Title Quest Guide

Comments

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    I've been pretty busy and haven't even completed my own culti yet so this title guide has been a bit neglected!

Today I:
    Updated Mulberry's Aid to Green Wood Song (thanks @shopcheese )
    Updated Event Titles with the new Rednosed Reindeer title (thanks @obielle )
    Created new section in miscellaneous with Neverfall Main Quest Line titles Rose Cavelier and Novice Mage
    Created new section in miscellaneous with Neverfall Side Quest Line titles Chef, Virtuous and Ruthless
    Created new section in miscellaneous with Neverfall Knight Hector Purchasable titles Neverfall Squire, Neverfall Knight, and Neverfall Lord.
    Updated these changes in the google Doc
    Have yet to update google spreadsheet calculator but will add these changes in the next few days.

A Note on recent additions: I did not provide detailed step by step instructions for obtaining the new titles available in Neverfall. Because these titles are part of regular quests and are much more forthcoming than our old obscure title quest lines, I've only simply added new titles to my list along with some clarification where I thought was needed.

If there is a large demand here in the forums I am happy to expand and create a step-by-step guide in the future for Neverfall titles (particularly the side-quest titles, or at minimum a list of side quests to complete) If anyone has a list of which side-titles are needed I'm happy to add this in with credit. I myself just completed all the side quests to locate the three side-quest titles so that's what I added in :)
    ​​
  • topmasterseller
    topmasterseller Posts: 32 Arc User
    How to obtain colosseum titles?
    It says personal score = 1000, 1400 etc.
    Or that is from random squads only, not 3v3squads?
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    I don't know where to find the items for the Novice Mage quest.
  • eirghan
    edited May 2017
    > @goldfinch47 said:
    > I don't know where to find the items for the Novice Mage quest.

The items are given to you as you complete the pink quest chain in neverfall for cultivation access

> @topmasterseller said:
    > How to obtain colosseum titles?
    > It says personal score = 1000, 1400 etc.
    > Or that is from random squads only, not 3v3squads?

I cant say as i havent done this, but i would assume since your personal score is calculated independently that it does not matter.

Title quest calculator still has not been completely updated, but i hope to get it cleaned up today. If pwi continues to release titles in this format i likely will no longer update this thread as usually simple questions can be answered and that is sufficient (vs a step by step walkthrough of each quest)
  • eirghan
    edited May 2017
    Updated:

Added Twilight Dawn to instance titles
    Added Penguin Errand Boy and Part In My Homestead! Titles to time limited/event titles
    Added colloseum titles
    Updated colors for VIP star level titles and 2 of the titles names
    Added all information to Google Docs
    Added 2 new sections to the Google Sheets calculator, along with all titles and relevant formulas
    Title guide should be up to date for Neverfall patch 1010
    ​​
  • suggestionman#1119
    suggestionman#1119 Posts: 39 Arc User
    The new titles don't seem to be on pwdatabase. I managed to get most of them except :

"Passionately devoted" (last of the valley of hidden orchid chain)
    the whole stairway to heaven chain. Couldn't get to start the chain
    "Star of King's feast" (last of king's feast chain)
    from "Destroyer of worlds" to the end of the swamp of the wraith chain

Anyone able to start those ?

• silvasunrise
    silvasunrise Posts: 24 Arc User
    Here's the Hidden Orchid seal, credit to KisaSnow and Clydee. The coords are just for the quest triggers, the rest is very simple, just follow the autopaths.

Hidden Orchid - tele to the waypoint to get the quest popup straight away. It sends you to 575 544 with autopath to kill wounded woman (Sharp-Eared)
    576 572
    575 549
    575 568
    556 544 must swim in the water to trigger / complete
    573 588
    561 576
    547 566 - Blow a kiss from the emote button that pops up (Tender Kisser)
    545 535 - dig the seal (Hidden Orchid Star)
    ~Sylvaliana
    Leader of Borealis, Etherblade server.
  • phage69
    phage69 Posts: 112 Arc User
    Seal: Swamp of Wraiths

