Sad Ethereal heartseeker is sad

xdragonxx
xdragonxx Posts: 39 Arc User
So, was poking at using Ethereal glyphed heartseeker with a lvl 5 glyph, so result in theory is a 10 sec immobilize on a 12 sec cd + the 2.3 sec of chan+cast. Use it a bit here and there, timing feel off so i time it properly... Results go as so:
Non glyphed heartseeker immobilize will time off after 12.3 sec starting the timer on the channel start
Ethereal glyphed Heartseeker immobilize will time off after 8.3 sec starting the timer on channel start...

Conclusion, translations are still not even properly done because Ethereal heartseeker is only immobilizing for 6 sec.....and im all sad at that T.T

Comments

• weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    So many skills are totoally screwed up on bugs for seeker on glyphs and proc % since day one , heck it sseeker weapons too appernalty, I even found out why my g17 weapon wasn't procing almost at all its because of the proc %chance on skills alone was messing with it.

Go full red glyphs ? Appernalty seekers can drop a purge in 4 attacks with a g17 purge weapon .

(But now you can't debuff since stance debuff skills no longer have a trigger to be proced, cause why was this a good idea?)

I mean I tested that thing extensively for months you basically have to attack sombody about 35 times to have the slightest chance to purge somtimes up to 100 times the weapon is a waste of time cept for the extra josd boost at that point .

Even worse you have no indicator of when the purge happens unless you listen for it.
    Which I find annoying since that means I have to bacially listen to pwi music to purge which if and when I pvp.
    Vae Victis.
  • weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    So many skills are totoally screwed up on bugs for seeker on glyphs and proc % since day one , heck it sseeker weapons too appernalty, I even found out why my g17 weapon wasn't procing almost at all its because of the proc %chance on skills alone was messing with it.

Go full red glyphs ? Appernalty seekers can drop a purge in 4 attacks with a g17 purge weapon .

(But now you can't debuff since stance debuff skills no longer have a trigger to be proced, cause why was this a good idea?)

I mean I tested that thing extensively for months you basically have to attack sombody about 35 times to have the slightest chance to purge somtimes up to 100 times the weapon is a waste of time cept for the extra josd boost at that point .

Even worse you have no indicator of when the purge happens unless you listen for it.
    Which I find annoying since that means I have to bacially listen to pwi music to purge which if and when I pvp.
    Vae Victis.