X-TW Server issue

Comments

• fury85
    fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
    I care about fights and not points...

The important question now is: next weekend xtw will work or still broken?
    Roar_King
    Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone
  • deewainy1
    deewainy1 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    I just want to point out that regardless of how many fights Vindicate had this week we would have taken first pointwise. We only had to win 1 fight and would have gained 60 points while crisis would have gained 40. So we would have had a 10 point lead.
    2 of our opponent had 3 fights as well so there was a high chance of winning 2 fights. Just something to think about before you make crisis winner of the season.
    Also this wouldnt be the first season something glitched. We got screwed twice 1st season and lost 3rd and we didnt complain all day.

Crisis got 2 lands Vindi 8. Vindi should be winner of this season.
    http://imgur.com/a/tcuXt
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Post edited by valdisman on
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • valdisman
    @kalystconquerer#0876 Yeah I'm saying do that without discussing it first. This just seems the best course of action. If you look at the rankings, if Crysis would have won tier 3, they would have still been first place ranking anyway with 540 as I personally don't think Vindicate would have held all their lands if the fights they had, mentioned in this thread, had happened. I have no idea how Karmas fights would have turned out either as they hold a lot of land and could have had multiple difficult fights also but I am they would still be in 3rd place (possibly tied 2nd depending on how many lands Vindicate would have lost) which they were the week before.

As I had already mentioned, they outcome can be argued till the end of time but we will never know how it would have been. We can only go back to what it was and refocus and restart.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    Without derailing this thread any further my point is this bug changed current land count and rankings in a big way , this week and season it did so in favor of Vindicate , next time it happens it can **** Vindicate and cost them placing in top spot or any other faction , what we need to do as community imo is to agree that this type of stuff happening and potentially ruining the season is unacceptable anymore and should be in some way fixed.
    We have had xTW for the past 2 years or so and with it being main event of this game that everyone is trying to win this type of stuff cant happen its as simple as that.

If we dont do that what it leaves us with is 4-5 factions every season will play for top 3 spots and just wait out when xserver is gonna bug an who's gonna get luckier to come out on top potentially snowballing their lead a lot.

Previous season which Crisis won started bugged aswell if you dont remember.
    Due to them failing to reset map and rankings properly 2 times week 1 of official season 3 (or was it 4 i already lost count xD) and reverting map land when season officially started it was like this Crisis had 2 lands while some factions (if i remember correctly was hoorah and tempest) had 4 lands and 20-30 point lead right from start.

Some ppl on forum even said that its how the event is designed , that first 1 month is for placement to get land and rankings and thats how it works, and that other factions should have prepared better.
    But from what we saw based on how reset works in china and how it worked for us this season that map can be completely wiped without reseting and just continuing on is not how it was designed xD
    But that was a major bug that also put some factions ahead of the others both in points and land but it didnt matter as much as it did not happen mid season when land count was higher.

So yea as you can see Crisis also got majorly fked by xtw bugs aswell in the past :)
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    If your post is not about the actual X-TW issue, please post here.​​
  • valdisman
    edited May 2017
    deewainy1 wrote: »
    I just want to point out that regardless of how many fights Vindicate had this week we would have taken first pointwise. We only had to win 1 fight and would have gained 60 points while crisis would have gained 40. So we would have had a 10 point lead.
    2 of our opponent had 3 fights as well so there was a high chance of winning 2 fights. Just something to think about before you make crisis winner of the season.
    Also this wouldnt be the first season something glitched. We got screwed twice 1st season and lost 3rd and we didnt complain all day.

Crisis got 2 lands Vindi 8. Vindi should be winner of this season.
    http://imgur.com/a/tcuXt

Not really, if Crysis took tier 3 they would get 60 points for the week? (40 for tier 1 and 10 each for tier 2 & 3)
    To try say you'll be the winner of the season when it's not even half way. The crash has affected almost everyone bar 1 or 2 factions negatively. The outcome of a season can't ever be predicted as there is always 4/5 factions who can realistically win.

