cheats69 Posts: 86 Arc User
    mayiawolf wrote: »

This is offensive. Those prices.... PWI is completely out of touch
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    cheats69 wrote: »

It almost feels like PWI doesn't want money.

Honestly, its starting to feel like having the original game developers come back and work on PWI was the worst thing to happen to it. They are soo focused on maintaining the purity of their vision of the game that they've missed their global customer base.
  • whipmaihurr
    whipmaihurr Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited May 2017

It almost feels like PWI doesn't want money.

Honestly, its starting to feel like having the original game developers come back and work on PWI was the worst thing to happen to it. They are soo focused on maintaining the purity of their vision of the game that they've missed their global customer base.

I'm very dissapointed as well. Not sure if the company really thinks in reality anymore. Well then again if they continue to have promo's like these above losing out on $$$ big time! GG PWI on dettering me away. :(
    Post edited by whipmaihurr on
    The only GOP
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Im pissed. This is really their solution? -_-
  • kartter
    kartter Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Removing Nuema portal cards from spend promo is worst step in pwi.
    Also no sales at all since so many week >.< We want fortune keys!
    Post edited by kartter on
  • sunlightfalls
    sunlightfalls Posts: 29 Arc User
    Honestly, if it were possible to exchange back the gold I charged and get my money back I would. I was saving up for NP promo but this promo is a joke. I did learn my lesson though, I will never charge anything to pwi again.
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    This seems very contrived. It feels so sleazy and shady.
    Remove NP spend promo. Community manager states they are "brainstorming" ideas as a work around. In the following days an ultimate spend promo that usually had the NP is announced however a lesser reward is increased by 1000 gold. Where is the logic?????

Just when you think PWI can't get any worse with their money grabs... the bar is lowered even more.​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• xdragonxx
    xdragonxx Posts: 39 Arc User
    How to **** off your playerbase 101, taught by Pwe, free classes for everyone every month
  • bestdusk#2943
    bestdusk#2943 Posts: 18 Arc User
    When you wait over a year for Astrid to get trolled gg.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Lmfao this was a bad solution 2200 for S chest zzzzzz there was a better more simple solution >.< 800g for NP chest charge promo or atleast 1200 large promo for the specific card GG

Quick side note those of you wanting to charge back remember they will ban you until they get thier money back so make sure you're set on quitting if this is the direction you want to go!!
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • gouken1
    gouken1 Posts: 25 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876 Thank you for this spend promo.

Rather than listening to community's grievances and keeping YOUR word that you guys will do NP promos according to their ID this time, you guys post a 2200 gold spend promo for a S chest.. not even NP chest or card. S chest. Did CN even pressurize you guys or all this drama was to get more money out of everyone? 2200 gold for a random S card. Its not PWCN who is disassociated with prices here, its actually you guys.

You guys just spit on face of your majority of Cash shopping and in-game merchant player base by bringing this spend promo without giving final answer to this thread.

You said - keep discussing, we are brainstorming too, and THIS is what you do without giving final answers on this thread first. :) GREAT WORK.
  • noyjmnz
    noyjmnz Posts: 1 Arc User
    Just finish the cycle if you want to change. Don't let people give you bad ratings for this. Why not finish the NP cycle and be done with it. Why you guys have to do this :(
  • blazerboy
    @noyjmnz because ppl in the future will qq last cycle ppl got theirs why not me.

@gouken1 harsh words
  • soulstormer
    soulstormer Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    @blazerboy honsntly, i dont think alot wil qq if ppl got theirs last cycle etc, but who knows xD
    Alot of people would be content however if the cycle was completed before any drastic changes were made, me included.
    'If' the promos went on as it should've and went on to another cycle, i would've been guarunteed full rb2 (except astrid ofc lel)
    But if they changed it at the end of this cycle I would still be more than content, I would just like to finish my set xD
    Changing it mid-cycle was a terrible idea lol and I don't want to sound like a conspiracy therorist or whatever; but it seems like too much of a coincedence that people were complaing about Astrid at the beginning when the order was switched and now when its Astrid's turn, they decide to stop (:
  • topmasterseller
    topmasterseller Posts: 32 Arc User
    Well, honestly if it was astrid for 2200g I would've continue playing. Cause 9 months of work was just wasted here.
    But now I should thank you probably. I won't log anymore in the game, I'll wait some time to see if pwe going to listen the community and if not, I'll sell everything I've got for cheap so they can lose even more... gg
  • dann0o
    dann0o Posts: 18 Arc User
    this is just ridiculous. Words cant even describe how I feel right now. I really feel bad to those people who just need 1 or 2 cards left on the set. I mean 2200 gold for a S chest? Seriously? Do you guys even think about what you guys are doing? Do you really think people will spend for that? Heck I don't even have to be upset like this coz im already done with my NP set but as normal human being who sees that this is really outrageously wrong would definitely feel upset. I empathize to other players who saved up and spent gold on this game. Congratulations I think you accomplished one thing, to not let people charge again.
  • tolots
    tolots Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Nice ultimate spend reward promo, i was about charging 800 - 1200 gold every month so far and i did this constantly for over 18 months but there is no reason for it anymore. China has no buissnes sense at all and removing this promo will not aid in the longivity of the game. In fact the grind became too much and their ideas about ingame item values are disaligned with reality. There might be people who like the grind and the rewarding feeling when they finally got their precious pice of gear they grinded 3 years for but thats not for me. Guess im stuck with a non RB NP set now wich sucks because i could have gotten a morai set RBII for a faction of that price but ok thats how it is. You guys from pwi have made so far a fantastic job of marketing this game and your promotions feel always fair and rewarding. With china interfering im not sure if your Xmas bonus is safe this year. :/
  • mark1c
    mark1c Posts: 26 Arc User
    PWI should have never done such promos in first place.They realized it was a mistake.A free nuema portal sets to richest of the farmers/merchants ingame.On my server i know 3 people(from my faction) that got full sets via promos without CHARGING single gold for it.And those are people that are just merchanting/reseling their gold...so with future promos they would reawaken their sets for free too.I started saving for my own set and stacking up on gold (probably as most of the community).....but whats in it for PWI ?? ....classic PWI BS and incompetence :) being greedy and failing to make money out of it,and then pretending to have amnesia GG
  • imareko
    imareko Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    We all put a lot into this game - We are the one's who tell our friends to join PWI, advertise for PWI, buy pixels to help fund PWI, some even make Youtube videos to promote content for PWI. Your players appreciate the game and the content you put out. With all the online games out there we decided to play yours.

