When is Astrid Promo going to come!!?

123457»

Comments

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    I wonder what would happen if china opt to finish this promo then all the ppl raging here will chill and then when in a few months ppl who didn't do this cycle complain and the ppl who complained here will be like "YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE JUST LIKE I DID I WAS JUST SMARTER" gg wp community rage never ends :o
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • sawyers
    sawyers Posts: 26 Arc User
    @justuskk ... This is not only a violation of forum rules, but against our ToS.

Do you know what: YOU violate your own ToS rule number 15.2 j:
    "engage in any actions that defraud or attempt to defraud, scam or cheat others out of any items that have been earned through authorized game play"

You promized 2 months ago that the rotation will continue in the ID order and even the fact alone that those promo are going for 2 years now implying that this is a common thing now gives the same message. Now you suddenly stop with it and YOU SCAMMED the gold and time of your players. It was said here by dozen of people how unfair you treat your community its just insane. This is the biggest disaster right after the 10 star orb compensation and forst glitch.

---
    I liked some of the ideas proposed, so I'll pitch an event or an idea/exchange and see where it goes

Lets be real: everyone here knows that this will take one year ... and everyone knows that it will be 20 times more expensive than before and with that unreasonable.

---

So I just have one question: do you stick with this strategy in the future that there will be no Nuema Promos anymore (is that the final word). Thanks!
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    GGWP
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    @sawyers Section 15 in it's entirety refers to User Conduct.

Chargeback related issues is the following -
    24.5 If you claim a chargeback for any reason, we have the right to investigate and dispute such chargeback. If we believe that your chargeback requirement is spurious, unreasonable, or invalid, we may take the dispute to court. If your chargeback is deemed invalid in court, you agree to pay for all fees and costs resulting from the disputed chargeback, including but not limited to legal fees and expenses, damages, monies lost due to non-operation, and chargeback fees, or if applicable mandatory law dictates otherwise, to the maximum amount permitted.

Section 24 is related to Fees. 15.2 of ToS actually covers the portion of trying to encourage users to falsely chargeback.
    15.2 Without limiting the foregoing, in addition to the User Content rules set forth in Section 16, you agree not to take any of the following actions:

[...]

i. engage in, encourage, or promote any illegal activity, or any activity that violates these Terms or the Rules of Conduct;

Also, since there's not much more I can say on this topic for now, I'll be closing this.
This discussion has been closed.