US vs. THEM

2»

Comments

• aspiringapathy
    aspiringapathy Posts: 66 Arc User
    asterelle wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm sure you will regardless, word around the server was you had 73 people for the fights this week.
    I didn't want to get involved in this discussion but that was just sign ups. That doesn't count people that show up but didn't sign up and it doesn't count alts that could have participated in different battles.​​

Yup all we have is sign ups as a baseline - my point was just that with 70 starting, you, we, anyone would be hard pressed to defend two let alone three fights. I'm taken aback a little listening to people talk like it was a sure thing y'all would've won the other 3 if you'd no-shown Crisis.
    wadek wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm sure you will regardless, word around the server was you had 73 people for the fights this week. Beside that 60v40 was the numbers in Tempest v. Vindi 2 weeks ago, kills were close - it was a good fight but just cause you had even kill count - where was your offensive pressure? 90 minute fight, 75+ in your base. Just cause it took us a bit to get tired of killing players and instead shift to hitting your dragon.

o.o' Vindi isn't weak, no one is saying it is...but y'all are coming off really smug and overconfident if you think you would've won 3/4 no contest - not a doubt in your mind.

Well the word is wrong we surely had 10 squads for this week xTW and alts, so ur info is wrong. Im sorry.

Well we couldnt have offensive pressure 2 weeks ago, simply as it is. We started with 33 vs 60 and think ended with 37 vs 60 (from which some were alts / scouts) I mean its hard to expect to be offensive with half numbers xD Of course we had to turtle by base, but lets be honest how many other guilds that would be put in such spot with such numbers would hold u that long? And fact we had even kills makes ur comment about getting tired of killing our players a bit weird :pensive:

I also didnt say Tempest are weak. I also referring to the fact Crisis members think we are weak and we cant defend none or not even a double. I was actually pointing out we wouldnt lose 3 =) and I mentioned if 1 of the wars were no show we would have high chances to do all. Im not dillusional :) But since u guys had infamous and think karma would u show to us too or bring full 60? ;)

o.o fill a barrel full of fish to the brim, now fire into it - fill a barrel half full of fish, now fire into it. Which barrel has more poor bloodied fish now? I'm not discounting your play at all 2 weeks ago, but using the kill count as a method of judging the whole of your performance...how about 4 dead towers and an hour plus in your base...

If you want to know if we would've brought 60, it was my intent to plan on showing 2 out of our 3 T2 fights this week. Scouting all 3 so that if infamous had no-showed to show y'all, we would've sent an alt to take towers and eventually alt+barb for dragon. From 1:30 onward when we knew we had (Vindi / Infamous / Karma / Legendary) my intent was to full show Vindi and send two squads or more to Karma.

I don't think anyone is saying Vindi wouldn't have taken first place this week, I think the qualm is with the 4/4 that likely would've been a 2/4 and the margin of comfort it provides you in the following weeks.

I can't speak for what Infa / Karma intended to do or intended to show, can anyone shed light from their planning perspective?

• starfall#4900
    starfall#4900 Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    So I decided to look at the forums (for once) to see what's happening with this situation regarding xtw this past weekend...
    The more I kept reading the more I got some top quality circus clowns from Vindicate boasting how good they are based on a fluke instead...

Edit: the clown fiesta got moved/removed right after posting this...was silly while it lasted

(don't mind me, just passing through... Nothing to see here) >.> <.<
    Post edited by starfall#4900 on
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    I didnt mention one particular bug that happened with T3 bid few weeks ago , if my memory serves me right it was the week we got arigora colosseum update. Crisis bid on T3 land like every other week and we double check it like we always do and it said that we have bid the land , now after midnight what happened was it just showed us T1 and T2 fights with no T3 at all (i dont mean empty wined war but no war at all).
    We didnt hear anyone else had any problem with the bidding that week but since we are the only faction that bid T3 we were the only ones affected by it and it cost us 1 week of T3 bid - 30 points.
    That week Golddigrz noticed there was no T3 land owned by Crisis and next week they bid T3 thinking Crisis stop going for T3 and tried to get some points for themself and in turn this made system recognize 2 bids and give us a war and fix the bug we had previous week.
    So i cant say if this was just a one week bug or it would have happened again if Golddigrz didnt bid T3 , we'll never know about it but this is 2nd bug during this season alone that majorly fked up Crisis and cost us points and rankings.

Now before someone says **** , you forgot to bid or smtn no we did bid and it actually bugged out but pwi woudnt be able to do anything about it, and im pretty sure every faction noticed there was no T3 bid by us.
    So this is effectively 2nd time in 4-6 weeks that crisis got shorter end of the stick cause of a bug.
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    Vindicate made Hoorah disband after TW? nope, that would be a big lie. Vindicate made Origin disband after TW? Nope that would be another big lie. Not sure what you're trying to achieve here apart from making Vindicate look bad as only you seem to believe your moronic lies? :neutral:

Vindicate hasn't had enough 1v1 against xServer guilds to say it is definitively stronger. Beat Infamous once yes, but no subsequent matches. Lost to Tempest by a bad call that saw Dragon dead. Would likely have a very hard time with Crisis. Have not had a match with Karma yet to say anything.

