When is Astrid Promo going to come!!?

Comments

• shapoopi
    shapoopi Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Actually, there's a good point in that the Artifacts (as far as I'm aware) currently have no use...*thinks*

While I know this is a pretty touchy topic, I'd still want your guys feedback on it and I want to reach a solution that works for everyone. I've been in and out of meetings and discussions all day today about this, so this is at the forefront of my agenda (aside from the usual Dragon's Conquest concerns and Arigora)

If you have any ideas for a resolution (maybe making it palletable for the CN side or some way to balance things out here on our side) leave those ideas here! Or you could make a new thread either is fine.

hey @kalystconquerer#0876 you want some feedback...means no More NP promo.... RIP PWI.

according to your first post "CN intended them to be by chance." sure give us NP chest the same chest was given few months ago by Gm's and you can put it at 800 gold 1000 gold and 1200 gold :)

or Put NP chest in boutique make it obtainable at a good price put it at 100 gold each and see if players going to buy it or not lol

and make everyone happy and you will be happy and more players will go for NP Set and more will charge to get their NP Set rebirthed

this game can be better and with some little change you can bring new players but sure pwi dont want to do that just because they greedy in a pathetic way
    Example pwi still offer the HP/MP charm at 3 gold during sales loool.

you guys need to understand this is not where you need ppl to spend money these things should be given at cheap cheap price so you get more players to get their gears and work on better things.
    you really need some professional ppl to work in that department.
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    > @mayben0t said:
    > 2300gold is ridiculous, why would you even suggest that?
    >
    > finish this cycle as you said @kalystconquerer#0876 in the order you mentioned
    > the "solution" should be for the next cycle.

I agreed with you, but I'd prefer 2300g per card than turned off np spend promo.
  • sunnynight
    sunnynight Posts: 45 Arc User
    In my opinion I think PWI made a greedy mess of things and now must accept the consequences and continue the promos. Players have spent $6,000 for 5 cards since last september + $1,200 for each reawaken card along the way with Althea and Kestra plus stacking up for the next expected promo. That's a potential $9,600 nine month investment that will never pay off and be worthless without that last card. These players have probably also not improved their gear or have nothing left to improve in nine months in order to keep up with the spending and this is it for them. Gambling the for the last card could potentially double that. Now there's many neuma portal single and even twice reawakened super players running around as someone previously mentioned and without continued promos no way to catch up. My server on etherblade is severely behind the neuma portal curve compared to the other servers out there and this shows in xtw when opposing factions have multiple reawakened neuma portal players and it is imbalanced giving my server no chance. I can't imagine the number of players that would quit after such a disappointment. The players that would quit are the main cash shoppers who promise continued $1,200 charges a month for reawakens as well as the in game merchants who churn 4.8 billion coins and generate 1200 gold worth of demand each per month in the auction house. Without that demand gold prices will fall and make gold less valuable for the chargers so that means even less charging. Both reduced demand and supply in the auction house, that affects supply of tons of pack items, gems, charms, tokens, all the consumables players need to gear up or do day to day activities, looking at a market collapse and players quitting. Suck it up and accept the consequences of actions.

Also Kalyst awesome communication, best employee ever.
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    War Avatar cards were released 3+ years ago. It seems ridiculous to me that CN wants such old content to have a value of 2,300$ per S card and be heavily chance-based...​​
  • wesker
    wesker Posts: 84 Arc User
    solution - ultimate spend promos every month - 800gold/1200 gold rewards = S chests
    yeah I know this solution might sound lame for players farming NP set but it's still better than nothing and PWCN should be happy with it either
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    wesker wrote: »
    solution - ultimate spend promos every month - 800gold/1200 gold rewards = S chests
    yeah I know this solution might sound lame for players farming NP set but it's still better than nothing and PWCN should be happy with it either

