For spend promo

mayiawolf
mayiawolf Posts: 33 Arc User
It would be lovely if you can put keys or sochi packs on sale this week. Would like better things to buy then just chips.

Also i think maybe if you cant put the NP card up

price that S pack at 500 or 800 over 2000 is way to much.

Comments

• mayiawolf
    edited May 2017
    thank you for the key sale :3
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    It's a good point though, for putting keys on sale. I think the next time I do a key sale, I should really activate the "bonus floors" event. I keep forgetting to do this...

S Chests appear in Charge Rewards frequently for 600 - S Packs are normally 48. But keep an eye out for newsposts whenever we do promos for more details on when and how much you can acquire these items.
  • glay4fun
    glay4fun Posts: 87 Arc User
    QQ Kaly made me charge again with key sale. So much for the boicot ;/ Welp atliest Kaly plz try to sort this out so they finish NP cycle. Many ppl still hope you can do it.
  • mayiawolf
    It's a good point though, for putting keys on sale. I think the next time I do a key sale, I should really activate the "bonus floors" event. I keep forgetting to do this...

S Chests appear in Charge Rewards frequently for 600 - S Packs are normally 48. But keep an eye out for newsposts whenever we do promos for more details on when and how much you can acquire these items.

oh that would be fun , and alright ill keep my eye out, thank you kaly.