Emergency Maintenance [11 PM PST - 7/13/2017]

kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
Hello PWI players!

We will be having an emergency maintenance tonight to correct the following issues -
  • A variety of high level instances unable to be completed properly including but not limited to :
  1. Flowsilver Palace
  2. Uncharted Paradise
  3. Endless Universe/Advance Endless Universe
  4. Abaddon
  5. Seat Of Torment
  6. Undercurrent Hall
  7. Warsong
  • Action Stones not giving points

*Tentative Duration*
Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.

*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- The PWI Crew

Tonight's Maintenance Discussion :

wm8e9yajd86n.png
Tagged:

Comments

• mysttsym
    mysttsym Posts: 8 Arc User
    any update on the faction icons?
  • coinsrus
    coinsrus Posts: 131 Arc User
    They fixing warsong bridge?
  • bev1
    bev1 Posts: 13 Arc User
    plz fix room 51 in cube to while you at it cant tele after killing 6 mobs
  • bulletman
    bulletman Posts: 32 Arc User
    can we get a Medal of glory sale pls..... @kalystconquerer#0876
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    @mysttsym I'm not sure when you submitted, but when a ping was sent out about the faction logos today, CN came back and said a few went into tonight's emergency patch. If your logo fell on 7/6 or the 7/13 timeframes however, it will not be present in tonight's patch - it sounds like yours was much older than that though. Sorry for the huge delay!

If it STILL for some bizarre reason isn't updated, let me know and I'll start going up the chain more...shall we say, actively.

@coinsrus Oh you mean that horrible hole in the bridge you can fall through if you're not careful? :neutral: Nope and I'm not sure if they can...but never hurts to ask.

@bev1 Hm, it's been quite a while since I've done Cube, I'll need to look up that instance/run it again to see what you're talking about.

@bulletman MoG sale will be coming Soon(TM). In all seriousness, expect it! It should come sooner than you think! :)
  • spitfire1960
    spitfire1960 Posts: 9 Arc User
    so we will get our action stones back that we lost due to them not working?
  • crissie4
    crissie4 Posts: 4 Arc User
    THAT FASH ! NOW !
  • evilsmakers
    evilsmakers Posts: 182 Arc User
    still waiting for my 3v3 coins refund :I
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • sinchalla
    sinchalla Posts: 58 Arc User
    I've submitted two fac icons, for two factions for past 2 months and still nothing.. Seriously.. -.-
  • mysttsym
    mysttsym Posts: 8 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876 my faction icon is finally updated, thank you. My submit date was June 4th.
  • nicosin
    nicosin Posts: 1 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876 When will R9R4 sale be? I need adamantine powder and ingots. Haven't been for a long time!
  • ichigo1555
    ichigo1555 Posts: 14 Arc User
    Actually sot and UCH were working, and btw @kalystconquere#0876 did u fixed QSM (u couldn't open it like fs modes)? cuz we have mbh in there, but there r no info about it
  • coinsrus
    coinsrus Posts: 131 Arc User
    @coinsrus Oh you mean that horrible hole in the bridge you can fall through if you're not careful? :neutral: Nope and I'm not sure if they can...but never hurts to ask.

I'm just kidding, it's just that I had not realised anything wasnt working in warsong :P
  • cyberomega2012
    cyberomega2012 Posts: 16 Arc User
    coinsrus wrote: »

Since the US HQ in California, CalTrans is fixing it, give them based on how they fix the roads in California about 10 years.
  • danilo#7359
    danilo#7359 Posts: 15 Arc User
    Any compensation ?
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited July 2017
    Warsong bridge is considered a "Feature..."
  • vampdeanna
    vampdeanna Posts: 4 Arc User
    Any codes going to be issued due to this problem you have had on the servers?

SirenKia
  • misanno
    misanno Posts: 53 Arc User
    coinsrus wrote: »

its on the right hand side of the bridge
    EASY FIX
    stay on left hand side of bridge
  • varterrals
    varterrals Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Thank you for working on a fix! <3
    Also, gosh that fashion is so pretty! *-* There are so many new fashions that i want xD *crosses fingers*
    Post edited by varterrals on
  • jamesburr36
    jamesburr36 Posts: 150 Arc User
    Any compensation ?

for what?
  • nightosphere
    nightosphere Posts: 6 Arc User
    Yeah my faction leader submitted an icon about 2 months ago and we still haven't had an update to ours :/ even with the patch last night. Fac's name is Aeonians.
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    I did some research. It looks like China likes to batch up the faction icons. They don't push an update to the existing set until they have a certain number of submissions. Then once they decide to push it, you're still looking at a week or two before it's implemented.
    Due to this process it is not unusual to have to wait a couple of months or more for the icons to show up after you have submitted them.​​
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Well, as far I can understand from my fellow faction members, my faction got their new logo this week.
  • sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Still got a glitch. Today's BH was Ghost Wing, right. It was one of the Acthion Point quest until about 5 minutes ago. Why? Now it's in the Blue list. It's not reset yet so why did it switch? It did this last night too.

I do have a screenshot of this if you need it let me know I can submit a ticket with it.
    Post edited by sensualsoul on
  • lechita
    lechita Posts: 14 Arc User

Tonight's Maintenance Discussion :

wm8e9yajd86n.png

This make me hysterical i want more fash!, and more slots on wardrobe... :D

This discussion has been closed.