I really doubt anyone will spend/charge 800/1200 gold for an S chest if there is no NP card guaranteed xD
  • fanta23
    fanta23 Posts: 33 Arc User
    The only thing you can blame PWI is keeping this under the radar to CN. But then again if the told CN from the start there would never have been a NP spend promo. If PWCN says no then its no the are in charge and there is no way to go around that. Only solutions i see is stopping the spend promo's or make them 2300g.
  • lolitalottie
    lolitalottie Posts: 20 Arc User
    I'm severely disappointed to be reading this. I've farmed and cashed towards this set so you can imagine my frustration while I'm 2/6 cards in. What an absolute waste of time! I've set myself backwards by selling g17 mats, glyphs and more just to reach the 1200 target. I do believe that you are going to dramatically effect the game with this change and cause a divide between the players that's going to be difficult to jump over, not to mention the people who are frustrated enough to quit entirely. It would be reasonable if you were to finish this set of spend promo's for the people who put everything into it.
  • chopstickstheii
    chopstickstheii Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    As someone who often interacts with PWCN players, it doesn't even make sense for China to even say each NP card should be $2300+ USD as it costs CN players on average less than a tenth of that price (accounting for USD to CNY exchange rate) to get their NP, in fact, fully 2RB NP sets are so common there that only the newly released servers don't have 60+ 2RB NP players in each competitive guild.

It makes me think that instead PWI might be fishing for something here, hmmm.... :3c :thinking:
  • eranp
    eranp Posts: 10 Arc User
    A minute of silence for all these cser <3
  • cheats69
    cheats69 Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    eranp wrote: »
    A minute of silence for all these cser <3

You DO realize no cser = no game? Those CSers fund this game to keep it free for you. The minute this game is not profitable for PWI entertainment it's going offline. Free to play games aren't published because the creators are all warm and fuzzy people. There is a business model... with projected revenues and budgeted expenses.

Also.. some people didn't CS their NP cards. They farmed.. but SOMEONE did CS because the gold needs to come from somewhere.
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    This is another situation where PWI and PW:CN needs to get it's act together and fix their antiquated ideas that PWI should be PW:CN. It should not. The exchange is different. People aren't going to spend $2300 on a chance for a card. That is just ridiculous. This is an attempt to drag stale content and keep forcing PW:CN behaviors onto PWI.

I'll just come up and say it, collectively these past 2 months I've spent $5000 on another game. That $5000 went much further than it would on PWI, and that is why I will continue to spend there.

• aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    As someone who often interacts with PWCN players, it doesn't even make sense for China to even say each NP card should be $2300+ USD as it costs CN players on average less than a tenth of that price (accounting for USD to CNY exchange rate) to get their NP, in fact, fully 2RB NP sets are so common there that only the newly released servers don't have 60+ 2RB NP players in each competitive guild.

It makes me think that instead PWI might be fishing for something here, hmmm.... :3c :thinking:

can someone confirm this? if its true, then i really wonder why China doesnt want us to complete our sets.

suggestion: finish this cycle and then switch to NP-Chests as 1200 reward.

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Im still waiting for someone to explain how people feel taking away this promo is taking away from players when you literally didn't lose anything. The 1200 gold you spent wasn't directly on the card. You either recycled the coin or used it to improve your character. If you took a price cut in sales you STILL got a ton of free items plus a decent card. You still break even quite well. The only problem is the whole gap between Ppl who got their NP and ppl who haven't yet. But if you finish this cycle that problem doesn't end it just makes the ppl who are upset in this thread happy but still problems for others without it. That's just as selfish as those who ppl claim the promos should stop now. I really think turning into a charge instead of spend is probably the best solution x_x
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • sunlightfalls
    sunlightfalls Posts: 29 Arc User
    blazerboy wrote: »
    Im still waiting for someone to explain how people feel taking away this promo is taking away from players when you literally didn't lose anything. The 1200 gold you spent wasn't directly on the card. You either recycled the coin or used it to improve your character. If you took a price cut in sales you STILL got a ton of free items plus a decent card. You still break even quite well. The only problem is the whole gap between Ppl who got their NP and ppl who haven't yet. But if you finish this cycle that problem doesn't end it just makes the ppl who are upset in this thread happy but still problems for others without it. That's just as selfish as those who ppl claim the promos should stop now. I really think turning into a charge instead of spend is probably the best solution x_x

Sounds like you already got your NP set and don't want more people to compete with that.
    If they made this a charge promo that leaves no way at all for a F2P to ever obtain the set at all.
  • eranp
    eranp Posts: 10 Arc User
    cheats69 wrote: »
    You DO realize no cser = no game? Those CSers fund this game to keep it free for you.

That's cute, I prefer to pay a subscription instead, do you realize Nuema portal means OS every even JOSDS people ? Many People stopped to improve their gears, since this kind of kings of CS polluted our servers. It's an excellent news that the chineses want to stop this ****.
    cheats69 wrote: »
    Also.. some people didn't CS their NP cards. They farmed.. but SOMEONE did CS because the gold needs to come from somewhere.

