Spend promo

Options
2»

Comments

• sawyers
    sawyers Posts: 26 Arc User
    Options
    Dear Kalyst

I understand that all this bad talk you received is not nice for you (since you indeed care about many things) but you made a terrible decision and should in my eyes admit this misstake. I think you heard often enough why this is such a slap in the face of your playerbase. However, I simply want to ask two short/easy questions and hope you dont close this thread again just cos we have a lot of open questions that you might not want to answer.

Question 1:
    What is the worst thing that can happend to you (caused by china) in the case that you would continue with the Nuema Promotions?

[no more updates, server shutdown, less money for yourself ... what can justify this mess?]

Question 2:
    Can you tell us (and if not not, estimate when you can) if there will never be a Nuema Promotion again?

[I would like to know that since if there isnt I will give my gold to a friend and I am done with it]
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    You realize it's not her call what says and goes right she's a member of the company @sawyers not the head
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • glay4fun
    glay4fun Posts: 87 Arc User
    Options
    I used to charge just for spend promo to get NP, now i have some NP cards and since set is not finished its worth 0. Migth aswell go for WS / Morai set and ra. I did lose alot of money getting those NP cards. For me this new update without a word of warning in the middle of promo is a kick in the balls not tomention new promo prices. I hope PWI reconsiders and for once reads ppl complaints and take action. Not charging up till then.
    Yours trully, loyal player since 2009 07 04
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    Options
    The NP promo topic was closed.. I think we have our answer.​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    That topic was getting increasingly out of hand. Unfortunately, due to that and developments over the weekend, I will have to refrain from answering any threads regarding promos (unless they are to flag for things like incorrect rewards or rewards not being sent out). I will definitely read suggestions on promos, but I will not be actively replying to them or mention anything regarding future promos. Please refer to our official newsposts to see what current promos are running.

If you have any questions about user specific issues regarding promos (ex. you specifically did not receive rewards or you did not receive the correct amount), please feel free to ticket in to Customer Support!
This discussion has been closed.