Hey, I have played PWI back in 2009-2010 and when i wanted to play again...

liviuthemen
liviuthemen Posts: 5 Arc User
edited June 2017 in Support Desk
I don't find any of my characters, and I don't know what to do :( , in some point PWI wiped all old characters, inactive accounts ?
i don't know what to do and I really want to find my characters and I know that's my "old account" transfered to ARC from old company because i have old emails from 2011 in my inbox.
Tagged:

Comments

• glay4fun
    glay4fun Posts: 87 Arc User
    1) try using your email not your ID when you login
    2) Hop to all servers since we had many sever merges in that time
    3) I have a rlrl old abandoned acc wich wasnt deleted, and even if it was i think they would just supend ur acc not clear chars

Hope this helps :D
  • liviuthemen
    Ok, I'll try all regions but I don't think will help since i have played on EU
    thanks tho :D
  • liviuthemen
    Dude it's about my memories i really want to recover them, also what was the meaning of EN1 Patch and EN2, what's the difference ?
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Dude it's about my memories i really want to recover them, also what was the meaning of EN1 Patch and EN2, what's the difference ?

Just different patch servers.

If you're not sure what server you played on you will have to log on every server and see where your characters are, since servers merged (<-- is the news post so you can see which servers are what now) a while back.
    If you really lost them then you're just boned, however PWE can remove an account/characters after it's been inactive for a long time. I've never heard about them actually doing that though.
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• liviuthemen
    thanks you very much, also one more thing with en2 patch i can log on Europe and en1 patch i can't what does it means ?