LMAO tell me how can you farm $20k when the farm is dead ? With EoD that are Unsellable ? Uncannies 7k/ea? Flowsilver coins 60k/u ? Or business shops who're mostly selling at lose ? Maybe we don't have the same definition of farming.

AEU set is already good anyways, ppl just need to learn to play now ;)
  • bangbang
    bangbang Posts: 127 Arc User
    Actually, there's a good point in that the Artifacts (as far as I'm aware) currently have no use...*thinks*

While I know this is a pretty touchy topic, I'd still want your guys feedback on it and I want to reach a solution that works for everyone. I've been in and out of meetings and discussions all day today about this, so this is at the forefront of my agenda (aside from the usual Dragon's Conquest concerns and Arigora)

If you have any ideas for a resolution (maybe making it palletable for the CN side or some way to balance things out here on our side) leave those ideas here! Or you could make a new thread either is fine.

Solutions for the following:
    Artifacts: Allow us to trade 3 Artifacts for an S chest. Basically we can trash 2 S cards we dont want to try for another. Or trade 10 for a Nuema Portal Chest (Random NP card) Or trade 1 Artifact for 5 A chests for those wanting A sets.
    Dragon Conquest coins, allow us to trade them for chance packs containing G17 mats (zenith skulls, profaned woods) Or even better let me trade for neverfall royal/knight/squire badges and ancient emblems. Making 3x engraves obtainable and affordable.
    Arigora: Reduce the required number of fights to 3 for qualify and 5 for weekly. Getting 1 battle a day is already a hard task. I queue for 3-5 hours and sometimes never even see 1 fight. Remove the tiered rewards making players want to participate more.

• bangbang
    bangbang Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    lamb91 wrote: »
    wow i didnt notice this before, but now i can see the CSERS Q.Q...
    lets be honest, A NON-CSER doesnt mind if the promo keeps going or not, we will not ever get these cards from 2300$ each
    so its the best to stop the charger rewards NOW, so we stop the huge gap between the haves (csers) and the have not(non-csers)
    or make the np set farmeable or selleable, which will never occur.

Pretty sure the majority of the people that are upset are non-csers. Taking this option out is basically opening the door and burning the building down and telling them to leave or just die. A non cser will never be able to obtain NP if it is removed from spend promo. I know csers who have opened over 10k+ B-S packs and never completed 1 S set. That amounts to freaking more than $40k.

All the csers already have their NP set which is why people are enraged by this stupid change.
  • blazerboy
    edited May 2017
    @sunlightfalls I'm actually 0/6 NP cards lmfao I just prioritized other things. Moreover, it may alienate F2P but it's still equal opportunity of choice without making it too easy. How can a F2P player expect to get the same perks as a CSer when the CSer keeps the game alive. I really don't understand why F2P feel it's unfair when they aren't paying for it...@bangbang also incorrect not all csers already have it O.O
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    @blazerboy they arent taking away physical objects from us, but they are going back on a promise they made to the playerbase to provide x sale. A sale that requires years of work to see the benefit from. Thats like a farmer saying "if you give me 1200 a month for a year ill sell you a farm" so the first month you buy the cows, and the chickens, then the horses, then a tractor, and last month comes around and he tells you "sorry cant sell the farm anymore, the municipality won't let me sell you the physical land. But ill keep your money and you can keep the animals."

In pwi land the discontinuation of this is the discontinuation of any hope you had to ever go NP unless youre ready to spend to the tune of 60k on packs, or pw raises the promo to 2300k per card. Maybe you werent planning on it, but others were, and that price is simply not an option for the regular human being. Instead our friends and our competitors that have this set for a 60th of the price will always have that advantage over the rest of the playerbase. And understand i hold no grudge against those people. They had the capital and they were smart. But it does not change that this change gives them an exclusivity not advertised. They cashed in and wow what do you know, they will be among the ONLY characters to get this set. Those characters will always be leagues above now. And that divide is a huge hit to anyones optimism in this game when trying to build their character to be top tier competitive.
  • sawyers
    sawyers Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    The only people who do not see that it is unfair to end the NP spend promos so suddenly are those who have the set already or never aim for it (and evil chinese game provider).

I am very sure there are many cash shopper AND non-cash shopper who aim for the set and would be left alone now. Even the crasiest cash shopper I know were not able to complete the set with random cards.

