new arena teams PvP 3v3 6v6 set time window so we all get 10-15 matchings in 2-3 hours a week

iw8ing4u
iw8ing4u Posts: 37 Arc User
i talk 2 all DA server 3v3 6v6 team... we need 2 start make set time "window" or it will b very hard 2 get even 10 fight per week while waste 2 hours every day 2 get 1 matching go
i think best window time is the window from TW's end till xTW start on sat... then most of the PvP players of server on and active... if all teams stick 2 this time window we can easly get 10-15 fights in that window... no DH no dUP no JFSP.... or we will b left with alts team farm the 100 coins from quests reward... we need to set 1-3 good 2-3 hours windows for this 3v3 6v6 set time and make this like "event" all know when
TY

Comments

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Welp I'm not opposed to it
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    Yep let's all conform to the European servers yet again...

Simple solution for this, offer a registration for players managed by an NPC so players can say I play at x times. Sort of like what they did with the perfect match but, a compiled list of all active 3v3 teams for each server to view and a xServer waiting room so players may know that they are actually waiting in a que and not for a 3v3 team which is non existent.
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    I'd go with ~8PM Eastern, most EU are done with dailies then and can queue up for a few, most US east are settled in and ready to play, and most central/western US players are home/heading home.
  • fury85
    fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
    I don't have a squad on both server yet....
    Roar_King
    Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone
  • iw8ing4u
    well... i said in start i talk to the DA server... i prefer all the 30-40-50 3v3 teams in DA server will know that if they want massive 3v3 in short time without wait half afk half hour every time to get 1-2 matchs maybe we need to make some noise so all 3v3 teams will know the time window for mass 3v3 matchings so all get 10-15 fights in 1-2 hours and have fun and not bored try get match 3 times 30 mins and no luck... so all the DA 3v3 teams should start tell members the time for 3v3 is sat between TW and xTW and in that times dont go DH UP JFSP... DH UP JFSP squads can go + - any time they want... the cave always there... teams for 3v3 ready on other side is more hard to find whenever you want... thats all i say...
    about US servers... i think 3v3 teams of US servers that want fights vs DA server and anyway here for xTW in hour can also join ofc... idk how its to find 3v3 matchs in the US servers in they evening times but i guess more easy then find in DA afternoon evenings... couse there 3 US servers...
    if we will not set some good window so ppl know they get few matchs in short time pepole will start give up on even bother try find matchs... and thats shame... couse it will leave us with the "alt teams" that dont care to just afk all the time in matching couse they dont even bother go into the fight... they just want they 5 alts to get each the 15 weekly quest reward... so 500 coins total per week by open 3 clints and stand afk in matchings all day...
    hope all understand what i say here...
    IF ALOT of the 3v3 TEAMS of DA server will come on sat between TW and xTW we can have 30-50 teams same time...
    Ty and sorry for "farm" but need to make some noise or things will not move...
  • blazerboy
    @dregenfox only downside to that is thats 2am for most EU since reset for us is 6pm EST not everyone can stay up that late
  • iw8ing4u
    late? its sat afternoon in EU
    TW start time is sat 17:00 server time... from then till xTW start is nice good window
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    Lemme know when the european teams play, they are much easier than the american teams.
  • blazerboy
    Lmfao @dingo488 some of the euro teams (or ppl with 2/3 eu members) are pretty legit
  • aspiringapathy
    aspiringapathy Posts: 66 Arc User
    I know my squad queue's up Monday nights at 7pm maybe, we also always queue up after SvS (DC) since we have those lovely free charms. Fights are just a bit scarce up in the 1800's so it's almost worth tanking your record a bit to get fights in the 15-1600s. Part of the issue is people who play the evenings...Thursday has tourney, Friday NW, Sunday NW...Tuesday closed.

That leaves you Mon/Sat/Wed as options for evening fights...Wednesday is taken up by RW if it occurs, if it doesn't then you can try to fight then...I will gladly look for people after svs come Saturday though - hope to see ya.
  • thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    So you want to make the teams so they have to play at certain hours is horrible. Teams are comprised of players from around the world and if 2 of your members are working then you hope that the other 2 are on but when you set a time and people are working your just being greedy and thinking of only yourselfs not the whole rest of the world. For example 1 of my teams meets at 11am my time east coast server for battles on a tuesday but other days its sunday at 2 in the morning putting a time on this is stupid in my opinion. But best of luck with the other servers.
  • blazerboy
    At this point I rather they extend the point range from 200 to 400-500 after 1800 it gets harder after 1900 it's struggle after 2000 don't even wanna talk about 2100
  • dregenfox
    blazerboy wrote: »
    At this point I rather they extend the point range from 200 to 400-500 after 1800 it gets harder after 1900 it's struggle after 2000 don't even wanna talk about 2100

All that would do is make it even easier to just farm alts for free and easy coins.

After awhile you'll get used to seeing the exact same opponents and the tiers will sort themselves out.