I'm in Vindicate and that's just the facts of the matter.

As for the Hoorah/Origin/ok/Echo. You guys are the biggest propagandists. Hoorah openly provoked Vindicate from inception. Your officership comprise largely of those who bear a grudge against Vindicate, and people who start drama in guilds over and over again in an attempt to wrest leadership.

In terms of TW performance, both pre and post the introduction of xTW, Vindicate has won more and lasted longer than Hoorah in its brief existence. In the last two seasons, when Hoorah was at its peak, you lost one TW and hid the entire next season citing you are 'focusing on xTW only'. The season after that, you bragged the whole season about Vindicate not fighting you, then lost in your 5v1 attack on Vindicate. Your excuse for that? QQ 'too much turtling with SBs'. Unsurprisingly, you sulked in silence when Vindicate beat you in a 1v1 attack the next week. You bragged about being able to 'roll Crisis', then get yourselves rolled instead.

In this current season? You no-showed a PvE TW in the first week to avoid being placed next to Vindicate. In the two xTWs, you lost, one quite spectacularly. So in TW, its SBs to blame, and in xTW it is because you still aren't at top strength. Exactly who are you missing? At most, I count five players, and in the meantime you have recruited others to be able to show full strength in xTW and TW. You are just full of excuses aren't you? You certainly didn't seem to cry about classes when you stacked BMs, Sins, Venoes, nor did Vindicate use that as an excuse for losing to you when we had 40 signups to your full 80 attendance.

In Hoorah, you blamed your one TW loss on the members who contributed to your strength. In Origin, you did the same and tried to usurp the leadership of the guild who merged with you and gave you strength. Your officership includes members who tried the same in Vindicate and failed. Since then you just kept repeating the same stunt over and over again.

Keep drinking your koolaid - the rest of us can see right through your propaganda.
  • firefraii
    firefraii Posts: 49 Arc User
    Soviet Rusian tactical nuke deployed, Begin operation pearl harbour
  • renegadezzzz
    renegadezzzz Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Wait... you tried to over bid with alt guilds when we bid you? Wadzio never contributed to our strength. Usurp? There was a leadership vote and he lost and then refused to hand it over and kicked some of the officers both original origin and Hoorah. In the Two XTW's as ok/echo sure as we are way under strength compared to Vindicate. You have more power than us right now. As Origin you never beat us in XTW. Lol we only just got back alot of people this weekend just gone. Your lies are actually funny though trying to make out all this bs like you actually believe it LOL. I still don't get why your little brain can't comprehend the logic of how much the SB vortex plays a part in TW. Doesn't matter on gear when there is 10+ vortex's going on... But your in Vindicate so that kinda proves it lol.

Also if anything your the propagandist by making up lies. Sure you did beat us in TW. XTW as Origin when we had our full strength you couldn't beat us, or are you going to lie again and say you did? As ok/Echo you beat us when we were nowhere near our full strength, Sure numbers were there but alot of our best geared people decided to take a break/in smaller guilds. The fact you think that wasn't the truth shows how much you don't know. If anything your salty that your guild is being called out for not truly being the number one like you and your members seem to be claiming. You didn't earn it rightfully. You seem to think you can pull enough for 3 60vs60's to? We all know thats a lie as well. Please do keep it up though. Being a pseudologia fantastica seems to suit you well.
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    sin20 wrote: »
    I didnt mention one particular bug that happened with T3 bid few weeks ago , if my memory serves me right it was the week we got arigora colosseum update. Crisis bid on T3 land like every other week and we double check it like we always do and it said that we have bid the land , now after midnight what happened was it just showed us T1 and T2 fights with no T3 at all (i dont mean empty wined war but no war at all).
    We didnt hear anyone else had any problem with the bidding that week but since we are the only faction that bid T3 we were the only ones affected by it and it cost us 1 week of T3 bid - 30 points.
    That week Golddigrz noticed there was no T3 land owned by Crisis and next week they bid T3 thinking Crisis stop going for T3 and tried to get some points for themself and in turn this made system recognize 2 bids and give us a war and fix the bug we had previous week.
    So i cant say if this was just a one week bug or it would have happened again if Golddigrz didnt bid T3 , we'll never know about it but this is 2nd bug during this season alone that majorly fked up Crisis and cost us points and rankings.

