Neverfall : Bug Reports

Comments

• tolots
    tolots Posts: 103 Arc User
    shimarra wrote: »
    AFAIK you can't do anything wrong to not get it. It's just not there, it's suppose to pop in find quests at level 70. It's started at General Summer. Like I said I did it just a couple months ago in order to get Celestial on psy, I had to do wraiths ploy.

ETA: Found it. It's now pink and called Heaven Tear:Chronol and you have to go to Sage of Light to get a key.

Ah makes sense why people couldn't find it xD Glad it's sorted out though!

On a side note, I just checked the glyph effects for Stream of Rejuvenation (Cleric) and the glyph that reduces channeling time also adds a 30 second cooldown on the skill (vs 1 sec normal) =/ All the other skills that have their channeling reduced don't receive any other modifications which makes me wonder, was this penalty intended or it's another typo?

2z8qctf.png

​​

Its not a typo, the CD really become 30 seconds. I was just about to report it when i saw you posted it already.
    Must be a mistake, you trade 0.5 channel vs x30 times longer cooldown wich make the green rune useless :)
  • banditqueen
    banditqueen Posts: 3 Arc User
    koryn7 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, so I posted in the other one. Thought I would put it here just in case.

Ok, so I've completed the demon culti up until it says go and kill Hellfire Abomination in SOT. After I do that, it says that Fei Kungxing is responsible. It won't tell me where to find him but it does say that if you can't continue the quest, abandon it and pick it up again. So, I did that and killed Hellfire twice. Now it's doing the same thing. I looked up Fei's coordinates but all I found was an NPC that I couldn't interact with. What's going on here?

He spawns in hellfire area after hellfire is dead.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    -Incorrectly states bloodletting status should last 0.5 seconds. This is not correct. The bloodletting status lasts on target approximately 10 seconds before disappearing
    -If the status should last 0.5 seconds this glyph would be useless since the skill to "trigger" bloodletting status has 0.5 seconds cast time. So cast time + human reaction time (even if we get channeling to 0) means it is not humanly possible to ever "trigger" bloodletting status to achieve a stun if it does last only 0.5 seconds.
    -Bloodletting status description when using blue glyph is wrong; incorrectly states the description for spirit bore and describes the effect as reducing attack and defense levels rather than stunning the opponent.
    -Bloodletting status is not being activated. When status is applied to opponent and "triggered" with upgraded Stalagstrike (unglyphed - it is not a glyph in stalagstrike preventing this interaction) opponent is not stunned, no debuff is applied to the opponent, the bloodletting status simply disappears.

The above translation error associated with Bloodletting has been corrected in Patch 1014 which is great news. However, the skill itself (Gravel Blade: Ethereal Glyph) remains useless as the 100% Stun chance is not working (multiple seekers have not ever been able to get this skill to stun).

I would really appreciate any information on if this skill will be fixed in an upcoming patch, as this very much affects how current seekers are working to farm their glyphs. Any change to correct this skill will cause many of us to completely change our "skill builds" and knowing sooner rather than later could save us a huge amount of farming or coin :)
    ​​
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    eirghan wrote: »
    However, the skill itself (Gravel Blade: Ethereal Glyph) remains useless as the 100% Stun chance is not working (multiple seekers have not ever been able to get this skill to stun).

I would really appreciate any information on if this skill will be fixed in an upcoming patch, as this very much affects how current seekers are working to farm their glyphs. Any change to correct this skill will cause many of us to completely change our "skill builds" and knowing sooner rather than later could save us a huge amount of farming or coin :)
    ​​
    We've tested this skill internally, and can confirm that it DOES have a 100% chance to stun. One important point though is that the trade-off for the guaranteed stun chance is a sharp reduction in the stun time; with a level 1 glyph, the stun only lasts for half a second (which is enough to interrupt a skill, but would be hard to notice otherwise).
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• gundameister00
    gundameister00 Posts: 63 Arc User
    Hello I'm still waiting on comments or fix about bm sanguine glyph skills , as I commented before some skills with red glyph reduce drastically the damage when triggered whitout chi, skill should do the normal damage, there is no description that say to reduce damage it it's like a joke because you can hit a mob for 1k with r9 +11 weap.

The effect it's pretty good just needs this to be fixed soon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I will change the world..........
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    surtr wrote: »
    eirghan wrote: »
    However, the skill itself (Gravel Blade: Ethereal Glyph) remains useless as the 100% Stun chance is not working (multiple seekers have not ever been able to get this skill to stun).

We've tested this skill internally, and can confirm that it DOES have a 100% chance to stun. One important point though is that the trade-off for the guaranteed stun chance is a sharp reduction in the stun time; with a level 1 glyph, the stun only lasts for half a second (which is enough to interrupt a skill, but would be hard to notice otherwise).