All we can do now is wait for a fix and find out what how the current season will be managed.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • deewainy1
    They attacked tier 2, they attacked us your arguement is still invalid no matter how many times you post. Their max points for this week would have been 40.
  • valdisman
    edited May 2017
    @kalystconquerer#0876 I had the points worked out in one of the posts but the new Sylen deleted it. If you need it again just lemme know and ill get it all again.
    deewainy1 wrote: »
    They attacked tier 2, they attacked us your arguement is still invalid no matter how many times you post. Their max points for this week would have been 40.

I've posted once to you. I also said 'if crysis'. The fact you can't understand this is amusing.
    I will also patiently wait for you to post to me 'my argument'.. Making up things sounds like a good idea but you just end up looking silly as you have done.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    From the Dragon's Conquest pinned thread so that players know what's going on -
    UPDATE : Engineers were unable to see any abnormalities in their error logs and, on their side, it appears that everyone jumped in but got kicked from Cross Server. However, I've been hearing reports that players were getting stuck inside cross server (?)

If you are still stuck and can not leave cross server please submit a ticket to Customer Support and provide your in-game name, your server, and when you got stuck and if you are able to leave still or if you can not do so. Please do so as soon as possible so that I can give our engineers a list of characters that will need to be unstuck and hopefully they can remove them from cross server!

Also - please let us know if you were able to engage in any wars at all or if you were unable to enter any battlefields! I'll take this information to our engineers to see if they need to check anything on their side to ensure matchmaking occurs properly for future wars!

The SS's I had grabbed might have been after point calculation since they were done on Sunday, but feel free to let me know if this was captured beforehand. Listing the top ten :

Vindicate 560
    Crisis 500
    Karma 490
    Tempest 440
    Infamous 430
    QQme 390
    Zulu 300
    GoldDigrz 280
    Obsolete 190
    Origin 170

But regarding what engineering said, I'd need to know the following -
    1) Did anyone at all engage in any wars this week or was able to enter the instance?
    2) Did any one who entered Cross Server get kicked out or did they get stuck?
    2a) If you did get stuck, have you sent in a ticket? I'll need to know this so we can try to unstick people by this week's maintenance!

And if there's anything else I should know, please feel free to let me know!
    ((Please try to keep intra-server politics and conjecture to a minimum, if possible. I need to make sure I have clear information to bring to the engineers!))
  • sin20
    UPDATE : Engineers were unable to see any abnormalities in their error logs and, on their side, it appears that everyone jumped in but got kicked from Cross Server. However, I've been hearing reports that players were getting stuck inside cross server (?)

If you are still stuck and can not leave cross server please submit a ticket to Customer Support and provide your in-game name, your server, and when you got stuck and if you are able to leave still or if you can not do so. Please do so as soon as possible so that I can give our engineers a list of characters that will need to be unstuck and hopefully they can remove them from cross server!

Also - please let us know if you were able to engage in any wars at all or if you were unable to enter any battlefields! I'll take this information to our engineers to see if they need to check anything on their side to ensure matchmaking occurs properly for future wars!

The SS's I had grabbed might have been after point calculation since they were done on Sunday, but feel free to let me know if this was captured beforehand. Listing the top ten :

Vindicate 560
    Crisis 500
    Karma 490
    Tempest 440
    Infamous 430
    QQme 390
    Zulu 300
    GoldDigrz 280
    Obsolete 190
    Origin 170

1) Did anyone at all engage in any wars this week or was able to enter the instance?
    2a) If you did get stuck, have you sent in a ticket? I'll need to know this so we can try to unstick people by this week's maintenance!

((Please try to keep intra-server politics and conjecture to a minimum, if possible. I need to make sure I have clear information to bring to the engineers!))

This rankings you posted are after xTW bugged this week.

