More Hackers/Phishers in DA wc

sontzu
sontzu Posts: 965 Arc User
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
@kalystconquerer#0876
Hope pwi do something about this sooner rather than later, but given the problems they have with it in pwcn I ain't holding my breath.

Needless to say, don't visit this site unless you want a keylogger or somesuch downloaded on to your pc.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot to add the screenie, d'oh!
2017-011.jpg
Sparafucile - Harshlands Dawnglory... pfft
*satirical image removed by pwi*
Sparafucile: Sweetiebot, ppl is NOT a word
Sweetiebot: Your face is not a word
Post edited by sontzu on

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited June 2017
    Have you put a ticket in for this. Your get a faster response.

Needless to say it's good advise you raise.

Also may need to change your post as I'm sure tandc will be hit with your current post.

Thanks.
  • yoyohoho
    yoyohoho Posts: 34 Arc User
    i thought that must be a phishin site :/
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    yeah cause now DA doesnt have a lot catshops, bing more :hushed:
    Half population is cat shops
  • bruinvis
    bruinvis Posts: 50 Arc User
    Was this for catshops (.info)? We all know the bots that fly around in Archo, the bots who checks the auctioneer and the famous gamazon.ru bots. They are all allowed since they are in the game for a long time now. GM's aren't smart enough to just "move" or "ban" the bots and telling us they can't do anything about it because they don't know anything about the code that is used. Personally I don't care about the bots or GM's. I'm here to play PWI (flying now, time enough to read the forum).

Catshop information on the site above could be nice for people who want to know where the item they want is located. Even the players name is written on that site.
  • nightmare201
    nightmare201 Posts: 50 Arc User
    bruinvis wrote: »
    Was this for catshops (.info)? We all know the bots that fly around in Archo, the bots who checks the auctioneer and the famous gamazon.ru bots. They are all allowed since they are in the game for a long time now. GM's aren't smart enough to just "move" or "ban" the bots and telling us they can't do anything about it because they don't know anything about the code that is used. Personally I don't care about the bots or GM's. I'm here to play PWI (flying now, time enough to read the forum).

Catshop information on the site above could be nice for people who want to know where the item they want is located. Even the players name is written on that site.

It doesn't matter what the website is for, linking to a website of any kind over world chat, with the purpose of getting "unlimited catshops" is sketchy as hell and most likely trying to put some sort of virus or similar malicious program onto your computer.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Hello!

That's no good! I'll forward this to CS and see what they can dig up!

As a general note - please don't attempt to do anything that circumvents regular gameplay and don't give your information to untrustworthy sites.