Thanks very much @surtr for pointing me in the right direction.

After some testing I think I can replicate what you are seeing. I was able to "interrupt" my veno's auto cultivation in a duel (causing her to attack a new target after the "stun") by using the ethereal glyphed gravel blade.

I think the misleading part is, at least it appears to be, that status effects lasting less than 1 second are not displayed through either audio or visual cues and no status icon is displayed on the target.

After replicating what you noted regarding the "interrupt" effect, I did some digging and another Venomancer mentioned the same thing occurs with their verdant glyphed lucky scarab that is meant to give 0.5 second paralyze at level 1. It gives essentially the same effect: a miniscule blip in casting or movement, not displayed audio/visually or through status icon.

I assume this is working as intended - statuses with less than 1 second duration will not display a status icon. This clears up my misunderstanding! Thank you!
    ​​
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Supercell seems broken, the 2nd cast effect doesn't proc the corresponding glyph effect (as in, if glyph'ed for paralyze, 2nd SC doesn't paralyze even if right charges). In addition, the red glyph for the 3 secs immune doesn't seem to last 3 seconds, in fact it seems like it barely lasts for 2 seconds.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Supercell seems broken, the 2nd cast effect doesn't proc the corresponding glyph effect (as in, if glyph'ed for paralyze, 2nd SC doesn't paralyze even if right charges). In addition, the red glyph for the 3 secs immune doesn't seem to last 3 seconds, in fact it seems like it barely lasts for 2 seconds.

Not as broken as Ice Bullet xD I had to leave it completely unglyphed because any glyph had another bug...from not doing anything (seal/disarm) to reducing the stun duration to 1 second for no reason at all. That sucks.
  • bboycraze
    bboycraze Posts: 38 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Not as broken as Ice Bullet xD I had to leave it completely unglyphed because any glyph had another bug...from not doing anything (seal/disarm) to reducing the stun duration to 1 second for no reason at all. That sucks.

Only broken on Argent Glyph though, all other glyphs stun as advertised in description.
  • ladyfox
    ladyfox Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm not sure if this is where I would report this, but after leaving the realm of reflection, I'm still receiving the XP for it and the interface for starting and stopping the reflection time is still available for me and working. It continues to work in neverfall, the perfect world map, and primal world including storymode. I have just recently come back to the game within the last few weeks, so forgive me if this is a new change and is supposed to be this way, but it struck me as odd.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    @ladyfox its a feature for people that have charged real life money as long you are star 2 or something like that
  • marcie#0545
    marcie#0545 Posts: 7 Arc User
    I noticed that neither of the auction house npcs in Neverfall function properly. There's two of them - one in the financial district and the other is in the market. It's not a recent bug because it was like this from the first day of the expansion. I find it strange that all the other npcs function accordingly and there's even a pet manager and a seamstress so it's odd for the auctioneer to be the only one broken.

iGUvyHm.png

elr18zf.png
  • tarrykin
    tarrykin Posts: 12 Arc User
    prattle wrote: »
    I may've missed someone mentioning it already, but: glyph'd UVD does not increase the caster's HP when it is used with an Argent glyph- seemed alright with a Golden glyph.
    To expand on this, Argent Glyph UVD neither increases HP or magic attack, despite the tooltip saying so "depending on level".
    I tested with other glyphs and they function in accordance with their tooltip and effect, so typo or intended at the cost of shorter cast/cd?

jpegic.png

• surtr
    tarrykin wrote: »
    prattle wrote: »
    I may've missed someone mentioning it already, but: glyph'd UVD does not increase the caster's HP when it is used with an Argent glyph- seemed alright with a Golden glyph.
    To expand on this, Argent Glyph UVD neither increases HP or magic attack, despite the tooltip saying so "depending on level".
    I tested with other glyphs and they function in accordance with their tooltip and effect, so typo or intended at the cost of shorter cast/cd?

jpegic.png
    This is definitely a bug and has already been reported to the developers.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

• miira5
    miira5 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Hi
    Quest Secret of the Bell from Rose Guard is buged?
    When I take quest Secret of the Bell from Rose Guard Jameson in Magnier I do not get item FMI Bell. It is quest from main questline in Neverfall. What should I do (quest description is blank)?
    r26gt2.jpg
    And I can not go on to Celestial Saint Cultivation.
    I was tryed trash and take quest too, no effect.
    Thanks
  • snakeman5001#9208
    snakeman5001#9208 Posts: 1 New User
    I am currently stuck on the Secret of the Blood quest, the quest where I have to retrieve 3 things of landstrider and skydrifter blood from landstrider boars and skydrifter parrots respectively. While I was able to get the boar blood just fine, I've been unable to get the three from the parrots, no matter how many of them I kill. I was able to get 1 thing of parrot blood but when I killed other parrots, the game didn't register that I killed those parrots and got their blood. I spent nearly ten minutes killing these parrots but I wasn't able to get blood. I tried trashing the quest and getting it again, exiting the game and relaunching it, logging off and logging back in again, all which have failed. And my girlfriend joined a party with me on same quest and she was able to get everything just fine. I'm not sure what's going on, but this bug prevents me from progressing in the game.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    @snakeman5001#9208 Sounds like your inventory is full.
  • sneakingzoe
    sneakingzoe Posts: 49 Arc User
    Hey kalystconquerer,

next to the already reported issue about titles, there is another issue with the glyphes regarding german client.

