Spend promo

Options
2»

Comments

• gouken1
    gouken1 Posts: 25 Arc User
    Options
    Well yea, kaly is the best GM we ever had. *Now some other GM will read this and takes revenge on all of us cuz my luck sux*
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    blazerboy wrote: »
    @topmasterseller mistakes are mistakes the world won't end. Atleast she tries infact I'm sure the majority of us can agree she is probably the best gm we had actually fighting for us and listening to us compared to previous gms

She is great but this spend promo situation is ridiculous. There are a lot of ppl who are missing Astrid and do need the card to finish their sets. If we missed said promo because of incompetence of this company, expect people to get very upset and act upon it.

It seriously shouldnt be that hard to let us know what happened. If they forgot to announce it, announce it late and add few days on the promo to compensate for it. If it was unintended promo, might of wanted to do the same anyways. But most importantly, address our worries over it being ultimate spend rewards. If it wasnt, good, let us know so we dont have to worry over it. If it was, how are you gonna fix it for us? Because it really wouldnt surprise me to see certain ppl, who are only missing Astrid, RQ the game if they need to wait another 6 months+ for a chance to get their card. And I doubt PWE wants to lose said players as by going for NP they are likely one of their bigger spenders.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    @saxroll fair point I suppose but really? Most ppl I know who do these promos or have finished their set in these promos never spent anything just recycled gold maybe that's why pwi isn't too concerned with it who knows. The only reason I'm saying mistakes are mistakes is not to make light of the situation. Some people really take it to heart having nuema portal and heck I can't blame them when they spend 6-9 months buying/selling items in time it can be difficult. But I don't think you should RQ over it, but yea they really should at the very least do another Astrid promo very soon because if this was indeed Astrid and not announced it's not right. Just don't think ppl should be extremely hard on our GMs about it since most of the time I believe the rotations sales ect are mandated by China and we have seen how many useless sales or broken stuff we get from them. X_X Someone double tap that part for me I swear I read that somewhere here
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • mayben0t
    mayben0t Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Options
    People have asked about Astrid multiple times in different spend promo threads.. and here we are, with no Astrid promo :D Maybe in 5 months, guys! The other cards were pretty fast. It's been well over 8 months already for Astrid.
    I do think it's ridiculous, though, that they don't even bother replying to any of these.
    @kalystconquerer#0876 still nothing? :( We appreciate all that you've done for us, don't get me wrong, but we do deserve an answer at least. <3
    Post edited by mayben0t on
  • topmasterseller
    topmasterseller Posts: 32 Arc User
    Options
    if anyone still wonder..

kalystconquerer
    Hello!

There shouldn't be an unannounced Ultimate Spend promo. The promo people were running into recently was a smaller flash spend that didn't have an announcement put up. Unfortunately, that on was on me and I do sincerely apologize for the confusion or concerns it caused!

To make sure this doesn't happen again, I've done all the announcements and set up for all of next months promos and this will continue going forward! As far as the Ultimate Spend promos go, we'll announce them as they come up and in their numerical ID order. If anything changes we'll let players know!

Hope this helps!
    May 3
  • gouken1
    gouken1 Posts: 25 Arc User
    Options