July Spend Promo

gadj
gadj Posts: 6 Arc User
July Spend Promo

1.Earn Points
Purchase virtual currency to earn Reward Points (RP). Visit the Charge page.

How is this a spend gold in game promo if you have to charge gold to qualify?

Comments

• seviper
    seviper Posts: 5 Arc User
    Nope, it isnt the best description. You have to redeem rewards from that page, but have to spend gold -in-game to get the points. i just spent 220 gold in game and got 220 points.
  • givemeaps
    givemeaps Posts: 13 Arc User
    They should just rename it to CHARGE promo,ever since they expanded buy gold cap per account to 1200,gold is at 5000 buying in AH which means gold is IMPOSSIBLE to get cuz your bid will expire before u buy gold..
    GMs how bout u put buy gold cap back to 50?They had no clue this will make gold impossible to get for non csers?
  • gadj
    seviper wrote: »
    Nope, it isnt the best description. You have to redeem rewards from that page, but have to spend gold -in-game to get the points. i just spent 220 gold in game and got 220 points.

I spent gold in game, still no reward points are showing, it's been hours and hours.
  • xcybershot
    xcybershot Posts: 17 Arc User
    Have same problem with points on both acc's spended gold but no points after 30h
  • danilo#7359
    danilo#7359 Posts: 15 Arc User
    Warning, spend asap your points, I've got points too, and let to spend later, I should have time to do it if pwi staff not change the day for it from night to day without prior notice. And seems they not gonna give any compesation
  • gadj
    Still not received any reward points. Now it's been a few days and spending occurred during event timing.
  • barbarossa#7822
    barbarossa#7822 Posts: 18 Arc User
    You should definitely contact support. I got my points a few minutes after spending gold.