Spend promo

sin20
sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
New spend promo prices are just insane imo , especially when PWE decides to put in non existant sales xD
Spend promo helped a lot of normal players that farm get good refines , by increasing spend rewards by that much will be a major hit on them , ppl who have over 1k gold to spend they dont even need 11 and 12* orbs.
For the next spend promo please reconsider putting back old prices because this is just insane xD

Comments

• shineni#2821
    shineni#2821 Posts: 70 Arc User
    LOL , i was casually rolling on the forum before going to sleep when i saw your post and went to check the promos... , 2200 gold for an S chest, rip nuema portal dream.

Last promo they put +11 orb for 150 and +12 for 250, a really nice move but now this, what's gonna be next Draconic essence and zenith skull promo for 5k gold?
  • kartter
    kartter Posts: 152 Arc User
    2200gold for S chest is really bad idea...... Atleast should bring Dod at some point like 125, 130 or 150.
    Also there is nothing really on sale in the bouqitue, give us Fortune key sale ! <3<3
  • mayiawolf
    mayiawolf Posts: 33 Arc User
    not worth 2200 gold -.-
  • illuziionn
    illuziionn Posts: 5 Arc User
    GG WP pwi... Just a big hope that Half of people who were reaching NP will just stop the game now.
    Wanna talk about golds ? 2.2k for 6 chances on 52 to get a NP card ? Maybe you should change de market and the gold price then. Price isn't the same between East Europe, West Eruope, Canada, Usa and i don't even talk about China price.
    This spend will just break your game, and am sad that i'll have to quit cause of that.
  • maksim1995
    maksim1995 Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    @kalystconquerer#0876 Really girl ? Is this a joke or what ?
    No Nuema Portal Card and S chest price went up from 800 to 2.2k ? Not even talking about how **** that orbs price is..uhh nvm, not worth playing this game anymore I guess...
  • sneakingzoe
    sneakingzoe Posts: 49 Arc User
    Well, just saw the new spend promo and need to agree that rewards on different steps as well as 2,200 gold for one random S-card sounds a bit strange.

In past - before it was possible to get nuema portal cards via spend promos - it was approx. 1,200 gold needed to get a random s-card based on my personal experiences. So it was a great benefit for having at same price a specific card and not a randomized card.
    I got the news from last threads, that China protest against too many cheap np promos in Europe, but does it automatically means also to increase the prices so hardly?
    There are also possibilities to put in other specific S-card types or just reducing and randomize specific NP card promos on very specific celebration days.

Comparing now 2,200 gold for random s-card against VIP point war avatar s-chest its slightly more expensive. May be because you want to give cashers a little benefit and not just buying in-game gold? I don`t get it.
  • wesker
    wesker Posts: 84 Arc User
    i demand 10 S chests as a reward for 2200 gold!
  • pwicomshoppe
    pwicomshoppe Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    It's pretty sad how people are threatening the job security of the community manager and the company just because they have their hands tied by the actual developers.

People exaggerate the influence that the "forum" community has, it is actually only a very low percentage of the player-base making empty threats. All the big VIP cashers already have nuema portal and would like to see these promotions ceased so that they can remain OP. The people in the thread are the free to play players or casual cashers who recycle gold and damage the economy.

The game is more fun without so many new NP players running around. It's hard enough to deal with them already.

Going forward, I do want to see people come to a compromise on cool items that can be in the future spend promos. G17 weapons completely trumps the usefulness of card sets and brings variety to the game. It'd be interesting to have the materials be available through spend promotions.
    Post edited by pwicomshoppe on
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    It's pretty sad how people are threatening the job security of the community manager and the company just because they have their hands tied by the actual developers.

People exaggerate the influence that the "forum" community has, it is actually only a very low percentage of the player-base making empty threats. All the big VIP cashers already have nuema portal and would like to see these promotions ceased so that they can remain OP. The people in the thread are the free to play players or casual cashers who recycle gold and damage the economy.

The game is more fun without so many new NP players running around. It's hard enough to deal with them already.

Going forward, I do want to see people come to a compromise on cool items that can be in the future spend promos. G17 weapons completely trumps the usefulness of card sets and brings variety to the game. It'd be interesting to have the materials be available through spend promotions.

At the end of the day money talks. This post misattributes the blame for the community on threatening job security. The Chinese Developers who created this situation are at fault. This is nothing besides internal corporate politics. I'm not charging or spending money so that the side who is fighting against my interests wins this corporate argument.

At the end of the day a change to a balance sheet or revenue graph trumps the opinions of the Chinese Developers.
  • nightmare201
    nightmare201 Posts: 50 Arc User
    So here's what needs to happen then. People need to stop paying. Plain and simple, people need to stop paying at all. Stop charging money and they have to listen. But since that's unlikely to happen they're probably just gonna get away with it like they always do.
  • steelsteed
    steelsteed Posts: 6 Arc User
    So here's what needs to happen then. People need to stop paying. Plain and simple, people need to stop paying at all. Stop charging money and they have to listen. But since that's unlikely to happen they're probably just gonna get away with it like they always do.

