Barbarians got a NERF or something??

nanbuk
nanbuk Posts: 5 Arc User
What are you guys thinking about the new update? I do not know why but I can not kill any more, in my opinion we were harmed ... I am lvl 105, full josd in armor, weapon +12, all refines +10, and other things .. (Demon Barb).
What do you think about this? I think this game is with DD unbalance...: (

Comments

• booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    Game balance has gone to hell lol and it doesnt look like its going to change any time soon welcome to pwi
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    No, not really any nerf. I still deal about the same damage as before.

I can say that it has slightly increased the practical damage due to my Glyph-choices but that might be just me.

Your enemies just might have gotten alot tankier.
  • nanbuk
    edited May 2017
    I still deal about the same damage as before.
    has slightly increased the practical damage
    enemies just might have gotten alot tankier

see XD , other classes got most OP skills than us...Are we dying faster or is it just me? lol

well nothing to do now , the way is to be content.
  • fury85
    fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
    Are you full STR? I deal alot of damage with my Barb.

We don't have any OP combo, I agree, some class got easy combo (seeker with qpq or wizard with fire combo), but we need to work on debuff (Devour/Mire) plus stack Stomp of the Beast King.

With Glyph we have some more damage on skills and a very good buff on Stomp.
    Roar_King
    Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone
  • nanbuk
    edited May 2017
    noobsss...
    Post edited by nanbuk on
  • idkone1
    idkone1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @fury85 said:
    > Are you full STR? I deal alot of damage with my Barb.
    >
    > We don't have any OP combo, I agree, some class got easy combo (seeker with qpq or wizard with fire combo), but we need to work on debuff (Devour/Mire) plus stack Stomp of the Beast King.
    >
    > With Glyph we have some more damage on skills and a very good buff on Stomp.

OP combo? Easy combo? Seeker? Wizard? You don't know what you're saying man. Seekers' QPQ combo with SS is only a real threat when the seeker is close to end-game if not end-game. It is predictable and can be countered quite easily if you know what's going on. It's only OP to noobs, man. Similar with a Wizard's 'fire combo' but it's even worst if you die to it. If a Wizard has the luxery to spend two sparks and 62 genie energy or 112 genie energy and get away with a kill shortly after that, and survive for the next minute or longer, it's not because the combo is OP or easy but because the opponent/s involved are making it easy and not a threat pretty much. If you're not OP and not much of a threat to a player and their 'DD combo' happens to be the bane of your armor type, that player and his/her class's DD skill-set is bound to look exponentially better than how it is in reality especially against someone who is actually OP and a big threat to that player.
  • fury85
    fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
    It was an example. With QPQ a seeker can 1 shot me without spark... of course he need to have high def level (the guy that start the topic is close to endgame so...) and have to lock me good. He was complain about barb damage deal and taken to/from magic class/magic damage.
    Compared to QPQ and Fire combo, Barb don't have anything close.

Roar_King
    Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    @fury85 I have to agree. Barbs don't have any OP combo with which they could kill someone in a reliable fashion. I mean yes, Paralyze + Stun/Occult/ Paralyze can kill alot of people if you got the right damage BUT Fortify alone gets you out of there...not to speak of the chance that paralyze could miss.

In contrast...yes. Seekers QPQ-Combo and Wizards Spark-Combo are predictable and easy to counter...if the people using it are dull minded. Fact is..there are situations in which an enemy cannot use anything to defend itself or you simply bait the enemies genie (nicely done by Ruby with his channeling of Mountain Seize and if he sees that the enemy casts fortify he just interrupts the channeling and blasts the enemy away with fire combo). It is so easy for wizards and seeker to bait someone and to just kill them/leave them defenseless. It's all about timing. Even easier for Seeker than wizards...I mean honestly...most seeker just instantly fire off Sacrificial Slash with QPQ..that is stupidity in it's purest form. Most people insta panic and AD/Faith when they see a Seeker use SS. Use Anti-Stun, wait out AD, use stun port, 2 skills to trigger def charms -> QPQ and the following hit could either 1-shot, charmbypass or reduce the targets HP to such a point in which they have to react, just to be defenseless for the next round of QPQ or just raw damage.

Playing and wiping ppl with a seeker is childsplay these days. Playing a barb is ALOT harder.