Best option is just to do a couple matches per day then move on to something else instead of waiting to match the same team for 30 mins.
  • blazerboy
    @dregenfox at 1900 you're lucky to get 1 match per day....
  • dregenfox
    @dregenfox at 1900 you're lucky to get 1 match per day....

Man are you partied with nemki or something? You can get matched up to 1700 parties so you can at least get some matches during prime time. I think parparazzi might have circumvented this by inviting lower elo members into his party.

I think the issue would mainly come up if you never lose a match. At some point you elo will get boosted up out of range of every single party matching available, but even losing 1 match would cause a big elo loss - at least if the game actually uses a sensible ELO system.
  • iw8ing4u
    well seems no need to make set times for the 3v3 teams... couse PWI just erased all teams it seems... after maint i pressed Alt+ J and pooof no team... team gone... team log empty... 30mil coins gone? and its not just me...
  • blazerboy
    @dregenfox when I was 1900 like two weeks ago we barely even made 10 fights queuing for 2hrs per day so yea Ik what I'm talking about. Once we hit 2000 it was VERY difficult like 2-3hrs per day just to get 15 -__-
  • dregenfox
    @dregenfox when I was 1900 like two weeks ago we barely even made 10 fights queuing for 2hrs per day so yea Ik what I'm talking about. Once we hit 2000 it was VERY difficult like 2-3hrs per day just to get 15 -__-

Yeah like I said if your squad is setup in a way so that it never ever loses you will eventually win yourself out of range of pretty much every other team. That is just the way the system works, there needs to be another squad with similar gear levels to your squad or you'll just isolate yourself at the very top.

Best solution would probably be to coordinate with other super-op squads like Genesesia's sq to get some matches.
  • blazerboy
    @dregenfox even when we coordinated with squads there seems to be a cool down like you can't fight that same team for what 3-4 fights and a lot of times it's rare to find 2k plus too low for us to really burn each other cooldowns so we had to basically wait until teams came into range and kick them out. Which I'm not saying is unfair ijs I would rather they push it up to 400 and below rather than 200 I don't think that's unrealistic.
  • aspiringapathy
    @dregenfox even when we coordinated with squads there seems to be a cool down like you can't fight that same team for what 3-4 fights and a lot of times it's rare to find 2k plus too low for us to really burn each other cooldowns so we had to basically wait until teams came into range and kick them out. Which I'm not saying is unfair ijs I would rather they push it up to 400 and below rather than 200 I don't think that's unrealistic.

I think if the cooldown was based on the number of queues each team has done vice the number of fights you've had in between...that'd be better. Then if you're alone at the top, sure you time out for a half hour with no fights but then you get one again; whereas currently you time out for a half hour, then another, then another until you get 3 fights between.
  • dregenfox
    edited May 2017

I think if the cooldown was based on the number of queues each team has done vice the number of fights you've had in between...that'd be better. Then if you're alone at the top, sure you time out for a half hour with no fights but then you get one again; whereas currently you time out for a half hour, then another, then another until you get 3 fights between.

I think that would be better than just ramming G16 squads into RB2 NP/holy trinity comp squads. If they widen the gap it will just turn into a multi afk-alts farmfest like NW because there's no point in the G16 players even trying. I don't think I've bothered to attend a NW in half a year.
  • blazerboy
    I wouldn't complain considering we need thousands upon thousands of these coins for g17 items @dregenfox
  • dregenfox
    edited May 2017
    I wouldn't complain considering we need thousands upon thousands of these coins for g17 items @dregenfox

I couldn't care less about the G17 items. I know most players only look at it as a source of progression and achievement but I'm more interested in actual competitive fights/balance. It's one of the reasons I like randoms much more than team 3v3.

I actually exchanged all my coins for avatar packs so I can full RB1 my aeu set (1000 a packs and can't even get 1 ghost wing? Eff this game). The upgrades from the g17 gear are pretty minor and really won't make much difference in the long run.
  • blazerboy
    @dregenfox a second rank 9 ring for more pdef or mdef, a cape with a fair amount of stats/penetration are you serious lmfao. The issue with random you can be 1/3 non 1 shots and get deleted and be like oh well gf... lmfao
  • dregenfox
    edited May 2017
    @dregenfox a second rank 9 ring for more pdef or mdef, a cape with a fair amount of stats/penetration are you serious lmfao. The issue with random you can be 1/3 non 1 shots and get deleted and be like oh well gf... lmfao

Have you actually looked at the costs where the gear actually becomes worth it over the current stuff? Stage 3 for ring + cape is 110000 coins, or 4.5 years of arena. Or you could trade it all for astral orbs and get astral 6, which means an easy 3-4 fatestar chart. That one extra fatestar (or even 2) is worth 1500 p. def plus w/e other birthstar stats you get, way better than anything a stage 3 cape can give you.