I like the way you think!

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    I'm honestly baffled st the solution. PWCN really like to keep thier version more progressive and keep our version primitive ._. Just because our currency is higher doesn't mean you should milk us dry and at a very quick rate sheesh china
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • wesker
    wesker Posts: 84 Arc User
    is the spend promo working at all lol? xD
  • xdragonxx
    xdragonxx Posts: 39 Arc User
    wesker wrote: »
    is the spend promo working at all lol? xD
    Dont know, dont care, not gonna bother for this insulting promo xD
  • gouken1
    gouken1 Posts: 25 Arc User
    This promo is nothing but an insult to everyone who was doing NP promo, or wanted to do, an insult to majority of CS'ers and player base... Months and months, waiting for one Astrid promo and they do this... :D wow I have no words now. and 2200 gold for a random S card.
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    PWE. you're being d.bags, ijs, you don't wanna do the NP card, cause CN this, CN that, you're trying to work it out, i get it... but this? really? Dragon orb Oceans used to be 25 gold spent wayyyyy back in the day, then 50, 75, 100, 115, 100 again, now 150? +11 300? +12 500? Just get out, this spend is complete ****...

You're getting too thirsty with this, you're killing the F2P players.
    Inb4 "cash or GTFO"... F2P players are as important to this game as the CSers, CSers pay for the game's maint, F2P make the game actually worth playing and give the CSers the items they need, ijs.

Mr. Justice
  • topmasterseller
    topmasterseller Posts: 32 Arc User
    Please change the promo picture with some picture of astrid, since this is just one big troll let it be complete :smiley:
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    Please change the promo picture with some picture of astrid, since this is just one big troll let it be complete :smiley:

This would work
    shutterstock_121045360.jpg​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• gouken1
    gouken1 Posts: 25 Arc User
    @tricksie Yes.. Accurate picture for this promo
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    Also, after this slap on the face, it seems the promo isn't even working at all, can anyone confirm this?
    Spent 50 gold on my alt getting GSTs and got no rewards, it's been over 2h lol...

So, is this **** even working at all?

Mr. Justice
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    If this is the direction pw is heading they can say goodbye to my business. i guess its a good thing a lot of other mmos have just released expansions.
  • perfectworld#7707
    perfectworld#7707 Posts: 6 Arc User
    boycott!!
  • dann0o
    dann0o Posts: 18 Arc User
    what other MMO games are good to invest time and money anyone can suggest? Just curious. I'm serious.
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    eirghan wrote: »
    If this is the direction pw is heading they can say goodbye to my business. i guess its a good thing a lot of other mmos have just released expansions.

I agree with you on this. Yes we just had an expansion too but it's again, focused mainly towards the cash players. I say this because of how tough others are finding the quest chains and to get accepted into a squad to daily farm glyphs from DH. Just doing dailies I still only have 1 lvl 5 from the chain to boost my damage, some cash players already have bought up to lvl 7 glyphs thus are far ahead in how boosted their glyph skills are.
    I can understand PWCN getting iffy with our in game prices and promos etc but I would assume the value of money in US and EU is greater than in China so on the balance of things, it's around even. 1200USD for a single card out of a set of 6 on any MMO is still a stupid amount of money to spend when you consider what you can purchase off game with that amount!
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • mayiawolf
    mayiawolf Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    nbreaking wrote: »
    Also, after this slap on the face, it seems the promo isn't even working at all, can anyone confirm this?
    Spent 50 gold on my alt getting GSTs and got no rewards, it's been over 2h lol...

So, is this **** even working at all?

yup i spent like 510 gold because i wanted the refines, and its been like over 7 hours , nothing yet.

So on top of not changing the spend promo without discusing it with us and making things ridiculously expensive, this one is broken lol. GG pwi
  • tirus21
    tirus21 Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    i spent 300gold too and nothing :s
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    This really has to be some sort of joke, right? Oh well, I will not be spending anything on this joke of a promo. Nor do I need to charge to restock my gold either as things stand now.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • strife614
    strife614 Posts: 22 Arc User
    Evil CN overlords making based good guys at PW/Arc put up terrible promotions
    Dedaluminus+rolled+image+booty+had+me+like+_fcd1122ac83b332a4f46aba8c91b800d.gif

• aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    A Chests are not being sent out, Orbs are working.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Think a friend told me he is doing the promo and keeping a spreadsheet what he bought date and quantity which each tier so gms can datapull and send him items he should have gotten hope this helps
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
This discussion has been closed.