1. Tele to Whetstone Keep to pick up seal and speak toIron Axe Chang(Loser)
    2. 537, 425 Kill Resentful Heathens and Ravaging Yayuan until you recieve 10 of ech type of Drop(Famed Wraith Slayer, Accuracy +9)
    3. 545, 440 To get pop up and kill Wraith Commander Scorch(Unstoppable Warrior)
    4. 548, 455 To get the pop up and Speak to The Celestial Scholar(Prince of Assassins)
    5. 555, 483 To get Pop Up and Go to 586, 435 wait for Timer and recieve Sealing Energy and an orb right click one of the items and combine(Destroyer of Worlds)
    6. 571, 476 to get Pop Up and You Must choose to either PK a player/alt (Bloody Fullers, Phys Def and Mag Def +1) or kill some Headless Knights(Chevalier, Phys Def and Mag Def +1)
    7. 610, 458 to get Pop Up and Meditate(Calm and Thorough)
    8. Go to 598, 428 to get Pop up and Dig the shard at 583, 412(Swamp of the Wraiths Star, Phys attk+1 and Mag attk +1)
  • phage69
    phage69 Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Seal: Peachblossom Grove

1. 645, 562~Tele to Sanctuary pick up the Seal
    2. Speak to Lady Mu (Nosy)
    3. 656,578 to Pick up and speak to Peach Fairy (Harebrained)
    4. 658,588 to Pick up and kill Celestial Hexoc till u gets 15 Carrot Drops(Carrot Vendor, Evasion +6)
    5. 672,570 for pop up and Speak to Lustrous Rabbit(Visionary)
    6. 673,562 for pop up and Kill Huggy Hares till u Get 10 Treasure Drops(Domineering, Phys Def +3)
    7. 657,544 for pop up just in water, Dig 3 Transformation Stones(Very Transformative)
    8. 643, 556 and Transform then speak to the Queen in Sanctuary while still transformed @ 642,562(Irresistably Cute, Mag Def +3)
    9. 637, 531 for pop up and dig the shard @ 651,533(Peach Blossom Grove Star, Accuracy +9)
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Seal: Stairway to Heaven
    Go to Gate of Antiquity to get Seal: Stairway to Heaven.
    Talk to Kid Kuang in Gate of Antiquity.  [Survivor]
    Go to (396 505) or the surrounding area above the river water to pick up next quest.
    Kill 10 Riptide Tortoises to get Riptide Tortoise Shells.  [Shellshocked] (+8 accuracy)
    Go to Rook's Valley (416 482) to pick up quest.
    Speak to Keman the Wealthy at (416 482) and pick up the quest again in same spot.
    There will be two options here:
    "Fine, what do you want?" and find 5 Perfect Stones to bribe Keman the Wealthy.  [It's Only Money]
    "No way!"  [Deal or No Deal]
    Go to (423 490) near waterwheel to up the quest. Rubberbanding is very bad near to waterwheel so move with caution.
    Kill 7 Torgirn Warriors.  [Unstoppable Force] (+3 phy-def)
    Go to (436 514) or the surrounding area on one of the slopes of Stairway to Heaven to pick up the quest.
    Dig 5 Heavenly Herbs around the (451 519).  [Harbinger of Miracles]
    Go to (447 540) to pick up next quest. Dig 5 Chistream Crystals.  [Soul Purifier]
    Go to (428 553) to pick up next quest. Speak to Mo Tien at (426 561).  [Enlightened]
    Fly up to (423 548, 33) for the next quest.
    Dig the seal at (423 518).  [Star of Stairway to Heaven] (+2 phy-att)

Seal: King's Feast
    Go to King's Feast to get Seal: King's Feast.
    Speak to Errand Knight Fei at (469 424).  [The Anxious]
    Go to (460 425) down the road to pick up the quest.
    Go to (470, 429) and kill 5 Hens.  [Chicken Slayer] (+6 evasion)
    Go to (459 419) to pick up the quest and then talk to Fei's Brother inside the house at (460 419).  [Justice Bringer]
    Go to (446 420) to pick up the next quest.
    Collect 10 Jade Vase Shards from Shrunchkin Berserkers in the area. Once completed, return to Fei's Brother inside the house at (460 419).  [Hot-Tempered]
    Go to (428 432) to pick up the next quest.
    Kill 10 Shrunchkin Sharpshooters in the area.  [Fearless and Merciless] (+3 mag-def)
    Go to (440 403) near the entrance of Valley of Disaster. Dig 10 Jade Vase Shard in the surrounding area.  [Artifact Mender]
    Go to (460 406) to pick up the quest. Return to Fei's Brother inside the house at (460 419).  [Seeker of Truth]
    Go to (484 414) to pick up the quest.
    Fly to the top of the peak and dig the seal at (474 409, 50).  [Star of King's Feast] (+2 mag-att)