All players really want is a bit of support and to be heard. If you can't continue with neuma portal promos then there should be a compromise. The current spend promo is insulting.

~Rekko
  • et3rea
    et3rea Posts: 58 Arc User
    Shouldve made charge promo instead of spend, that way ppl couldnt recycle gold but at the same time u would have kept a low amount of NP sets running around. PWI u fcked up really hard this time. DO U EVEN THINK before puting out these promos?? it's beyond the **** and so **** disrespectful. I cant even think how many ppl u will lose out of this, guess u'll be running the game just with the ppl who got their sets done. really PWI GTFO
  • bhaven
    bhaven Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Their values on the S cards? 2,300$+ with emphasis on the "+" and that's not the Neuma Portal specific ones, this is all S cards.

Idk what china been smoking but this number is stupid.

• aeron#3369
    aeron#3369 Posts: 4 Arc User
    I got one question, where and when did they promise they'll put nuema portal in each spend promotions ?
  • teekie
    teekie Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm 0/6 NP cards so this doesn't affect me too much, but I actually feel really bad for those who cashed or merched/farmed for their gold to be able to get the set from these Ultimate Spend Promo's.

PWE essentially provides a service to their "customers", the gamers. What they have done now is like offering a 6 course meal at a restaurant, getting their customers to pay and then refusing to provide the last 1 or 2 courses of the meal. When customers go they expect the full 6 course promised to them.

I tend to agree that they should at least finish the promised cycle, as players have invested both time and money into the game with the expectation of getting what they worked for. Yanking that away from players now is ridiculous. This promo should either never have been started in the first place or should be allowed to complete the promised cycle.
    I believe a large amount of cs'ing and non-cs'ing players will quit or simply stop investing money in the game, which is going to be a massive loss of income/player population and advertisement for the game.
    As @imareko said, many of the players who get friends to join/advertise for PWI by making YouTube videos and pay money into the game are the ones that are getting screwed over here, sadly.
    The Ultimate Spend Promo gave players a huge goal to achieve, yes it might have been difficult, BUT it wasn't impossible. At the very least, it was realistic.

I seriously hope for the sake of those who worked hard for NP that they reconsider this new promo.
  • perfectworld#7707
    perfectworld#7707 Posts: 6 Arc User
    boycott!!!
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    Can't boycott. Many PWI players forget quickly and I am pretty sure people are still spending/charging as normal.
    This was done right before a long holiday weekend.. giving PWI a chance to let the community calm and have this whole thing blow over before coming back to the office on Tuesday as if nothing happened to carry on as usual.

Shady shady shady​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• sunlightfalls
    sunlightfalls Posts: 29 Arc User
    tricksie wrote: »
    Can't boycott. Many PWI players forget quickly and I am pretty sure people are still spending/charging as normal.
    This was done right before a long holiday weekend.. giving PWI a chance to let the community calm and have this whole thing blow over before coming back to the office on Tuesday as if nothing happened to carry on as usual.

Shady shady shady​​

Sadly, this is true. But seriously, how long before people finally decide they have had enough of this shady business?
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    kalystconquerer we still love you and we are sure you are thee last person to be blamed, you are just the unlucky one that has to deal with the consequences of the questionable decisions of your management. but this "solution" is insulting..
  • blazerboy
    edited May 2017
    That moment when you realize if kaly quits due to everyone going insane over this we can all be sure we can expect never to be heard agian gg....
  • cbmelo97
    cbmelo97 Posts: 16 Arc User
    imareko wrote: »
    The current spend promo is insulting.

Enough said.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Day 1: Pw claims cost of 100% Astrid card is $2,300, (over double what it was originally going for, and for comparison, double the cost of r9 gear)
    Day 2: Player base is in an uproar at broken promises and MASSIVE price increase. PWE reacts and CM promises to keep discussing solutions for this unfortunate turn of events
    Day 3: The SAME CM posts the same spend reward with MASSIVE price increases (200-300%) without discussion of solutions. The cost of a 1.92% chance at Astrid card going for as much as the ACTUAL card itself is deemed to be worth and double what it was going for a month ago.

Things like flame orbs have been doubled (minimum) in price (this actually affects me now as I was actively working on +12), a handful of barbaric bloods (which i can get in an hour in tourney) goes for 800$.

Please tell me that your superiors didnt ACTUALLY make you post this spend promo.

Please tell me they didn't REALLY think this was a good way to handle it...???

"We cant do astrid guys, but heres a spend promo with everything doubled and tripled in price, hope that helps!"

I am totally, way beyond disgusted and disappointed. Your game is old and it was MUCH too expensive before we were served this 200-300% price increase. Doubling and tripling the price of old content in an old, expensive game that is already going in a direction your player base is unhappy with is 100% the best way to absolutely kill it.​​
This discussion has been closed.