Mystery Box.

Options
mrsir
mrsir Posts: 32 Arc User
I bet one's a flyer and one really is nothing at all. Coin toss, I put heads. I wonder if the ruling on the field stands? ;)

Comments

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Hello!

No, no flyers in the boxes for this round! But based on this voting round, I'm a bit surprised by what I'm seeing. Wonder if hints are trowing players off or if it's driving them to vote a particular way :O
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    Options
    Yea some ppl proly dont even understand the hints , maybe make it a bit more clear next time , would be a shame to get useless reward from this event cause of this xD
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Only one item is really worthless/trolly. *evil grin*

I've just noticed that with some of the old Mystery Box events we ran, some people wouldn't be too pleased with what popped out, so I was experimenting with having hints next to each one as if you picked up the box and shook it without giving away other indicators such as weight, smells or touch. Obviously, having a physical box could give you way more clues than the single line provided, but at that point people would pick up very quickly which was which.
  • mrsir
    Options
    Only one item is really worthless/trolly. *evil grin*

I've just noticed that with some of the old Mystery Box events we ran, some people wouldn't be too pleased with what popped out, so I was experimenting with having hints next to each one as if you picked up the box and shook it without giving away other indicators such as weight, smells or touch. Obviously, having a physical box could give you way more clues than the single line provided, but at that point people would pick up very quickly which was which.

Yeah Kaly, maybe you could make a real life or 3D printed model of the object and a video of it all wrapped up to get the feel of the mystery. You could even reveal what it was this way but opening our present, that we nostly chose. :smiley:
  • mrsir
    Options
    Mostly* sorry. :blush:

• mrsir
    Options
    But there is so much awesome things it could be and I am thankful for this event and you expanding on the clues. We have to always think outside the mysterious box. :wink:
  • arnis8212#6733
    arnis8212#6733 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    Whens the coding coming out :(