Go to Whetstone Keep to get Seal: Swamp of Wraiths.
    Speak to Iron Axe Chang in Whetstone Keep.  [Loser]
    Go to (537 425) to pick up the next quest.
    Kill Resentful Heathens and Ravaging Yayuan in the surrounding area until you collect 10 of each drop.  [Famed Wraith Slayer] (+9 accuracy)
    Go to (545 440) to pick up the next quest and kill Wraith Commander Scorch nearby.  [Unstoppable Warrior]
    Go to (548 455) to pick up the next quest.
    Speak to the Celestial Scholar on top of the Altar of Disbelief.  [Prince of Assassins]
    Go to (555 483) to pick up the next quest.
    Go to (586 435) and wait for the timer to run out to receive the Sealing Energy. Right click one of the items in your inventory to combine them.  [Destroyer of Worlds]
    Go to (571 476) to pick up the next quest. Players can choose one of the following:
    Kill another player.  [Bloody Fullers] (+1 phy-def, +1 mag-def)
    Kill 30 Headless Knights.  [Chevalier] (+1 phy-def, +1 mag-def)
    Go to (610 458) to pick up the next quest and meditate.  [Calm and Thorough]
    Go to (598 428) to pick up the next quest and dig the seal at (583 412).  [Swamp of the Wraiths Star] (+1 mag-att, +1 phy-att)

Seal: Peach Blossom Grove
    Go to (645 562) in Sanctuary to get Seal: Peach Blossom Grove.
    Speak to Lady Mu in Sanctuary.  [Nosy]
    Go to (656 578) to pick up the next quest.
    Speak to Peach Fairy at (656 588).  [Harebrained]
    Go to (658 588) to pick up the next quest.
    Kill Celestial Hexoc until you get 15 Carrots.  [Carrot Vendor] (+6 evasion)
    672,570 for pop up and
    Speak to Lustrous Rabbit at (669 567).  [Visionary]
    Go to (673 562) to pick up the next quest.
    Kill Huggy Hares until you get 10 Queen's Treasure.  [Domineering] (+3 phy-def)
    Go to (657 544) just above the water to pick up the next quest.
    Dig 3 Transformation Stones underwater.  [Very Transformative]
    Go to (643 556) to pick up the next quest and transform into a Giant Bunny.
    Speak to the Queen in Sanctuary at (642 562). The quest fails if the transformation runs out but you can re-pick the quest at (643 556).  [Irresistibly Cute] (+3 mag-def)
    Go to (637 531) to pick up the next quest and dig the shard at (651 533).  [Peach Blossom Grove Star] (+9 accuracy)