Now I cash shopped to get my first 5 cards - not 6k $ but paying 1000+ $ for a part in a video GAME and then in the end dont get ANYTHING out of it, is just insane. 5 NP cards are entirely useless since cash shopping enough to get the last is nearly as expensive as buying the whole set. It just not reasonable (to pay like 40k $ for a 8 year old video game and get an gear increase of like 25%) and it will split the community into "they have it cos they were fast enough" and "they dont have it and will never ever catch up"... not even speaking of how many players might quit the game because of this mess.
  • gouken1
    gouken1 Posts: 25 Arc User
    Like @sawyers said, 3-4 people who are against the majority of people here, are the trolls whose 1st post is on this thread, or random trolls who never saved for NP neither CS'ed for it and they are just here to troll so others like me who worked and CS'ed for NP don't get it.
  • storm#4377
    storm#4377 Posts: 25 Arc User
    If PWCN wants to stop NP promos, the only way to do it that most fair to all players is to run a full and complete NP promo cycle starting at the NP card they last left off. This would allow those with partial sets to complete them and it would also allow those that been putting it off a last chance opportunity to get the NP set. I would say this is 90% fair only because some people had the opportunity to get achieve RB1 and RB2 NP sets which the rest of us will no longer be able to get. But atleast we would have a standard NP set.

I have spent quite a bit of money on NP promo cards. I do not have my set complete yet. Had I known the NP promos would stop, I would have never spent this money. Infact, I feel like I should be able to get a refund on the cards I purchased if the promos will be stopped.
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    pwicat22 wrote: »
    I have spent quite a bit of money on NP promo cards. I do not have my set complete yet. Had I known the NP promos would stop, I would have never spent this money. Infact, I feel like I should be able to get a refund on the cards I purchased if the promos will be stopped.

This is the main problem for most of the ppl going for NP set still, if PWE will decide to shut down NP promo imo they should refund the ppl that got lured in by this false advertising and wasted thousands of $$$$.
    Ppl charged gold for NP cards , if they knew that promo would stop not even mid way they would have never charged that , and that is simply a fraud.
    So imo at least this cycle needs to be finished so that they can finish it.
  • commisso202
    commisso202 Posts: 20 Arc User
    LOLL what false advertising?? PWI can shut down tomorrow and theres nothing any1 can do about it. You dont own anything once its in the game
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    LOLL what false advertising?? PWI can shut down tomorrow and theres nothing any1 can do about it. You dont own anything once its in the game

Yep, thats their TOS. But it's there to protect them legally, not as a means of dicking around their customers. They can call TOS all they want and say they dont have to provide what they advertised. We as customers have the right to express dissatisfaction over actions like that, however, and choose whether we want to continue to support their business in light of those actions.​​
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User

Actually, I remember Kaly stating the next ultimate spend promo would be Astrid because they want to align the rotation with the actual codes of the cards... so we were told there would be one.. and what the card would be... just not when.​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User

You sweet summer child. If PWE shut down tomorrow, do you really think the ppl who have charged say this month wouldnt get anything back? Likely not money but they`d get their zen back to use in another PWE game. It has happened before and I dont know why it wouldnt happen again. If you are fully aware of you intending to shut down the game very soon and you still allow people to charge, thats pretty classic fraud.

I am not gonna say PWE is perpetuating a fraud here but I can see why somebody might say so. A lot of people have charged money for the first 2 cards they wouldnt if they knew PWE is just gonna shut the promos down midway.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • aeron#3369
    aeron#3369 Posts: 4 Arc User
    sawyers wrote: »
    Now I cash shopped to get my first 5 cards - not 6k $ but paying 1000+ $ for a part in a video GAME and then in the end dont get ANYTHING out of it, is just insane.

Enough said, why are you guys even paying that much in a game ? time to spend your money in real life.

For those who want to get their nuema portal and spend money to fill the lack of gameplay, here is the solution :

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/48182
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/48183
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/48184
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/48185
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/48186
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/48187

Now stop your **** here, I think that's fair enough to stop the Nuema Portal promotion, too many nuema set now, farmers can still have AEU set and be op enough, just learn to play :o well I know why would you even learn to play when you outgear everyone ? - I don't know... may-be because it is a video game and the objective is playing... otherwise let a robot play your character he'll be even stronger than you.

• blazerboy
    @sin20 so a refund when some ppl didn't recycle gold and spend gold on their on char? Really... What do you want a refund for? Keeping the gold you spent for yourself? Lol....
This discussion has been closed.