At what times do you guys queue?

yuyi#4233
yuyi#4233 Posts: 28 Arc User
edited June 2017 in Arigora Colosseum
Quick simple question, teams with 1,800-2,100 score. Did some queues after DC yesterday and it still feels damn hard to find matches. I know from at least 5 3v3 teams that have stop from queue'n... ;/

So if anyone who can check forums can bring some information here and/or about other teams, it'd be fantastic so we can get the fights done as well queue around certain times.

Also for whatever reason sometimes I meet teams even with over 300 score difference so um is this intended?

Comments

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    I'll be following this thread actually so I can see what everyone's feedback is!

Also, I'm wondering if it's just pairing you even with such huge discrepancies because there isn't enough people in during the time you queue up? If anyone else experiences this issue, I'll probably see if we can toss it over to our QA team or even the devs to see if this can happen.
  • yuyi#4233
    I'll be following this thread actually so I can see what everyone's feedback is!

Also, I'm wondering if it's just pairing you even with such huge discrepancies because there isn't enough people in during the time you queue up? If anyone else experiences this issue, I'll probably see if we can toss it over to our QA team or even the devs to see if this can happen.

I'm not sure if it's because there's not enough people in queue, but it did happen and when it happen it was around the time where most of the squads queue up. But honestly, Arena needs some serious tweaks for our version like ie 6v6 is dead period, there's no doubt about it. Maybe forget of 6v6 and increase rewards for 3v3 because nobody uses 6v6. Another thing is certain skills not working or odd interactions that need to be looked at.

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Actually i managed to get 10+ battles in my 6v6 not many weeks ago and it DID NOT increase my weekly reward. I only got reward from my team that gave the highest amount.
    Theres no point at all to do 6v6 if you already have a 3v3 team.

I use to que up after DC and sometimes again the following day. I also found quite a bit people on monday and the last day before reset. All around same time.

But then again i am lower in points, i could imagine squads with 2100 has a harder time find battles. I was at 1907 at some point a week or two ago but after that its just fighting people with x3 my gear and my team mates gear. Basically have to play like a god to win against those teams as they can auto attack me to death with no sweat, or sometimes even one shot without debuffs. I loose quite a lot against those people.

Now i dont que anymore as i am less active and will probably end up quitting the game.
    Post edited by shopcheese on
  • yuyi#4233
    shopcheese wrote: »
    Actually i managed to get 10+ battles in my 6v6 not many weeks ago and it DID NOT increase my weekly reward. I only got reward from my team that gave the highest amount.
    Theres no point at all to do 6v6 if you already have a 3v3 team.

I use to que up after DC and sometimes again the following day. I also found quite a bit people on monday and the last day before reset. All around same time.

But then again i am lower in points, i could imagine squads with 2100 has a harder time find battles. I was at 1907 at some point a week or two ago but after that its just fighting people with x3 my gear and my team mates gear. Basically have to play like a god to win against those teams as they can auto attack me to death with no sweat, or sometimes even one shot without debuffs. I loose quite a lot against those people.

Now i dont que anymore as i am less active and will probably end up quitting the game.

Oh? 6v6 some weeks ago? Hmm interesting, I wonder who else is doing 6v6. But yea 2k+ it's painful to find fights since you pretty much rely on high ranked teams to queue which is the same people over and over xd

But that's sad to hear no more queue from another team and/or player ;<

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    It was just me and a group of friends and faction mates. I doubt you will meet them, as i mentioned theres no arigora coin reward from 6v6 if you already do 3v3 (assuming ur 3v3 score is higher)
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    We usually go after xTW or around that time. Last Saturday it took us 1h for 12 fights. Easy peasy. Makes sense tho, anyone is on anyways for xTW.