Rank 9 should be a reapeatable quest... (if you break or sell your gear)

salamecromado
salamecromado Posts: 2 Arc User
Hello everyone, is my very first time in this forum, so i appologize for any mystake..

Well i tryed all way thro GMs before came here, but unfornuntly they were not able to solve my problem...
Here is the deal, When i started to upgrade my toon to r9, i started it thro the belt, and unfornutly i started making the Rank 9 4th cast belt ( i was seducced by the official announcement about boundless gear would be the ultimate PVP gear on game, so i started that way)...
The fact was a bit diferent, alot ppl told me rank 9 third cast is a way better, and indeed it is, couse PWI has several nerfs in APS, and Boundless gear for some reason gives interval (that is nerfed) instead of 100dex, or strg or magic depending on your class...
Having this in mind, and not having an in game possibility to rollback the boundless gear back to limitless, or the possibility to destroy the item and start the r9 again, i made my toon based on oldies and made it full aps rank 8 recast, i discovered huge nerf in damage and accuracy for 4 and 5 aps (not clear inside the game), but well worked fine for me at 3.33...
The deal is, with new expansion and alot improvements in skills, there is no other way to play that is not with skills, APS is completly destroyed... Having this in mind i must be a full complete rank 9 third cast, since boundless rank 9 for some reason improves interval instead of 100x of main atribute, and interval is nerfed by the game it self...
Now im 4x R9 third cast, and 2x R9 4th cast + weapon R9 4th cast... that way i lose the 30 att lv of having the 5th piece of third...
Thats not the only problem, alot, and i mean alot of magic players improved their weapons to r9s4 w/o knowing the nerf in purify proc rate (about half of third cast according from what ive heard, not sure about the precision of this info)

What should be done? (My opinion)

Developers could make an NPC that could be able to destroy any rank 9 item, allowing you to reapeat the quest of rank 9 like in the very first time, with the players paying MoGs and GSTs to get the first rank 9 and start their bilds once again in the gear destroyed (destroyed the weapon, you can make the weapon rank 9 first cast for 85gst and 5mog again, destroyed a belt, pay 32gst and 3mog and get the first cast again, etc)... That way no advantages would be creat over any other players and game would be more fair that way..

Other Thoughts:
All gear in game is possible to make again with exception of rank 9 that is the most important one

Developers should change the 5th piece combo add of Boundless gear to be 100 of main atribute of each class... That way boundless gear could be somehow closer to third cast, and pwi could earn more $$$ :D

My request:
Developers,
make a NPC that destroys rank 9 4th cast and make u able to get the quest again in Commander-in-chief NPC...
It will be good to players and good for the game (we have to spend again for the item, and game will be more fair)...

Comments

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Hello everyone, is my very first time in this forum, so i appologize for any mystake..

Well i tryed all way thro GMs before came here, but unfornuntly they were not able to solve my problem...
    Here is the deal, When i started to upgrade my toon to r9, i started it thro the belt, and unfornutly i started making the Rank 9 4th cast belt ( i was seducced by the official announcement about boundless gear would be the ultimate PVP gear on game, so i started that way)...
    The fact was a bit diferent, alot ppl told me rank 9 third cast is a way better, and indeed it is, couse PWI has several nerfs in APS, and Boundless gear for some reason gives interval (that is nerfed) instead of 100dex, or strg or magic depending on your class...
    Having this in mind, and not having an in game possibility to rollback the boundless gear back to limitless, or the possibility to destroy the item and start the r9 again, i made my toon based on oldies and made it full aps rank 8 recast, i discovered huge nerf in damage and accuracy for 4 and 5 aps (not clear inside the game), but well worked fine for me at 3.33...
    The deal is, with new expansion and alot improvements in skills, there is no other way to play that is not with skills, APS is completly destroyed... Having this in mind i must be a full complete rank 9 third cast, since boundless rank 9 for some reason improves interval instead of 100x of main atribute, and interval is nerfed by the game it self...
    Now im 4x R9 third cast, and 2x R9 4th cast + weapon R9 4th cast... that way i lose the 30 att lv of having the 5th piece of third...
    Thats not the only problem, alot, and i mean alot of magic players improved their weapons to r9s4 w/o knowing the nerf in purify proc rate (about half of third cast according from what ive heard, not sure about the precision of this info)

What should be done? (My opinion)

Developers could make an NPC that could be able to destroy any rank 9 item, allowing you to reapeat the quest of rank 9 like in the very first time, with the players paying MoGs and GSTs to get the first rank 9 and start their bilds once again in the gear destroyed (destroyed the weapon, you can make the weapon rank 9 first cast for 85gst and 5mog again, destroyed a belt, pay 32gst and 3mog and get the first cast again, etc)... That way no advantages would be creat over any other players and game would be more fair that way..

