[PSA] Arigora Colosseum Notice

2»

Comments

• aspiringapathy
    aspiringapathy Posts: 66 Arc User
    thedoc1212 wrote: »
    so is the the areana working or no? cause looks like i lost my teams that i made an am out 60m

Scores / Teams / Rankings seem to be back, I haven't gone in a fight to test them but looks like it's good
  • evilsmakers
    evilsmakers Posts: 182 Arc User
    working now,but coins are 0.....

as for me i spent so much time and charms/apoth there,loosing about +600 ish coins is kinda not fair,knowing even getting a fight was more time consuming than the fights it self....
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    working now,but coins are 0.....

as for me i spent so much time and charms/apoth there,loosing about +600 ish coins is kinda not fair,knowing even getting a fight was more time consuming than the fights it self....

Yap, seem to be the case for everyone :(

@kalystconquerer#0876 Do we have to post a ticket for CS to get the coins back? I havn't checked myself if the rankings are back up..but the rewards are given out regarding how high the rankings are after maint so CS should be able to calculate and send the coins. However, as this takes alot of time and involvement for CS and the user...there might be a better way to handle this. Codes for EVERYONE <3 Cheaper and more efficient to just give anyone 1k coins instead of keeping CS busy with hundred requests. My opinion tho.
  • commisso202
    commisso202 Posts: 20 Arc User
    thats not fair to the teams the actually earned 1000 coins for that week :smile:
  • gouken1
    gouken1 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    @jsxshadow - If you are at 2000 points exactly for example or just above it, you dont get 1000 coins as reward, and there are only 2 or 3 teams at 2000+ mark atm and you request free 1000 for all.. Makes no sense. Easier can be to just duplicate last week rewards given to each team, which is a bit work for PWI peeps, which they wont do. Or some reward based on just the current points of team, which again is a bit work they wont do.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    @jsxshadow I disagree,not 1k coins for everyone or give my team 2.2k since we actually earned 1.1k and would have earned it agian if it didn't go down. If you're trying to compensate all then make it fair for us who bust our butts to get that high then.
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    So coins aren't paying out, but the rankings and teams have returned? What about the quest you take for the additional coins from the NPC? Is that able to be completed properly? Before we do anything, we need to see who should be properly rewarded and how the best way to go about it is. It's not good if we give everyone the wrong payouts, for example and then have to redo it or even worse, miss people and then everything is skewed.

I keep getting kicked back a "Server busy ; try again later" message - does anyone have a screenshot of the current rankings?
  • thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    last i checked i couldn't see rankings at all
  • yuyi#4233
    yuyi#4233 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    So coins aren't paying out, but the rankings and teams have returned? What about the quest you take for the additional coins from the NPC? Is that able to be completed properly? Before we do anything, we need to see who should be properly rewarded and how the best way to go about it is. It's not good if we give everyone the wrong payouts, for example and then have to redo it or even worse, miss people and then everything is skewed.

I keep getting kicked back a "Server busy ; try again later" message - does anyone have a screenshot of the current rankings?

@kalystconquerer#0876

The solution to this it's quite simple, since the rankings are all back and working, everyone kept their score, win ratio and squad score but since we missed out the last week's, then you simply take in consideration what we have right now with 0 battles (the squad score which is what determines the arigora coin) and give everyone their share based on that.

For example:

https://postimg.org/image/t2173fgh1/

My squad score is 2129, this picture was taken right after this latest maintenance (Which is exactly the same I had before the issue). If I remember correctly, (I don't have a picture) my reward for that score is 1,106 arigora coin, so you guys can look up everyone's squad score after the maintenance and give them their arigora coin based on their squad score since it's the same as when the issue happened because nobody was able to do/nor pick up their rewards.

Edit: The rankings will not work on the npc because it's designed to show only players with 2,200+ score, everything else is working.
  • draco5787
    draco5787 Posts: 38 Arc User
    Gret; if you just reward those that were in a team prior to the crash how is that fair to those that were in between teams for whatever reason like myself. Some of us would have been in a team and who knows how high their rank would have been by then.

I feel a general compensation package of coins should be sent to all. Even if it is 1200 coins to cover the highest most people. Maybe base it on each persons individual rank in coliseum so that it is closer to what it should be.
  • yuyi#4233
    draco5787 wrote: »
    Gret; if you just reward those that were in a team prior to the crash how is that fair to those that were in between teams for whatever reason like myself. Some of us would have been in a team and who knows how high their rank would have been by then.

I feel a general compensation package of coins should be sent to all. Even if it is 1200 coins to cover the highest most people. Maybe base it on each persons individual rank in coliseum so that it is closer to what it should be.

It's fair in the sense that nobody was able to do fights for a week, of course if we were able to fight during that week our ranks/rewards could have been higher, but the main point/issue is that nobody was able to pick the rewards of the session before so you can pretty much overlook the fact that arena was down for a week.

As for those that were in a team and didn't qualify for the reward, I'm pretty certain the system has that recorded already, no? It would be a shame if that wasn't the case. Even the rules in game states the requirement for the rewards though.

All in all imho, it's straight up fair to give everyone their share based on this idea because nobody was able to claim the rewards + not being able to fight for a week which could have been more coins this week. But again, let's concentrate that the issue is the unclaimed rewards. Giving everyone a fixed amount of arigora coin it's either unfair or too much for a side, PWI already gives us enough freebies.

**** happens, so let's just hope they can pull the data off the server and see exactly who qualifies and for how much.

• blazerboy
    @draco5787 a general compensation of 1200? My team would have had far more than that if you cover the week we didn't get and the week we couldn't compete so that would be a slap to our face since we actually earned as high as we have and should get it x2 then not as if we were like 400 points less
  • shapoopi
    shapoopi Posts: 78 Arc User
    its not working

the arena is not working for me.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Is no one able to matchmake still? D:

Then that would make sense why I wasn't seeing anything through the NPC, as far as scores. Hmm, go ahead and take down what your score is, for anyone below the threshold to see it at the NPC (probably most everyone) and I'll see if Arigora scores is something we can do a datapull for. I'll also talk to CS to see how what sort of compensation we're looking at and the best way to go about it.
  • yuyi#4233
    Is no one able to matchmake still? D:

Then that would make sense why I wasn't seeing anything through the NPC, as far as scores. Hmm, go ahead and take down what your score is, for anyone below the threshold to see it at the NPC (probably most everyone) and I'll see if Arigora scores is something we can do a datapull for. I'll also talk to CS to see how what sort of compensation we're looking at and the best way to go about it.

Can confirm Arena is working as intended, 3v3 ranked as well random.

• bangbang
    bangbang Posts: 127 Arc User
    Really needs to show how many people are queued because we sat in queue for 3 hours with 0 fights. I don't mind even having to log into xtw server to queue up at least we know someone is there to fight.
  • blazerboy
    Increase the que limit from 200 to 400 even the 12hr function china has idk will help our version
  • evilsmakers
    evilsmakers Posts: 182 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer so no refunds ?Q.Q
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Moved this thread over to Official Announcements for now!

I'll be looking at what sort of compensation route we can take and will update when I have this! In the meantime, if you have any further issues with Arigora that stemmed from the one week shutdown (such as still missing rewards or rankings not updating correctly) please let us know
This discussion has been closed.