Question about the new skills

Options
only1wish
only1wish Posts: 37 Arc User
Basicly my question is this. I learned a skill from the chaotic soul culti which is broken, i cannot and do not wish to use it in this new broken culti form it is now, so how can i and is it possible at all to revert to my old celestial sage culti skill? Money dont matter, at this point i'm either getting back the old celestial sage skill or i rq the game.

Comments

• coinsrus
    coinsrus Posts: 131 Arc User
    Options
    Out of curiosity, what is this broken skill?
  • only1wish
    only1wish Posts: 37 Arc User
    Options
    it's a seeker skill, gemini. it cannot proc the spirit bore status any longer. The skill says it does proc the status, yet it doesnt.
  • kskiiiiing
    kskiiiiing Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    If you have the old stances before primal, then the new skill like neverfall gemini, arme nier etc dont proc the status. I just learn Neverfall arme nier and it doesnt disamar anymore with the proc from Duelist glee. I upgraded to glowing blade and then the disarm proc works again with Neverfall arme nier.
  • kefal
    kefal Posts: 31 Arc User
    Options
    I had a bm aoe skill which was supposed to be still there but in reality wasn't. Turns out at least one of the glyphs removes the aoe. I changed glyph and got it back. Maybe seeker skill is same!!
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    If you have all the skills upgraded to max and it still doesnt work then you have to play around with different glyphs. there are loads of translation errors in those skills.

Besides..who needs spirit bore if you can permanently reduce 20 def lvl for 100% chance now...I couldnt care less about spirit bore and am 100% for the never missing glyphs. A seeker that doesn't miss is a force to be reckoned with! And you dont even have to go for a dex built ^.^
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Options
    @only1wish
    In order to proc gemni slash you must use the upgrade of gravel blade as well... Weird thing is weird...
    Figured this out with my upgrade of gravel blade... Without the stalga strike upgrade the skill does not work.
    The skills must be both Glyph version or else they won't proc with each other.
    Prespire, Full R9R4 seeker

Edit: also make sure you use the Glyphs that say procs spirit bore. Some seeker glyphs remove the proc for more DMG/effects