Colosseum Squads have been deleted

mayben0t
mayben0t Posts: 9 Arc User
@kalystconquerer#0876 and no reward for 15+ fights :(

Comments

• secretblacksound#5538
    secretblacksound#5538 Posts: 3 Arc User
    yeh we lost both our 3V3 and 6V6 squad i really do not want to pay 100mil in fee for squad makings again please fix it and refund the arigora coins we lost. our team made 390 + 100 from quest which we can't redeem now
  • aspiringapathy
    aspiringapathy Posts: 66 Arc User
    Seems to be the same across all the servers. Hoping here to see a roll back or perhaps a standard reward sent out to compensate the loss.
    yeh we lost both our 3V3 and 6V6 squad i really do not want to pay 100mil in fee for squad makings again please fix it and refund the arigora coins we lost. our team made 390 + 100 from quest which we can't redeem now

100m in fees? It's 30m for 3v3 and 50m for 6v6...I'm confused where that makes 100m.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Hello!

I'll have to make an official announcement about it, but for now, Arigora Colosseum has been disabled. Our CN engineers are working hard to resolve it! We hope to bring this feature back as soon as possible and we'll keep everyone posted once we hear more information!
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    So it IS a glitch? @kalystconquerer#0876
    Well the thing is we have heard it should reset every 6 months I believe, and IF we are by chinas schedule (would be weird but you never know) it should reset now, since they got their expansion on Nov 11th, which is timing pretty perfectly what just happened. I figured it maybe could have been that, but I guess its an actual glitch?
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    @shopcheese that's perfectly fine but give me he coins I loss!
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    edited May 2017
    Issues happen, and I have faith in our CN engineers to fix this.

This feature required a separate cross server to be configured on launch, so I'm not surprised that something will crop up.