Seal: Valley of the Hidden Orchid
    Go to Hidden Orchid to get Seal: Valley of the Hidden Orchid.
    Go to (576 544) and dig the Wounded Woman.  [Sharp-Eared] (+6 evasion)
    Go to (577 572) to pick up the next quest.
    Speak to Shuang in Hidden Orchid.  [Asked and Answered]
    Go to (574 556) to pick up the next quest.
    Dig the Unknown Man's Body underwater at (573 545) and speak to Shuang in Hidden Orchid.  [Courageous and Cunning] (+2 phy-att)
    Go to (575 568) to pick up the next quest.
    Speak to Chuko Junior at (574 568).
    Go to (569 562) to pick up the next quest.
    Kill 10 Abyssal Mystery in the river.  [Love is Eternal] (+3 mag-att)
    Go to (576 578) to pick up the next quest.
    Kill 10 Undine Princess in the river.  [Undine Scholar]
    Go to (574 576) to pick up the next quest.
    Dive in the river to dig:
    Essence of Fragments (female characters).  [Passionately Devoted] (+4 phy-def)
    Soul Essence (male characters).  [Soul Collector] (+4 phy-def)
    Go to (546 570) to pick up the next quest. Use the Kiss action to complete it  [Tender Kisser]
    Go to (545 532) to pick up the next quest and dig the seal at (537 564)  [Hidden Orchid Star] (+2 mag-att)​​
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    I completed the Valley of the Hidden Orchid seal and I'm left with an Ancient Undine Tome. Should I NPC it?
  • ancsycica18
    ancsycica18 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Go to (446 420) to pick up the next quest. This doesn't work nothing pops at the cord nor around it. D:
  • ancsycica18
    ancsycica18 Posts: 3 Arc User
    It's 446 430 ^^ found on cause I googled that sentence:Go to (446 420) to pick up the next quest. https://pwi.gamepedia.com/Title_System :wink::blush:
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    Swamp of Wraiths - Killed 30+ Headless Knights but no Hero's Blood or Chevalier title.
  • malllliii
    malllliii Posts: 137 Arc User
    aensidhe wrote: »
    Swamp of Wraiths - Killed 30+ Headless Knights but no Hero's Blood or Chevalier title.

then you need to kill a player
    RyJfkQI.png
    Youtube Channel
    "A demon's only path to joy is through suffering"
    BigBlackClock 105x3 Assassin
  • star4971
    star4971 Posts: 2 Arc User
    aensidhe wrote: »

I had to auto, to which Headless Knight to kill, killed it, then I got my 30, by killing other ones.
  • caror
    caror Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    I've completed all the new seals but I'm left with one title of which i've no clue how to get it: Passionately Devoted. It tells me to collect all fragments of Mr. Xu's essence. Now I remember I've seen some of those Mr. Xu items in my inventory - however they're not there anymore (I either sold them cuz i was done or they were taken for a quest?). How do I get the title - if it's even possible to obtain it?

--- >.> nvm, I became aware it's a female thing and my toon is male
    :3 ignore my stupidity
  • kkemz
    kkemz Posts: 73 Arc User
    ran out of bunny image because I was stuck and went to location 643, 556 to pick it up again but nothing, won't let me redig crystals even went back and talked to the bunny on the bridge and nothing. What am I doing wrong?
  • ahuha
    ahuha Posts: 24 Arc User
    i 've had no luck getting " Slippery as a Snake" : so far each time i get to this step , the pop up , does not, i've ran around flown around , jumped up and down , rode around, to no avail. 507 833 22 . is where your guide points to , as well as pwdatabase.com. . any help would be appreciated. so far your guide has been great , ty for such an easy to follow guide .
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited October 2017
    ahuha wrote: »
    i 've had no luck getting " Slippery as a Snake" : so far each time i get to this step , the pop up , does not, i've ran around flown around , jumped up and down , rode around, to no avail. 507 833 22 . is where your guide points to , as well as pwdatabase.com. . any help would be appreciated. so far your guide has been great , ty for such an easy to follow guide .

Not sure if this will help, this is from my faction's guide:

[Slippery as a Snake] (+3 Phys Atk): Go to (506 834) for the next quest. (If you have trouble getting the quest, huddle next to the pole and it should pop up).

To be fair though the quest is an absolute pain in the neck to get to pop up. These coordinates are not too far off from what the guide/pwdatabase say but it is basically right by where the pole is, have to squash yourself on it.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • ahuha
    ahuha Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    ty, ill give it a try .. i was on the wrong post ,, it worked like a charm when i was on the correct post ty . i didnt think to try the other post ,,
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    This Is a nice Guide,

Ive used it a lot in the last few weeks so.
  • csquared5
    csquared5 Posts: 150 Arc User
    For the Hidden Orchid chain, I am stuck near the end. I cannot for the life of me get the popup for the 'Tender Kisser' title. I've crisscrossed that area a dozen times. I have all the previous titles in the quest chain. What am I missing?
    »Go back to sleep...« PWI Youtube Channel

• obielle
    I took a look and it seems that to get the quest you need the item "Love Follows", maybe check to see if you have that item in your inventory/quest inventory - I'm not sure which one it goes to though it can't be NPCed or anything. It is rewarded from the previous title quest (Passionately Devoted/Soul Collector).

