Scheduled Server Maintenance [ 5/31/2017 - 11 PM PST]

kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
Good evening PWI players!

We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PST. Tonight's maintenance will have no patch, restart only!

IMPORTANT NOTICE! Due to the abnormal scores observed after the cross server issues, Dragons Conquest scores will be rollbacked tonight! We will provide further details in an official newspost about how this will affect the length of the season!

We appologize for any inconvinience this causes!

*Tentative Duration*

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- The PWI Crew
Tagged:

Comments

• yuyi#4233
    yuyi#4233 Posts: 28 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876

Cool Dragon Conquest is getting a ''rollback'', but any news or information about the Arena issue and a possible Arigora Coin refund? I mean if you guys will do this to DC how about some love for the Arena users as well?
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876

Good job on this fixed fairly quick. In terms of the whole season length I'd say this was a fast fix as it was only 1 round between. This fix is also probably the most fair and balanced as no one has gained or lost anything (except for damaged pride and egos from bad math and dumb flaming on the issue thread).

Now to hope we can enter the server this weekend and you haven't rolled back into the problem xD
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    valdisman wrote: »
    Now to hope we can enter the server this weekend and you haven't rolled back into the problem xD

This would be really unlucky id say if it happened xD
    But yea gj on fast fixing this issue , i was honestly sceptical and didnt think it would get reverted.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    To be honest I was worried myself! I've never asked if this was a thing before and didn't think it was possible. But it looks like, as far as I can tell, everything was rewound. There will still most likely be a season extension due to the inconvenience, so keep an eye out for that announcement!

I'm working on the Arigora thing as well - did people get payouts this week at least? If so, then at least I'll only need to track one weeks' worth of inconsistency in coins.

Shuttling this topic over to Official Announcements since the maintenance has wrapped up! :)
This discussion has been closed.