DB Glyphs

thefallenreborn
thefallenreborn Posts: 19 Arc User
I've been testing the different glyphs for DB for all the chaotic soul skills and i'm still not sure which glyph I like so far and which skills to glyph does anyone recommend any certain glyph since all of the glyph seem pretty good so far so which skills which would be the best things to glyph?

Comments

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Most of them aren't so good some people say the Ethernal (blue) are good but I recommend sanguine (red rune) on most of the skills because it's less RNG. I would suggest sanguine on galemark for more chi gain, ode for chi drain, stigmorphic dive for less cooldown more use on cc skills, same with grief, ethereal on slash of pride even less channel is nice, and red on eternity come on high % on a spamable stun? Really that's amazing. When set bonuses come out this forces you into Dragons might so if you wanna adjust a bit go for it but this is the set up I like ^^
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Yap, I also will take exactly those glyphs except I kinda prefer the range-increase glyph for eternity...especially in mass pvp I often notice that just a few mm would be needed to cast eternity on some ppl without having to move. Cause of bad ping management just having to move a tiny millimeter it would still result in getting the skill off 1-2 seconds later compared to if you didnt have to move at all. For 1v1 stun chance increase all the way tho :D
  • thefallenreborn
    thefallenreborn Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    that's what I was originally going for since I wanted that 100% stun for eternity and lesser CD's for my paralyse lock. I was just testing the other to see how they play but so far I like the red ones most after trying them.