1) From what i understand at least 1 member of almost every faction managed to enter xserver and join the wars.
    For Crisis 1 member managed to enter xserver out of 110+ ppl that tried , for Vindicate 8-10 ppl managed to enter xserver out of 100 ppl they said they had for xtw (this is how they managed to win all 4 wars this week with having more toons inside the wars compared to enemy) , Tempest as i know 1 person managed to get in and for Zulu/Infa/Echo at least 1 member managed to enter the xserver aswell.
    So you should also look into what conditions enabled them to enter and not others to get some clues on what happened.

2)No one who actually entered got stuck or kicked (i dont mean ppl that tried to enter and got kicked/dced) as far as i know.

• sin20
    Also ill just copy paste a comment i made earlier in the thread but it got moved to the US vs THEM thread xD
    The reason i c/p it is simply because as it turns out it affected current standings together with the curent bug we had this weekend.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    I didnt mention one particular bug that happened with T3 bid few weeks ago , if my memory serves me right it was the week we got arigora colosseum update. Crisis bid on T3 land like every other week and we double check it like we always do and it said that we have bid the land , now after midnight what happened was it just showed us T1 and T2 fights with no T3 at all (i dont mean empty wined war but no war at all).
    We didnt hear anyone else had any problem with the bidding that week but since we are the only faction that bid T3 we were the only ones affected by it and it cost us 1 week of T3 bid - 30 points.
    That week Golddigrz noticed there was no T3 land owned by Crisis and next week they bid T3 thinking Crisis stop going for T3 and tried to get some points for themself and in turn this made system recognize 2 bids and give us a war and fix the bug we had previous week.
    So i cant say if this was just a one week bug or it would have happened again if Golddigrz didnt bid T3 , we'll never know about it but this is 2nd bug during this season alone that majorly fked up Crisis and cost us points and rankings.

Now before someone says **** , you forgot to bid or smtn no we did bid and it actually bugged out but pwi woudnt be able to do anything about it, and im pretty sure every faction noticed there was no T3 bid by us.
    So this is effectively 2nd time in 4-6 weeks that crisis got shorter end of the stick cause of a bug.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now kalyst can verify if what im saying is true by simply checking the data of xTW bids on T3 this season and see it was only bid by Crisis and then 1 week no one bid (when our bid bugged and didnt go through since only Crisis bid T3) and week after that we got matched against Golddigrz (who by bidding T3 i believe changed something and fixed it by giving us a war and making the war show up).
    Similar thing happened to Karma in the past if i recall on their T3 bid and 2-3 more factions reported the same problem in the past but sadly nothing was done about it.
  • valdisman
    edited May 2017

Vindicate 560
    Crisis 500
    Karma 490
    Tempest 440
    Infamous 430
    QQme 390
    Zulu 300
    GoldDigrz 280
    Obsolete 190
    Origin 170

@kalystconquerer#0876 Those scores are incorrect. The final scores before this past weeks bids and xTW start is in this screenshot which Sami posted earlier. https://prnt.sc/fa5h9v

None from Golddigrz, and as far as I know Etherblade server, were able to enter. Upon trying to teleport it would just go back to log in screen and for 2/3 minutes would be unable to log and unable to force log in.

Also our alts which we used in the previous week and left inside, are stuck and have been all week? Not sure if it was from after maint or after the weekend. I only know I had tried to log in various times during the week to complete dailies but was unable to do anything on it. Upon logging into those accounts it gave the abnormal data pop up. I could not telestone out, use any skills and speaking to the npc would not give a pop up. Was only able to run around a completely empty map bar the 3 NPCs I log in next to. As from today it has started giving the disconnected one too. That pop up wasn't appearing during the week so I assume the xTW has since been taken down in order for that one to appear. (I have dragged the smaller one down, they pop up at same time on top of eachother) http://imgur.com/a/H2js4
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Echos leader got stuck on the cross server for an half hour - hour, not sure. He was contacting live support at the time but I think he managed to get out in the end without their help.
    Also from what i have seen and heard, people that actually did manage to get in could also get their alts in.
  • valdisman
    edited May 2017
    Double posted
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • aspiringapathy
    aspiringapathy Posts: 66 Arc User
    asterelle wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm sure you will regardless, word around the server was you had 73 people for the fights this week.
    I didn't want to get involved in this discussion but that was just sign ups. That doesn't count people that show up but didn't sign up and it doesn't count alts that could have participated in different battles.​​

