The Clown Fiesta

zandhond
zandhond Posts: 32 Arc User
yoyo gratz PW, its been calm for a while now. i guess the 50 silver flyer and wrong spend promo's was just the first shocks of the earthquake , gratz PW you did it again. You managed to hit your most loyal players by kittening up theyr arena and xtw progress or chances all in one week :D
Ofcource there wont be a proper rollback or fix or information given out nah, let the Clown Fiesta Continue. Dont mind about the loyal players who spended thousands and still getting trolled by this poor management. Just remember this are the players that will keep the game alive from now on. The last thing we need is getting trolled with this mess or at least get well informed about it. Search the first browser game you can find with a uptime of 10 players online and it will have better management then here. Is there actually a way yall going to turn this around, or have been 7 hours queing last week been for nothing ?

Comments

• wildz2
    wildz2 Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Someones got big boy's feelings.

zandhond wrote: »
    spended

spendeded?
  • valdisalt#7850
    valdisalt#7850 Posts: 11 Arc User
    wildz2 wrote: »
    spendeded?

splendeded indeeded
  • zandhond
    zandhond Posts: 32 Arc User
    yes make fun of my english!
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    So what is this post about?
    giphy.gif

• spartanschild#9765
    spartanschild#9765 Posts: 12 Arc User
    I think this is about Xserver being down for dragons conquest and arena right? in any case there is already a thread for that. Please don't make more
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Closing this down as I've already responded to this issue in the other thread. I only found out abot it around 6-7 PM last night via a ping from Sylen.
    This topic went south really quick...

I have to get more information from CN first as to why DC was messed with (as, to my knowledge, these should have been separate services from Arigora). At best, I might not see a response until later tonight/early morning my time (around 1-2 AM PST)

From there, I'll be able to figure out what to do. Also, I seriously doubt a rollback can happen on cross server rankings, but then again, I've never asked. I'll need to talk with the relevant stakeholders on Monday to figure out what we'll do regarding this.

Also this was not deliberate on our part, as I was only aware of the functions for Arigora to be the one specifically affected, not any other Cross Server related gameplay. Please stay out of any cross server related functions while we look into this!
This discussion has been closed.