1. Titles
    In German Client Version the columns for activating click for showing title is not available.

2. Dialogbox Glyph Growth
    Dropping a glyph into the buttom slot for glyphes it is not possible to remove/change/modify it.
    Only way out is to evolve the glpyhes by accepting an unwanted result.
    Its annoying to loose high level glyphes on this way!

Hopefully, these quality issues will be fixed soon.

Sincerely,
  • terryu
    terryu Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    - For Mystics, Gale Force Golden Glyph does not display anything about the skill information now. If you hover over the skill for any information it just says "Ψ Gale".

EDIT: screenshot 1894d2d6c79925503563725fc9817aab.png
    terrytini (Mystic)
    - Tempest (Tideswell Server)
  • yorgojre#1045
    yorgojre#1045 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hello, the new fashion weapon for strombringers is bugged, (Bamboo Stormstaff) the scythe is rotated to right where it should be behind the storms back. I hope you're looking forward of fixing it,[img]file:///C:/Users/User/Pictures/Bamboo%20Stormstaff.jpg[/img]
    Thank you.
  • coopoor
    coopoor Posts: 50 Arc User
    neverfall still not working for me i did all the quests to get inside neverfall but than they stopped no culti no quests 1 daily is all i have the gm's seem to be stuck at what the problem is The people in game i have talked with say its this or that in neverfall but they dont understand i never got any quests in neverfall but 1 daily even though i meet all the requirements for neverfall quests my char is literally stuck. this is caused me alot of ingame grief. The only answer i told the gm's is take my char offline an find out or reset it with the hopes it won't glitch neither they are able to do. so now through my tickets i am pushing for them to do a sever reset in hopes of them getting it right
  • surtr
    Specifically, what was the last quest completed and what is the daily you are referring to?
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

• forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    coopoor wrote: »
    neverfall still not working for me i did all the quests to get inside neverfall but than they stopped no culti no quests 1 daily is all i have the gm's seem to be stuck at what the problem is The people in game i have talked with say its this or that in neverfall but they dont understand i never got any quests in neverfall but 1 daily even though i meet all the requirements for neverfall quests my char is literally stuck. this is caused me alot of ingame grief. The only answer i told the gm's is take my char offline an find out or reset it with the hopes it won't glitch neither they are able to do. so now through my tickets i am pushing for them to do a sever reset in hopes of them getting it right

Did you do the red chain from Elder of the Streams up to the part you are given a Neverfall Ticket? Did you embark on the "Dream Seeker" boat at Dreamweaver Port? If you got to Neverfall via that boat, you should have the pink chain available from one of the NPCs at the docks in Western Treppes. Make sure to check your list of available quests as well. To get the cultivation quest, you have to complete that pink chain up to the point you are given a book called Perfect Chronicles. You also have to be Shifting Sky X boundary to receive the cultivation quest. Hope this helps and good luck.
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • mphan1135
    mphan1135 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Quest in Neverfall "Ultimate Purification" the quest somehow allowed to use the required item "Fragment of the Well" outside of the quest area. Now, I don't have the item to complete the quest. I can not delete the quest and start it over. Any help is appreciated. Broken chain quest.
  • mphan1135
    mphan1135
    Skunkyard - Tideswell Server
  • mphan1135
    mphan1135- Skunkyard (Tideswell server), Quest "Ultimatie Purification" requires me to use "Overpowering Tumor" to destroy the well and get the fragment from it. The problem is I used the "Overpowering Tumor" outside of the quest area. Now I don't have "Overpowering Tumor" to destroy the well in which I can't get the fragment from it to complete the quest. I can't delete the quest to start it over. Any help is appreciated.
  • matthew4
    matthew4 Posts: 373 Arc User
    World boss still in Bug fix please i poster on tickets and stiil no fix 2 month
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    matthew4 wrote: »
    World boss still in Bug fix please i poster on tickets and stiil no fix 2 month
    Which world boss? How is it bugged?
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • anita
    anita Posts: 32 Arc User
    I am having a problem with my cultivation, I digged all the shards ( south, east, west and north), but the last one doesn't work. I can't dig the tower of shard of the east but i digged the crystal in DH but the elder has not the quest activated.