If you do have that item but still can't get the quest it'll just be a matter of hitting the right coordinates. I think the height you should be at for the quest is between 20 and 25 if that helps.

• quinnie
    quinnie Posts: 46 Arc User
    is there a diff location for the pick up quest [bloody fullers] ? because at the location in this guide you only get the quest for [chevalier] the window where you accept the quest from does mention that you must choose between killing wraiths or a fellow adventurer. but the only quest you auto get is to gather 30 headless knight bloods. i tried killing the alt of my fiancee instead of the mobs but it didnt resulted into anything except having a red name... i also sended in a ticket about it but they pointed me back to the guides on forum and fellow players...

Go to Whetstone Keep to get Seal: Swamp of Wraiths.
    Speak to Iron Axe Chang in Whetstone Keep.  [Loser]
    Go to (537 425) to pick up the next quest.
    Kill Resentful Heathens and Ravaging Yayuan in the surrounding area until you collect 10 of each drop.  [Famed Wraith Slayer] (+9 accuracy)
    Go to (545 440) to pick up the next quest and kill Wraith Commander Scorch nearby.  [Unstoppable Warrior]
    Go to (548 455) to pick up the next quest.
    Speak to the Celestial Scholar on top of the Altar of Disbelief.  [Prince of Assassins]
    Go to (555 483) to pick up the next quest.
    Go to (586 435) and wait for the timer to run out to receive the Sealing Energy. Right click one of the items in your inventory to combine them.  [Destroyer of Worlds]
    Go to (571 476) to pick up the next quest. Players can choose one of the following:
    Kill another player.  [Bloody Fullers] (+1 phy-def, +1 mag-def)
    Kill 30 Headless Knights.  [Chevalier] (+1 phy-def, +1 mag-def)
    Go to (610 458) to pick up the next quest and meditate.  [Calm and Thorough]
    Go to (598 428) to pick up the next quest and dig the seal at (583 412).  [Swamp of the Wraiths Star] (+1 mag-att, +1 phy-att)
    Etherblade
    HaarKoning
    MrLens
    MrGiggleShyts
  • obielle
    With the Bloody Fullers/Chevalier part of the title quest chain, you will get one of the two quests at random, at the same spot. If you don't get the quest you want, you can just abandon the title quest and then retake it until you get the one you want.

• valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    (v) Go to (668 627) to pick up the next quest. Collect 3 'Kerosene Residue' - Dig the lantern at (659 618) three times.To dig the kerosene lanterns, be on the ground, walk into the hut, and then fly whilst inside the hut.  [First Mate](+3 Mag atk)

These lanterns can't be dug for me. There is no option to start digging on my cursor and left clicking shows some sort of barrier which the lantern is behind stopped me from clicking directly onto the lantern. Tried all sorts of camera angles and distances etc and after 20mins of trying, given up trying for now.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • obielle
    I remember that the lanterns are an absolute nightmare to dig, I found that digging the one located at 671 639 was the easier one. Just have to make sure you're going from underneath and aiming for the blue ball under the lantern to dig it.

If it doesn't work it might be the way they spawned when the servers went up, they can spawn too high and you can't even get the cursor, because the dig area is so small. If that's the case then you might have to wait until next week.

• valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    obielle wrote: »
    I remember that the lanterns are an absolute nightmare to dig, I found that digging the one located at 671 639 was the easier one. Just have to make sure you're going from underneath and aiming for the blue ball under the lantern to dig it.

If it doesn't work it might be the way they spawned when the servers went up, they can spawn too high and you can't even get the cursor, because the dig area is so small. If that's the case then you might have to wait until next week.

Yeah I had to go to the northern hut to be able to dig it. Thanks.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • wibles
    wibles Posts: 57 Arc User
    Has anyone figured out the criteria for getting any of the Wonderland related titles yet?
    A lot of them add stats!