Yup all we have is sign ups as a baseline - my point was just that with 70 starting, you, we, anyone would be hard pressed to defend two let alone three fights. I'm taken aback a little listening to people talk like it was a sure thing y'all would've won the other 3 if you'd no-shown Crisis.
    wadek wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm sure you will regardless, word around the server was you had 73 people for the fights this week. Beside that 60v40 was the numbers in Tempest v. Vindi 2 weeks ago, kills were close - it was a good fight but just cause you had even kill count - where was your offensive pressure? 90 minute fight, 75+ in your base. Just cause it took us a bit to get tired of killing players and instead shift to hitting your dragon.

o.o' Vindi isn't weak, no one is saying it is...but y'all are coming off really smug and overconfident if you think you would've won 3/4 no contest - not a doubt in your mind.

Well the word is wrong we surely had 10 squads for this week xTW and alts, so ur info is wrong. Im sorry.

Well we couldnt have offensive pressure 2 weeks ago, simply as it is. We started with 33 vs 60 and think ended with 37 vs 60 (from which some were alts / scouts) I mean its hard to expect to be offensive with half numbers xD Of course we had to turtle by base, but lets be honest how many other guilds that would be put in such spot with such numbers would hold u that long? And fact we had even kills makes ur comment about getting tired of killing our players a bit weird :pensive:

I also didnt say Tempest are weak. I also referring to the fact Crisis members think we are weak and we cant defend none or not even a double. I was actually pointing out we wouldnt lose 3 =) and I mentioned if 1 of the wars were no show we would have high chances to do all. Im not dillusional :) But since u guys had infamous and think karma would u show to us too or bring full 60? ;)

o.o fill a barrel full of fish to the brim, now fire into it - fill a barrel half full of fish, now fire into it. Which barrel has more poor bloodied fish now? I'm not discounting your play at all 2 weeks ago, but using the kill count as a method of judging the whole of your performance...how about 4 dead towers and an hour plus in your base...

If you want to know if we would've brought 60, it was my intent to plan on showing 2 out of our 3 T2 fights this week. Scouting all 3 so that if infamous had no-showed to show y'all, we would've sent an alt to take towers and eventually alt+barb for dragon. From 1:30 onward when we knew we had (Vindi / Infamous / Karma / Legendary) my intent was to full show Vindi and send two squads or more to Karma.

I don't think anyone is saying Vindi wouldn't have taken first place this week, I think the qualm is with the 4/4 that likely would've been a 2/4 and the margin of comfort it provides you in the following weeks.

I can't speak for what Infa / Karma intended to do or intended to show, can anyone shed light from their planning perspective?
    sin20 wrote: »

Vindicate 560
    Crisis 500
    Karma 490
    Tempest 440
    Infamous 430
    QQme 390
    Zulu 300
    GoldDigrz 280
    Obsolete 190
    Origin 170

This rankings you posted are after xTW bugged this week.

1) From what i understand at least 1 member of almost every faction managed to enter xserver and join the wars.
    For Crisis 1 member managed to enter xserver out of 110+ ppl that tried , for Vindicate 8-10 ppl managed to enter xserver out of 100 ppl they said they had for xtw (this is how they managed to win all 4 wars this week with having more toons inside the wars compared to enemy) , Tempest as i know 1 person managed to get in and for Zulu/Infa/Echo at least 1 member managed to enter the xserver aswell.
    So you should also look into what conditions enabled them to enter and not others to get some clues on what happened.

