Arc Codes - PWI Only -

Options

Comments

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    @laiwaisan Sometimes players are receiving codes off of WC and they might not even know what they're redeeming. Suddenly, they get stuck with items they can't use or their mailbox is full because they didn't know how many items etc. CS has told me this happens with every single code that ever goes out, so I've been trying to be extra diligent whenever I post codes now to make sure players know how they work. We've had some people who are newer who don't know these systems, so I've been working slowly on a template I can use that covers (hopefully!) enough information to remove the majority of questions and that gives ample warnings.

Usually, when players ask me when they have a specific problem, I'll mention something I thought I posted but then I go back to the original codes' post and it might not be there (ex. newer accounts or players aren't able to redeem codes right away upon creation or a player has exceeded their mailbox limit without knowing, only gets some of the items.). So in these instances, I want to make sure I'm giving a templated but consistent "Here's exactly what you need to know about x code" when it goes out.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    Well im happy with the stuffs i goten from these codes and greatful
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    Options
    Me too!
  • arnis8212#6733
    arnis8212#6733 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    Wheres the code for the Mystery Box Event, I haven't seen it on here or the Facebook page or i'm missing something that i don't know about?
  • bluedragon54
    bluedragon54 Posts: 29 Arc User
    Options
    Wheres the code for the Mystery Box Event, I haven't seen it on here or the Facebook page or i'm missing something that i don't know about?

They said to allow two weeks after the end date (12th) to receive the code.
  • klayukyneko
    klayukyneko Posts: 21 Arc User
    Options
    i want the code o:
  • ahmas
    ahmas Posts: 24 Arc User
    Options
    theres this code in wc but i cant find it anywhere on forums, arc news, pwi site, fb nowhere.
    7tgcdiyz. can someone confirm its proof of real?
    "Homicidal Elf" - Sir_Willie

Sage "JEDI" Cleric
  • eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    Options
    ahmas wrote: »
    theres this code in wc but i cant find it anywhere on forums, arc news, pwi site, fb nowhere.
    7tgcdiyz. can someone confirm its proof of real?

Can confirm, its 50 Event Gold. Not sure where it came from though.
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • ahmas
    ahmas Posts: 24 Arc User
    Options
    no i wanted a confirmation on where its posted by official pwi/arc. not that it works
    "Homicidal Elf" - Sir_Willie

Sage "JEDI" Cleric
  • mysticerica
    mysticerica Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    posted on the pwi france facebook page
    Inzn7Lz.png

• nautalist#9657
    nautalist#9657 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    and why isnt it on the american pwi fb? so technically it should NOT work on et servers but it is..
  • leighlaa2
    leighlaa2 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    It is on the American Facebook Page. ->Link<-
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    ok whats going on here.

Cleaners on PWI Arc post pleas"

Ill have a look and try to get this cleaned up in a few.
  • akitomeshi#9188
    akitomeshi#9188 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    no i wanted a confirmation on where its posted by official pwi/arc. not that it works

does it matter if it's official or not if the code works? just curious if im missing something.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options

does it matter if it's official or not if the code works? just curious if im missing something.

Not really, Sometimes codes are only for a group of people and leak. In this case it could result in bans or some action being taken. That is however very low in chance.

However codes are not posted to this thread if they do not have a source.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    Sorry if there was any confusion about the legitimacy of the Mystery Box event code! The EU page posted it up first and then I got around to it a few hours after them :)

Please be careful when redeeming codes off of WC and always check the official FB pages or the forums for any codes. This thread is one I will post in myself as I have left it stickied and I trust heeros record keeping. So if you see it here and heeros confirmed it, then its good to go!
  • akitomeshi#9188
    Options
    might as well take this thread down. by the time he confirms the code its going to be expired, and i dont see all of the log in codes here.
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    Options
    might as well take this thread down. by the time he confirms the code its going to be expired, and i dont see all of the log in codes here.

You can still drop by and check the comments to see if there are any updates. Heero is doing this from his own initiative and spare time, and most likely has others things to do as well. Just cause he doesn't always have the chance to update it doesn't make the thread useless.
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • akitomeshi#9188
    Options

You can still drop by and check the comments to see if there are any updates. Heero is doing this from his own initiative and spare time, and most likely has others things to do as well. Just cause he doesn't always have the chance to update it doesn't make the thread useless.
    ​​

True, you can check comments.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    Hours updated from the community login thread, and a new code is up!