Now before someone says **** , you forgot to bid or smtn no we did bid and it actually bugged out but pwi woudnt be able to do anything about it, and im pretty sure every faction noticed there was no T3 bid by us.
    So this is effectively 2nd time in 4-6 weeks that crisis got shorter end of the stick cause of a bug.

Our tier 3 that week was a mis-bid. Hoju has some real life focusing he needs to do so he passed lead to his wife. She put the bid that week, and she thought the tiers were numbered the opposite way ie tier 1 is center and not 3.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • aspiringapathy
    aspiringapathy Posts: 66 Arc User
    asterelle wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm sure you will regardless, word around the server was you had 73 people for the fights this week.
    I didn't want to get involved in this discussion but that was just sign ups. That doesn't count people that show up but didn't sign up and it doesn't count alts that could have participated in different battles.​​

Yup all we have is sign ups as a baseline - my point was just that with 70 starting, you, we, anyone would be hard pressed to defend two let alone three fights. I'm taken aback a little listening to people talk like it was a sure thing y'all would've won the other 3 if you'd no-shown Crisis.
    wadek wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm sure you will regardless, word around the server was you had 73 people for the fights this week. Beside that 60v40 was the numbers in Tempest v. Vindi 2 weeks ago, kills were close - it was a good fight but just cause you had even kill count - where was your offensive pressure? 90 minute fight, 75+ in your base. Just cause it took us a bit to get tired of killing players and instead shift to hitting your dragon.

o.o' Vindi isn't weak, no one is saying it is...but y'all are coming off really smug and overconfident if you think you would've won 3/4 no contest - not a doubt in your mind.

Well the word is wrong we surely had 10 squads for this week xTW and alts, so ur info is wrong. Im sorry.

Well we couldnt have offensive pressure 2 weeks ago, simply as it is. We started with 33 vs 60 and think ended with 37 vs 60 (from which some were alts / scouts) I mean its hard to expect to be offensive with half numbers xD Of course we had to turtle by base, but lets be honest how many other guilds that would be put in such spot with such numbers would hold u that long? And fact we had even kills makes ur comment about getting tired of killing our players a bit weird :pensive:

I also didnt say Tempest are weak. I also referring to the fact Crisis members think we are weak and we cant defend none or not even a double. I was actually pointing out we wouldnt lose 3 =) and I mentioned if 1 of the wars were no show we would have high chances to do all. Im not dillusional :) But since u guys had infamous and think karma would u show to us too or bring full 60? ;)

o.o fill a barrel full of fish to the brim, now fire into it - fill a barrel half full of fish, now fire into it. Which barrel has more poor bloodied fish now? I'm not discounting your play at all 2 weeks ago, but using the kill count as a method of judging the whole of your performance...how about 4 dead towers and an hour plus in your base...

If you want to know if we would've brought 60, it was my intent to plan on showing 2 out of our 3 T2 fights this week. Scouting all 3 so that if infamous had no-showed to show y'all, we would've sent an alt to take towers and eventually alt+barb for dragon. From 1:30 onward when we knew we had (Vindi / Infamous / Karma / Legendary) my intent was to full show Vindi and send two squads or more to Karma.

I don't think anyone is saying Vindi wouldn't have taken first place this week, I think the qualm is with the 4/4 that likely would've been a 2/4 and the margin of comfort it provides you in the following weeks.

I can't speak for what Infa / Karma intended to do or intended to show, can anyone shed light from their planning perspective?

edited May 2017
    Nothing that happened to Hoorah or Origin had anything to do with Vindicate. -_-''

Vindicate is stronger than Origin was?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bPlhmd8ZB0

How did your battle against those exact 60 people go the week after? x)

Now I don't think its fair to call Vindicate pathetic for boasting they have been beating Echo. It's literally the only faction they've actually beaten in a 60v60 this whole season, they don't have much to work with, gotta work with what you have.
    Like I said, quality role-players. Sometimes it's really hard to see if they are simply in character or if they actually believe their nonsense
    Post edited by dingo488 on
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    valdisman wrote: »
    sin20 wrote: »

Our tier 3 that week was a mis-bid. Hoju has some real life focusing he needs to do so he passed lead to his wife. She put the bid that week, and she thought the tiers were numbered the opposite way ie tier 1 is center and not 3.

Ah then i guess we just got lucky u bid the wrong land since idk if that bug was affecting that week only or would continue going on if there was no other bid on t3 then us xD
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User

Karma had 5 battles so we would of been had pressed to gain more than the 60 points we gained. I dont think we would of done worse than the 60 points though had things not glitched. All in all Karmas points are ~where they should be w/0 glitch.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • armoftheland13
    armoftheland13 Posts: 1 Arc User
    shopcheese wrote: »
    vindi still truly believes origin dispanded because of them... lol...

i think only some vindis do. it is pretty clear origin disbanded due to conflict between members and leader to most of us tho.​​