Current spend promo not working?

keihan007#7641
keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
So, has anyone gotten the 1k+ gold spend promo rewards yet? I started spending bout 8 hours ago and I am well over 1k and I should be over 1,3k too and I am still missing my 2nd set of orbs. Wondering if its an issue affecting just me or if its more widespread.
BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k

Comments

• malllliii
    malllliii Posts: 137 Arc User
    Idk about 2nd set of orbs but 1 set toke a 4 hours? so maybe there is some huge delay. Give it some more time i guess
    RyJfkQI.png
    Youtube Channel
    "A demon's only path to joy is through suffering"
    BigBlackClock 105x3 Assassin
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    I spent 36G 2h ago and got nothing
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Hello!

We have been having some intermittent backend issues. Should this issue persist (not obtaining the correct promo rewards), please contact Customer Support and they should be able to help you out!
  • theoneaa
    theoneaa Posts: 10 Arc User
    Still have not recieved 1000 and 1300 gold tier rewards. Over 36 hours have passed since I crossed 1000 mark. Any updates on this?
  • mayiawolf
    mayiawolf Posts: 33 Arc User
    Its been 4 days for me, it's indeed broken over the 1k tier ( i spent to the 1300 tier). Best you can do is send a ticket, they should be giving out the rewards you miss soon.
  • happyhail
    happyhail Posts: 129 Arc User
    2 days and no rewards over 1K. Typically, if you ticket, they will tell you to wait until the end of the promotion, so I haven't bothered yet.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Seems like there still seems to be a delay - wait about a day from when you got the last teir of rewards and if nothing appears, send in a ticket and include the following information : what you spent, what you received (if anything) and what is still missing. This will allow CS to cross check and provide you with anything you are missing!

Also, please be sure to clear out your mailbox just in case if all the rewards suddenly hit it all at once so you don't suddenly not get items. I'll be monitoring this thread to see if anyone else reports in that they did not receive anything.
  • jorock457
    jorock457 Posts: 28 Arc User
    I've ticketed 2 days ago about not receiving the 1000 and 1300 tier rewards and still not response.
  • omaks5
    omaks5 Posts: 6 Arc User
    I still didn't get my rewards for Ultimate Spent Promo too... and there is no any response from PWI support
  • happyhail
    happyhail Posts: 129 Arc User
    I finally sent in a ticket yesterday and received back a response a few hours later. Basically, they know about the error, are collecting data, and plan on resolving it at some point in the future.
  • wesker
    wesker Posts: 84 Arc User
    I've got my missing orbs :)