Please check with CHINA!

Options
hiitsmeguys
hiitsmeguys Posts: 126 Arc User
Can we please check with CHINA and make sure that giving out soulgem packs for 30 gold spent each, 3x per toon on an infinite number of toons is ok?

While we're at it, can we please check with CHINA and make sure it's ok to Snowdance Chest, Star of Fortune, and Midnight's Toll for 30 gold per 100. And furthermore putting the new fortune keys for 18 gold per 100 should definitely be checked as well.

I have a feeling CHINA will not approve, but can we please have confirmation that these sales and promos are ok with CHINA before we spend our money on anything that may anger CHINA.

Thank you

Comments

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Options
    How is this any of your concern.
    As far as I remember, if CN sees something they don't like, PWE has to pull it.
    As long as it prints plenty of money, I don't think they will really care.

You seem to have mixed up what CN actually does and does not do for this game. Just like the majority that yells around that PWE NEEDS TO FIX MUH GAME

Edit: aha, guess this is just a troll post based on the promo's on NP card set​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• glay4fun
    glay4fun Posts: 87 Arc User
    Options
    1)Well its any of the OP concern because he worries he migth charge and not get whats prommised, weve all seen that happen >.> ehem cought *NP*.
    2)Are you saying NP promo didnt print plenty of money? XDDDD
    3) ofc its a troll, that was sarcasm
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    glay4fun wrote: »
    1)Well its any of the OP concern because he worries he migth charge and not get whats prommised, weve all seen that happen >.> ehem cought *NP*.
    3) ofc its a troll, that was sarcasm

It did, but I guess CN considers it messes up balance? Whatever balance means in here anyway.
    I'm curious why they don't mind the DoD's though​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    1) Actually I had to adjust my initial price on the packs, so this price was ok! They will advise us on certain things in the cash shop from time to time, but generally speaking, I have a bit of flexibility.
    2) We've asked for the values on the Soulgem packs in the past, so this is ok! I believe in the past, we've only done a one redeem, but this time it was bumped up to 3. We'd know if they forcibly pull something when the sends stop working for a particular item (i.e. the Invitation Scroll codes). Otherwise, as long as you spend and receive the item, then everything is still good.
    3) Sales on Fortune Keys-this was rolled into the same update and they had time to look over and approve this weeks' schedule. However, I did forget to turn on the bonus floor event (again.) so I really need to do that next time.

Hope this helps!

...And if this is a troll post, A+ but you still got actual answers to your inquiries.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    Do china have the +20 vit stones? I'm curious if I want to stock up :o
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • shapoopi
    shapoopi Posts: 78 Arc User
    Options
    1) Actually I had to adjust my initial price on the packs, so this price was ok! They will advise us on certain things in the cash shop from time to time, but generally speaking, I have a bit of flexibility.
    2) We've asked for the values on the Soulgem packs in the past, so this is ok! I believe in the past, we've only done a one redeem, but this time it was bumped up to 3. We'd know if they forcibly pull something when the sends stop working for a particular item (i.e. the Invitation Scroll codes). Otherwise, as long as you spend and receive the item, then everything is still good.
    3) Sales on Fortune Keys-this was rolled into the same update and they had time to look over and approve this weeks' schedule. However, I did forget to turn on the bonus floor event (again.) so I really need to do that next time.

Hope this helps!

...And if this is a troll post, A+ but you still got actual answers to your inquiries.
    @saxroll Actually CN disliked some of the pack prices we were setting before. Older ones they don't seem to mind as much being lower.

what happened to china dislike some of the packs prices?
    so price was 25 gold pwi says that china dislike it and they raise it to 88 gold all of sudden after the NP promo issue, Pwi want to suck the anger and they put packs price at 30 gold ? or not so many spending since the funny promo started ?

i don't know what you guys doing but yea good job keep it up
  • doods00
    doods00 Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Options
    glay4fun wrote: »

No , not really as each card was supposed to be 1200 not 1200 and recycle. with most getting the get 1 get 5 free deal. so yea there was a reason it was pulled.

glad half the server population isnt rolling rb1 np.

• glay4fun
    Options
    When you go for NP during promo each time you buy stuff from shop you lose money on each gold. So lets say i charge 1200 gold then by teh end of promo ill have tons of stuff ill need to sell. And for 1200 Gold thats ALOT of stuff. If promos were to come each month you probably woulnt make it to sell them in time. Also even if you did sell them in time youd have left around 1000 Gold, and again IF you sell all your goodies.
  • glay4fun
    Options
    P.S. you have over a month for next promo and you have 1000 Gold sitting and w8ing. then all of a sudden another spend promo with gems and stuff or packs. What happens then? GG ull need more gold.
  • chopstickstheii
    chopstickstheii Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    No matter what, since it was a spend promo, 1200 gold was removed from the game for every NP card sent out. That means no matter what, another 1200 gold had to be charged by someone (or a collective of people) for all other NP cards as well. Even if you didn't charge, someone else did, and for every card sent out, PWI did for sure make the 1200 gold worth. No matter how much coin you made or lost from the promo, the gold had to have come from some place.
  • nadss
    nadss Posts: 21 Arc User
    Options
    To be fair during the NP promos theres never been anything worth in boutique to buy and merch with in order to recycle 1200g in 2 weeks. The only thing i can remember were the 15-20 apti orbs during one of the sales, the rest either had lame packs (sunshine packs) or barely no sales at all.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    I think it was just four packs going on at 25 Gold at the same time that they consider "newer", so they asked for a price adjustment. 88 Gold packs are on new packs that enter the shop (this is different than new chance packs in Star/VIP - they enter at a 25 cents per, but they are limited quantity). Schedules are plotted out well in advance.

General - I got baited, but at least the discussion is generally tame /inb4jinxed
  • shapoopi
    shapoopi Posts: 78 Arc User
    Options
    I think it was just four packs going on at 25 Gold at the same time that they consider "newer", so they asked for a price adjustment. 88 Gold packs are on new packs that enter the shop (this is different than new chance packs in Star/VIP - they enter at a 25 cents per, but they are limited quantity). Schedules are plotted out well in advance.

General - I got baited, but at least the discussion is generally tame /inb4jinxed

:*<3
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    Options
    This has the feel of Having Two wives or more!! One person wants it 1 way, and the other wants it done in a different way/manor!! Stretching the comfort of 1 coherent smooth running household:D
  • laylay
    laylay Posts: 27 Arc User
    Options
    Avian Dreams Pack
    Dull Zenith Skull Shard Pack – grants one Dull Zenith Skull Shard upon opening!

A few weeks ago you said you are not allowed to give up these items for our event ... I wonder if China is fine with that !!!