It's also more than enough to get someone from no set to full RB2 AEU, which is far more valuable than an upgraded stage 3 cape. And best of all...you don't have to waste money on chienkun transfers and golden coins/ancient emblems.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    I gotta agree..the upgrades (the ones that are actually achievable) are really minro and pretty useless. For the rings..depending on the situation if you are sporting a +12 Star's destiny and Moon's embrace and use them accordingly you still got the maximum efficiency atm. The robe also sucks compared to WoA if you don't at least have the max upgrade or the one before that (and the 2nd max upgrade isn't worth it that much either, it isnt if you looka t the cost).

I'd love some more balanced fights even tho it is fun winning vs squads you shouldnt win against because of gear/class advantage simply cause if mistakes they make. Really enjoyable..but rare. Now that Arena is gone and will return SOON (Never*) we can only hope for some fixes/changes but since there are none I know of in CN...welp you know the drill xD
  • blazerboy
    @dregenfox honestly the ring especially is not that bad and also I believe everyone said the same complaints about g17.. Atm most ppl atm complaining about purge/zerk at just the 3rd/4th stage stage with enough commitment it's possible. Also you don't need astral 6 for a good chart how many ppl on DA you think rolled good 9-10 starchart at lvl4-5 which is easily farmable quite a few. I think @jsxshadow even got a 10 at astral 1-2 when it first started. If you put forth money and effort towards something impractical like for example ppl who feel proud of 2.4k+ spirit and still get deleted by ppl below 2k then qq why? (Not saying you but this still makes me laugh with some ppl)That's fine fine but some of us don't mind the slow gradual reward while having fun since let's face it nothing is as fun as arena was atleast I think so. Plus if I recall in the last update china got, I think they reduced the amount for the cape.. @attackerkev can you double check that. Also chienkun transfers on the rings are horrendously cheap lel.

@jsxshadow that method is good in 1v1 but in mass you get caught in the wrong one (cc) bye bye so nah not worth it. Idm balance but if I have to carry 2 ppl lowbie gear vs 3 in some fights and no offense to the others but I didn't sign up to be dragged down by weight I'll pull my share and that's it :c might as well just make a 1v1 que of which we all know ppl won't show for that xD
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    @blazerboy 1v1-Queue for the WIN!!! And ofc I would show for that 24/7!!! Best possible game mode <3

Yeah, I got a 10-stat chart on 1 Astral Energy which is alot worse than most 6 stat charts xD at least for the class I got it on. If I would've gotten that on my physical chars..welp that would've been awesome. But nope. Cleric it is :D

Switching rings in 3v3 is also OK. If only phys use phys neck and phys ring. If only mag use mag neck and mag ring. If its a mix use the ornas of your weakness and its GG.

I still hope ppl start hardcore wanting to get the max upgrades and start buying the mats needed for ridiculous amounts of money so I can make some coins off it :D
  • dregenfox
    @dregenfox honestly the ring especially is not that bad and also I believe everyone said the same complaints about g17.. Atm most ppl atm complaining about purge/zerk at just the 3rd/4th stage stage with enough commitment it's possible. Also you don't need astral 6 for a good chart how many ppl on DA you think rolled good 9-10 starchart at lvl4-5 which is easily farmable quite a few. I think @jsxshadow even got a 10 at astral 1-2 when it first started. If you put forth money and effort towards something impractical like for example ppl who feel proud of 2.4k+ spirit and still get deleted by ppl below 2k then qq why? (Not saying you but this still makes me laugh with some ppl)That's fine fine but some of us don't mind the slow gradual reward while having fun since let's face it nothing is as fun as arena was atleast I think so. Plus if I recall in the last update china got, I think they reduced the amount for the cape.. @attackerkev can you double check that. Also chienkun transfers on the rings are horrendously cheap lel.

@jsxshadow that method is good in 1v1 but in mass you get caught in the wrong one (cc) bye bye so nah not worth it. Idm balance but if I have to carry 2 ppl lowbie gear vs 3 in some fights and no offense to the others but I didn't sign up to be dragged down by weight I'll pull my share and that's it :c might as well just make a 1v1 que of which we all know ppl won't show for that xD

Gimme the names of the people who rolled a good 10-star on HL...I hope you're not talking about like, 1 or 2 people, out of tens of thousands of attempts...

That's like saying you don't need to work because you can just play the lottery and eventually win a million bucks.
  • aspiringapathy
    dregenfox wrote: »

Gimme the names of the people who rolled a good 10-star on HL...I hope you're not talking about like, 1 or 2 people, out of tens of thousands of attempts...

That's like saying you don't need to work because you can just play the lottery and eventually win a million bucks.
    Yeah the odds on a good 9-10 stat are slim...I'm at astral 6 and best I've managed is a 9 stat w/ 5 good on it...and I'm still using a 6 stat chart. The odds are just stacked against you, which is fine...but getting these astral levels is a tall task indeed...10k energy to level to 7? Jebus.