Absent Note not working

Options
Deadly_Force - Raging Tide
Deadly_Force - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Quality Corner
I figure not many will reply to this as if u check in daily u do not have to use an absent note and those that don't check in don't use them either making this a rarity however..
last month 3 days before the end of the month I forgot to log in on one toon so I thought well lets make an absent note with some tokens.. well low and behold I press the fill check button and nothing happens.. I select the day and same thing.. I send in a ticket and get the usual we cant fix nothing.. just write a post here.. I was perfect attendance for the year so far and now its ruined..

2nd rant the account that has the problem has never posted on the forum so I cant even make the dam thread they told me to make on him.. vicious circle of getting nowhere.

have others had the same issue of absent note not working??

Comments

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Yes, it's a known issue.
    Here
    And here

The problem is that you've done the check in for current day already, apparently that's the glitch.
    You can't use the note if you did the normal check in.
    Try a different day BEFORE doing your check in.

If that isn't it then try daily.
    If that doesn't help then you're out of luck, until the developers in china actually do something about it.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • bbypebble
    bbypebble Posts: 8 Arc User
    Options
    I figure not many will reply to this as if u check in daily u do not have to use an absent note and those that don't check in don't use them either making this a rarity however..
    last month 3 days before the end of the month I forgot to log in on one toon so I thought well lets make an absent note with some tokens.. well low and behold I press the fill check button and nothing happens.. I select the day and same thing.. I send in a ticket and get the usual we cant fix nothing.. just write a post here.. I was perfect attendance for the year so far and now its ruined..

2nd rant the account that has the problem has never posted on the forum so I cant even make the dam thread they told me to make on him.. vicious circle of getting nowhere.

have others had the same issue of absent note not working??

I have experienced the same issue. I had two days to fill in with an absence note and the "Fill Check" button wasn't highlighted at all for me to click(Yes I had the 2 absence notes in my inventory). So yeah there is nothing that they can do. I had perfect attendance also(all stars) and it's ruined for me too.
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Options
    Hmm this appears to be a Necro. You might want to start a new thread.​​
This discussion has been closed.