50 000 Hours

x1 Maiden-Kissed Chest x10 Coupon
    x1 Demon/Sage Event Card
    x1 Minor Homestead Supply Bag
    x2 Astrobana Pearl lv 1

UNLOCKED!
    Code : 8G8vHNhJ
    Expiration Date : 6/10/2017

**All items are bound to account and limited one redeem per account so redeem this code wisely! Please leave enough space in your mailbox when redeeming codes
  • blankfanclub
    blankfanclub Posts: 53 Arc User
    Options
    Thank you!
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    Options
    Sorry if there was any confusion about the legitimacy of the Mystery Box event code! The EU page posted it up first and then I got around to it a few hours after them :)

Please be careful when redeeming codes off of WC and always check the official FB pages or the forums for any codes. This thread is one I will post in myself as I have left it stickied and I trust heeros record keeping. So if you see it here and heeros confirmed it, then its good to go!

You mentioned being careful with codes from wc, are you saying that it is possible to have issues if we are given a mailicous code or is it simply to avoid frustration of it not working?

Thanks for the new code, Kaly-cakes.
    DeffyNature
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    Options
    When a code is posted to this thread, I assume its legit!
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    Options
    I believe in regards to using Wc codes, some use them without knowing what that code gives the user!. Some players want to use the code for a specific character that may need said Items from code, knowing what that code contains can help a User from sending specific codes to a character that may not need Items from a specific code!. Anyhows I think this is what they mean by be Wary!.
  • aohono
    aohono Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Question, I haven't been through all the pages of this thread, but I have two codes I'm not sure about the expiration or what they are for. I kind of just saved them and forgot to put the info for them.

mQtfzTjP
    7tGcDiyZ

If I could get info on what these are for and when they expire, I would appreciate that. Thank you very much for all the hard work.

Edited: Found information on the 2nd code. Still looking for the 1st code.
    Post edited by aohono on
  • aceklp#5634
    aceklp#5634 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    > @aohono said:
    > Question, I haven't been through all the pages of this thread, but I have two codes I'm not sure about the expiration or what they are for. I kind of just saved them and forgot to put the info for them.
    >
    > mQtfzTjP
    > 7tGcDiyZ
    >
    > If I could get info on what these are for and when they expire, I would appreciate that. Thank you very much for all the hard work.
    >
    > Edited: Found information on the 2nd code. Still looking for the 1st code.

The first code has expired anyway.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    Code : 8G8vHNhJ - See Below For List - Expiry 6/10/2017 - 1 Per Account
    Notes: May Community Login Code 50 000 Hours - Make sure you have room in your Mail and Bag.
    Items: x1 Maiden-Kissed Chest x10 Coupon, x1 Demon/Sage Event Card, x1 Minor Homestead Supply Bag, x2 Astrobana Pearl lv 1
    Confirmed By Heero 05/24/17

7tgcdiyz - 50 event gold (Demon and Sage Event Card) - Expiry 05/29/2017 - 1 Per Account
    Confirmed By Heero 05/24/17

Ok gotta catch up a little from behind.

But active codes.

Also @kalystconquerer#0876 have Colour Tags been dissabled as mine are not working any more. @asterelle said this a while ago. Or have I broken something?
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hmm, I'll double check, since I'll admit I haven't used them in a while! If they have, I'll see if there was any settings changed on the backend for our forums or if it's something with Vanilla itself!

Testy test for red?

EDIT : Boo, it is broken. I'll send out an email about it and check with our other forums to see if that's happening to them
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    An update and two NEW shiny codes!

Please keep in mind that these codes are limited ONE redeem per account and all items arrive bound to your character! We have been experiencing some intermittent problems with our backend services, so if you do receive any errors or you are unable to redeem these right away, please be sure to try again after waiting a bit!

75 000 Hours

x1 Elysium Gift Pack III
    x1 20 Event Gold Ticket
    x1 Major Homestead Supply Bag
    x1 Nebula Dust Orb

UNLOCKED!
    Code : IrWZPXV3
    Expiration Date : 6/17/2017

**All items are bound to account and limited one redeem per account so redeem this code wisely! Please leave enough space in your mailbox when redeeming codes

110 000 Hours

x1 Good Luck Pack Ticket
    x1 War Avatar Pack S
    x2 Nebula Dust Orb
    x1 Primordial Blood

UNLOCKED!
    Code : tPJlB3AU
    Expiration Date : 6/17/2017

This discussion has been closed.