Other Thoughts:
    All gear in game is possible to make again with exception of rank 9 that is the most important one

Developers should change the 5th piece combo add of Boundless gear to be 100 of main atribute of each class... That way boundless gear could be somehow closer to third cast, and pwi could earn more $$$ :D

My request:
    Developers,
    make a NPC that destroys rank 9 4th cast and make u able to get the quest again in Commander-in-chief NPC...
    It will be good to players and good for the game (we have to spend again for the item, and game will be more fair)...

Great! Learn chinese then go to PWCN forum and write there everything you wrote here. After that pray and hope that chinese developers will read the forum there, read your comment and they will implement what you are suggesting.
    giphy.gif

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Honestly sorry to hear
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • shineni#2821
    shineni#2821 Posts: 70 Arc User
    Look man, i'm sorry to hear that, i know a friend who did the same but instead of going just 1 Part of Boundless R9 (Belt), he went Full Boundless on a psy, he was a huge cs'er that came back in the game like 4 year after he stopped, pretty much went from tt99 to full boundless +12, Com, Jaden neck, he even got the Four General S card set from those S chest you get on star level 6, everyone was telling him to not do it, because Warsong R9 was better for psy, 100 magic for more damage, but yeah he got misleaded like you did by pwi post about ultimate pvp gear and yeah... , 2 weeks after he upgraded he found out it was way worse and quitted pwi. (Can't blame him after all that cash he spent...)

There isn't much hope here since you already send tickets about destroying your r9 belt, but yeah like @bloodedone87 said, pwi can't do much about creating new npcs here, they would have send the request to china, and they would have to approve, and make someone do it if it was aproved... , u'll probably never see this npc. I hope Kalyst can see this post and do something for you, but in case she can't , you could think about going boundless r9 on your r9rr ring, to get that extra 10 def lvl, i know its probably not the best case for a sin, but with Boundless belt +12 , some extra 10 def lvl no one can get outside the boundless combo, Full josd on r9rr gear, AEU/Lords of morai card set, we could be looking at some real **** tanky sin here, and trust me when i say Sins don't need that extra 30 atk lvl to kill anything aside from full buffed HA.
  • salamecromado
    salamecromado Posts: 2 Arc User
    Look man, i'm sorry to hear that, i know a friend who did the same but instead of going just 1 Part of Boundless R9 (Belt), he went Full Boundless on a psy, he was a huge cs'er that came back in the game like 4 year after he stopped, pretty much went from tt99 to full boundless +12, Com, Jaden neck, he even got the Four General S card set from those S chest you get on star level 6, everyone was telling him to not do it, because Warsong R9 was better for psy, 100 magic for more damage, but yeah he got misleaded like you did by pwi post about ultimate pvp gear and yeah... , 2 weeks after he upgraded he found out it was way worse and quitted pwi. (Can't blame him after all that cash he spent...)

There isn't much hope here since you already send tickets about destroying your r9 belt, but yeah like @bloodedone87 said, pwi can't do much about creating new npcs here, they would have send the request to china, and they would have to approve, and make someone do it if it was aproved... , u'll probably never see this npc. I hope Kalyst can see this post and do something for you, but in case she can't , you could think about going boundless r9 on your r9rr ring, to get that extra 10 def lvl, i know its probably not the best case for a sin, but with Boundless belt +12 , some extra 10 def lvl no one can get outside the boundless combo, Full josd on r9rr gear, AEU/Lords of morai card set, we could be looking at some real **** tanky sin here, and trust me when i say Sins don't need that extra 30 atk lvl to kill anything aside from full buffed HA.

Yeah, i got some players that also stoped to play couse of that boundless gear...is so sad that...but some players actually got a roll back, im not sure how they got it, but aparently had a short moment in the past they did the roll back, i did not see any oficial announcement about that, so it passed thro me w/o me been a part of that...

Is sad, im not sure why boundless gear was improved in the game if is not to improve the players, well weapons are ok if you are not a arcane class, but all rest is just sad to see, really... im know im not the only on in this situation, i hope more players check this and say something to help me and also other players in same situation, is not everybody that check forums (me for exemple :-( hehe), but who do, plz try to help putting your opinion about this... Im 7 year player, and used to play pwi all days, and acutally i love this game, i try everything to make game better... but i dont have energy to make a full toon all over again after 7years of dedication couse of 1 item... getting lvs 105 cards, good star, passives and everything else is just to much for me do all over again... like you said, hope some GM check this and feel touched by my case, but i really hope even i get my case solved they improve my idea to help other players in my situation :D...

Tyvm for posting your thoughs here ppl, i appretiate your support, the 3 of you that posted here so far :D

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    I believe that it would have been better to post this in Suggestion Box.
    giphy.gif

• phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Yeah, this definitely looks like a suggestion more than a bug report. I'll move it over there so it can get logged properly.​​