The first 5 new culti skills...

jsxshadow
jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
are okish. But imho only Cloudburst and Downburst are real upgrades. The disarm on ice bullet is a complete waste (as it still also triggers purify spell on hit just like all the other disarm hits and considering we wont get to 2 sec dura cause of cost..it'll be completely useless).

Downburst Channeling reduction (29% atm) and Cloudbursts steady debuff, regardless of charges, are amazing so far. It's kinda the way I predicted it. the majority of glyph will be chosen to increase the damage while being in reaper form. For mass-PvP you chose the AOEs, for 1v1/3v3 you chose the single target skills (cept for cloud and down since those effects are way better). Supercells option to paralyze is also pretty nice and even a 2 second para can work wonders if combined right after a Churning Vortex fired in Waxing's near-insta-channel so ima plant the first lvl5 glyph in Supercell for sure.

I am not sure about Moonblade yet...the discription is still very much messed up and you cant really make sense of it. I wanna make sure to get the glyph that always produces the amp (if thats even possible..from the pre-translation that seemed to be the case but I would be happy with both effects always triggering in reaper form :D). We'll see :D

Comments

• mmammammm
    mmammammm Posts: 5 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    I am not sure about Moonblade yet...the discription is still very much messed up and you cant really make sense of it. I wanna make sure to get the glyph that always produces the amp (if thats even possible..from the pre-translation that seemed to be the case but I would be happy with both effects always triggering in reaper form :D). We'll see :D
    So glad someone finally posted in SB topic.

One of the glyphs (red I think) makes the amp always happen IF you have 3T while NOT in reaper form, it also raises chance of healing (the higher rune level, the higher the chance); and makes both effects always happen while reaper.

Could you test ice bullet for seal effect, does it apply at the same time as stun, or after the stun went out? If it is the former, then
    permanent 5 sec stun plus little chi gain is preferrable, i guess.

Also, if you glyph supercell with para (which works with 3I), would other effects still apply with different spheres?
    Sorry for my English.
  • jsxshadow
    mmammammm wrote: »
    So glad someone finally posted in SB topic.

One of the glyphs (red I think) makes the amp always happen IF you have 3T while NOT in reaper form, it also raises chance of healing (the higher rune level, the higher the chance); and makes both effects always happen while reaper.

Could you test ice bullet for seal effect, does it apply at the same time as stun, or after the stun went out? If it is the former, then
    permanent 5 sec stun plus little chi gain is preferrable, i guess.

Also, if you glyph supercell with para (which works with 3I), would other effects still apply with different spheres?
    Sorry for my English.

Seal + Stun happen at the same time which means that I am also going the Chi OR the Damage increase in Reaper-Form path in terms of Ice Bullet.

As for Moonblade yeah, thats what I expect but I am still not 100% sure if I can trust the description. I'ma test it instantly once I get the skill.

Yes, if you glyph Supercells 3I proc to be paralyze the other procs will still happen normally (3T, 2T/1I, 2I/1T). However, as this is conflicting from the translation and ingame description: I don't know if the 2nd proc of Supercell can still happen. Another thing we need to test once the skills are available.
  • koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    Ice bullet is currently bugged, in that when I use an Argent glyph, I only get a 1 sec stun (if that) regardless of charges in and out of Reaper form. If this is intended, then it is stupid.

Also, when I use a Crimson glyph with Ice Bullet it doesn't even seal for the half second. The icon and effect never appear. The extra chi gain with a Verdant glyph works...and extra 5 chi per cast...yay.

So far the Crimson effect on Cloudburst is awesome, and eventually the exra chan speed on Downburst will be nice. 4% is hardly noticeable currently.

I plan on also using glyphs for Moonblade and Frozen Thunder and probably Super cell for the extra heal/invincibility + getting the 3 skill bonus thing because I don't plan on glyphing all three of any of the other groups. I barely even use Lunar Surge, because its pretty useless to knockback things you can simply run away from while casting usually. The choices for Deafening Thunder are okay too but I will miss the lil thunderball effect on sage version. I know it gets a damage boost to compensate but it had style points.

The upgrade on Thunderstrike is pointless. An extra 15 seconds to the internal bleeding duration, it barely even does any appreciable extra damage to begin with.

All the choices for Sonic boom are good, and I kinda which I didn't primarily use Downburst for my spam skill. Before it had the advantage of being more damage + chan speed buff over Sonic boom's chance to gain extra chi/do less damage per hit.

Now, it would do more damage on upgrade AND more damage with glyphs.

Currently I'm stuck with a lv3 argent glyph waiting to be used to make a lv4 of another color. Its useless for Ice Bullet, or like any other SB skill other than Moonblade for me at least and I'd probably rather go with another color for that anyways.

The argent glyph DOES work wonders on Town Portal though..

Ultimately I which I had been keeping up on my old Mystic because they have WAY better options for Vital Herb alone than SBs get at all.
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • mmammammm
    I think, there was patch in China not so long ago, it had something to do with Ice Bullet, probably they fixed duration with Argent.
    All the choices for Sonic boom are good, and I kinda which I didn't primarily use Downburst for my spam skill. Before it had the advantage of being more damage + chan speed buff over Sonic boom's chance to gain extra chi/do less damage per hit.
    Now, it would do more damage on upgrade AND more damage with glyphs.

How much damage does PvE glyph (sorry, can't remember which one exactly) add in comparison with the one, which adds overall damage? Does it worth it? I know, it depends on gear, but anyway.
  • jsxshadow
    Still the damage difference between sonic and Burst are negligible no matter which runes you use (expect for the damage increase in Reaper Form).

@mmammammm I would never use any "adds x% of weapon damage + xxxx amount of damage"-glyph on any skill on any class. They are just not worth the glyph especially in comparison with other options. Weapon damage and static damage adds have been good way back in the day..now, as base damage overpowers everythings, its kinda a joke.
  • mmammammm
    Still the damage difference between sonic and Burst are negligible no matter which runes you use (expect for the damage increase in Reaper Form).

@mmammammm I would never use any "adds x% of weapon damage + xxxx amount of damage"-glyph on any skill on any class. They are just not worth the glyph especially in comparison with other options. Weapon damage and static damage adds have been good way back in the day..now, as base damage overpowers everythings, its kinda a joke.
    Thanks, thought so. Venos seem rather exited with those adds, so they are actually choosing between damage and Chi increase (or whatever else they have).