Dawnlight Hall Dice

iamarandomguy
iamarandomguy Posts: 11 Arc User
Hello fellow players!

Are you running DH/DHD/DHJ, or would like to, but you still have issues with the dice part? No need to fear any longer!
I made a website, which is mobile phone friendly, to figure out easily all possibilities for each and every dice you encounter. By clicking either of the 6 options of any given dice, it automatically loads in all new options for that dice!

Cause of it's mobile-phone friendliness, you can easily have the website open on your phone and navigate through the dices, while never having to tab out of your perfect world client!

URL: ineedpersonal.space/dice

Any feedback is welcome. (And yes I do know the design/colors and whatnot of the site aren't any good...)

Comments

• spartanschild#9765
    spartanschild#9765 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Really nice and helpful man, makes it easier to explain to the newbies. Great job
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    The MVP
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • aspiringapathy
    aspiringapathy Posts: 66 Arc User
    Hello fellow players!

Are you running DH/DHD/DHJ, or would like to, but you still have issues with the dice part? No need to fear any longer!
    I made a website, which is mobile phone friendly, to figure out easily all possibilities for each and every dice you encounter. By clicking either of the 6 options of any given dice, it automatically loads in all new options for that dice!

Cause of it's mobile-phone friendliness, you can easily have the website open on your phone and navigate through the dices, while never having to tab out of your perfect world client!

URL: ineedpersonal.space/dice

Any feedback is welcome. (And yes I do know the design/colors and whatnot of the site aren't any good...)
    Aww boj you know we love you
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Oooh, this is so useful! I have trouble planning dice rolls so this website's an absolute lifesaver for me. I shared it with my faction as well and they really like it too. Thank you so much for making this!

In fact I'd like to put this on the official PWI Wiki if possible, if you are okay with that?
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • iamarandomguy
    iamarandomguy Posts: 11 Arc User
    Thank you all for the kind responses! Am so glad it's helpful to some.
    obielle wrote: »
    Oooh, this is so useful! I have trouble planning dice rolls so this website's an absolute lifesaver for me. I shared it with my faction as well and they really like it too. Thank you so much for making this!

In fact I'd like to put this on the official PWI Wiki if possible, if you are okay with that?

Sure, I don't mind at all.

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Oh this is awesome for numbers challenged people like me! Bravo!
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Heeeeyyy, this is super neat! Thank you for posting this!