2)No one who actually entered got stuck or kicked (i dont mean ppl that tried to enter and got kicked/dced) as far as i know.

Tempest managed to get 2 people into the cross server. 1 Person was temporarily stuck and unable to rejoin our server for a half hour or so after - everything seems fine for them now. The other person managed to join, went to the Vindi fight and had no issues returning, I think. Terry feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on that @terryu
  • starfall#4900
    starfall#4900 Posts: 30 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer

Vindicate 560
    Crisis 500
    Karma 490
    Tempest 440
    Infamous 430
    QQme 390
    Zulu 300
    GoldDigrz 280
    Obsolete 190
    Origin 170

Quoted below should be both, before and after, scores of xTW on the 20th
    saxroll wrote: »
    The scores before the glitched rankings update: https://prnt.sc/fa5h9v

The scores after the glitched rankings updated: https://prnt.sc/fa5n5a
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    You guys are missing the point, the points isn't the big issue here. Keeping the lands/bidding cycle as it is but changing the points back just keeps the exact same issue.

@kalystconquerer#0876 If you wish I could send you a private message explaining the issue, since I rather not reveal this information on the forums. Thats up to other factions to figure out themselves :*
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited May 2017

Vindicate vs Tempest war: 3 Vindicate and 1 Tempest were able to enter the war
    Vindicate vs Crisis war: 2 Vindicate and 1 Crisis were able to enter the war
    Vindicate vs Echo war: 3 Vindicate and 2 Echo were able to enter the war
    Vindicate vs Infamous: 0 Vindicate entered. I assume 0 Infamous entered as well because Vindicate won by default.
    Post edited by capnk on
  • aspiringapathy
    aspiringapathy Posts: 66 Arc User
    capnk wrote: »

Vindicate vs Tempest war: 3 Vindicate and 1 Tempest were able to enter the war
    Vindicate vs Crisis war: 2 Vindicate and 1 Tempest were able to enter the war
    Vindicate vs Echo war: 3 Vindicate and 2 Echo were able to enter the war
    Vindicate vs Infamous: 0 Vindicate entered. I assume 0 Infamous entered as well because Vindicate won by default.

1 Tempest showed to the Vindi v. Crisis fight - we're crossing multi cultural and server-based barriers, get prepared all the storms'a'comin'.
  • deewainy1
    @kalystconquerer pm me please so I can help you find out what happened.
  • capnk
    1 Tempest showed to the Vindi v. Crisis fight - we're crossing multi cultural and server-based barriers, get prepared all the storms'a'comin'.

Fixed, sorry XD
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Ok, so I got this message from the engineers late last night-

Did anyone receive this message when they tried to enter Cross Server?

awl62tbytuau.png
  • sin20

awl62tbytuau.png
    I think that was the general message everyone got when they failed to log xserver.
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    I wish I had a screenshot. Mine was "Invalid token recieved" or something.​​
  • fanta23
    fanta23 Posts: 33 Arc User
    I got disconnected from server message when i tried to enter XTW. When i tried to log back in i got account already logged in, even with force box checked. After about 5 min i could log back in and entered normal map.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    sin20 wrote: »

awl62tbytuau.png
    I think that was the general message everyone got when they failed to log xserver.

Yes this is the error I recieved. Interesting about @phantomforce#4598 message - I didnt hear about that one.​​
  • capnk
    It's the same as the old "Delta glitch". The game kicks you out and you can't log back in for 3 minutes.
  • valdisman
    @kalystconquerer#0876

I was able to log into my alt and it timed me back into main map without any error pop ups. Seems to be back to normal now.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • sin20
    @kalystconquerer#0876
    What was decided about xtw rankings?
    Are we just gonna pretend this bug never happened and keep going on like this or will something be done with some factions getting free points/land that will affect this week aswell cause this is a big deal for factions fighting for 1st place.