Scheduled Server Maintenance [5/23/2017 - 11 PM PST]

kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
Good evening PWI players!

We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PST. Tonight's maintenance will have no patch, restart only!

*Tentative Duration*

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- The PWI Crew

Tonight's Maintenance Discussion : Ask/discuss anything I may have missed this week!

DC/Arigora
The issues with Dragon's Conquest should be resolved tonight, alongside with Arigora Colosseum! If this changes, I will update accordingly!

PvP Tournaments
Check out the PvP Event Thread to leave any thoughts/ideas you have there! I might start out with running Cloud Arena for some tournament series, but I ultimately want to expand out to other tournament series/types!
Tagged:

Comments

• matthew4
    matthew4 Posts: 373 Arc User
    What xNW ? Or coloseum 1v1 on tideswell Is more ppl what want nw but Is EU zone And really 2:20 Am start nw Is really bad
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    I know this is not the correct thread to post on, but I wanna shed some light on this because it's getting annoying...

The sin jump, Shadow Jump, after it was upgraded to the new version that merges both sage and demon got broken.
    Yes, the skill works by jumping still to the target, that works fine, it's just that once you jump on a target, i'd say 60% of the times it gets you "stuck" a bit above the ground, and if you try to attack you can't, you have to move so it "drops" you onto the actual floor and then attack.

@kalystconquerer#0876 Think there is any chance of you guys having a look at this? In pvp it is important, because if i get stunned or immobilized in that position i'm pretty much dead, in PvE it's just getting really annoying.

Sorry for posting here and thanks.

Mr. Justice
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    @nbreaking last time I tested that glitch it appears it's the same issue duskblades have with immobilization and jumping. Atleast more sins can see this now aswell hopefully it will push pwi to finally address this
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • kartter
    kartter Posts: 152 Arc User
    Are you seriously put garbage sales again? how many week in a row......joke.....
  • glay4fun
    glay4fun Posts: 87 Arc User
    I can tell you what you didnt miss this week, its the god damn ULTIMATE SPEND PROMO ASTRID!!!
  • gouken1
    gouken1 Posts: 25 Arc User
    Promo posts are made a bit later in the day. Lets see if promo comes this week or not. All people who needed Astrid BTW were hugely trolled by pwi. delaying it, then changing sequence of promo cards, then delaying it further by bringing WS promo.. and so on
  • glay4fun
    glay4fun Posts: 87 Arc User
    changing sequence? was there another NP card promo after kestra?
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    -xTW seems fixed, the stucked chars have been recovered
    -collosseum seems fixed, the old scores are back

good job there so far! the only things that kinda need some revision are the arigora coin rewards of last week and the xtw ranking ;)
  • gouken1
    gouken1 Posts: 25 Arc User
    No the earlier promo was Astrid-Althea-Kestra and so on. This time they changed it, also brought two WS promos in between to delay it further and further..
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    edited May 2017
    As far as the War Avatar promos are concerned, we're taking massive heat from CN, which is currently causing a delay in what we can offer. We'll have a more official statement and update once we get the details sorted, but suffice to say they are not entirely happy with having guaranteed cards. They knew we were doing this promo and offering it, but because they feel the cards are becoming severely devalued and that they want the cards to be chance-focused, this is causing a bit of tension. This isn't just affecting the S cards either - even the A cards of desired sets they prefer to be chance based.

We'll continue to try and work with them on this as this has been an ongoing topic of discussion behind the scenes for about 2-3 months now.

@nbreaking We'll take a look at this! That's rather...strange.

Also, I did unstick a character during maintenance to check that the cross server was releasing people normally, so apologies to RedBetty if I spooked them!

EDIT : Shuttling this over to the Official Announcement's forum!
This discussion has been closed.