Spend promo

hoshichan
hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
Can we get details to the currently
active spend promo, please? Was it intended?

Comments

• nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    Bumping for interest

Mr. Justice
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    has anyone received anything?
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    has anyone received anything?

****, for 15 Gold I got 2x Barbaric Bloods. For 40 or 35 I got 2x Ancient Gifts and for 60 or 50 I got a Gem Box (2xSavant or 3xPrimal or 2x DoD or 2x DoT or one g12 cit, garnet, saph). A friend also got an 11* Orb from 250 gold so I guess its a normal Ultimate spend promo that wasnt announced. I got it on friday. Don't know if it will still work.
  • yoabu#2667
    yoabu#2667 Posts: 50 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876 Could we get an official statement on this?
  • glay4fun
    glay4fun Posts: 87 Arc User
    i donated yesterday 100 more eur to check, if i miss ultimate spend promo cuz pwi didnt annouce it, that would be my last donation >.>
  • glay4fun
    glay4fun wrote: »
    i donated yesterday 100 more eur to check, if i miss ultimate spend promo cuz pwi didnt annouce it, that would be my last donation >.>

QQ more noob

• gouken1
    gouken1 Posts: 25 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876 - I hereby summon the helpful kal and tell us that, did pwi start a spend promo and forgot to announce? and when is next spend promo for NP :neutral:
  • mayben0t
    mayben0t Posts: 9 Arc User
    I really hope this invisible spend promo isn't ultimate spend for Astrid.... @kalystconquerer#0876 we need answers, please :|
  • glay4fun
    Thread is 3 days old, would rl apreciate if some staff notice it >.>, should happen any time now....
  • xdragonxx
    xdragonxx Posts: 39 Arc User
    I think there will be one hell of a stink if somehow people miss Astrid because its not being announced.... soooo, any word xD?
  • gouken1
    Many people ingame and on forum have reported getting rewards from spending gold. But GM's somehow are ignoring that thread. Can we kindly get an answer that is there any spend promo active? If there is, which promo is it?

@kalystconquerer#0876 kindly answer please. Please for the love of all that is holy QQ
  • malllliii
    malllliii Posts: 137 Arc User
    I spend 50g yesterday didnt get anything. Its either i missed it or 50g didnt reach their tier 1.
    RyJfkQI.png
    Youtube Channel
    "A demon's only path to joy is through suffering"
    BigBlackClock 105x3 Assassin
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    malllliii wrote: »
    I spend 50g yesterday didnt get anything. Its either i missed it or 50g didnt reach their tier 1.

I think I spent total 64,4g for 200 keys to get the shard pack. which coincidentally turned into 2 DoDs. I could swear I got some bloods before that too but I am not so sure. So I`d say the promo is done for but if you want to make sure, spend another 15g and see if you get a pack.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    Did that person just call themselves a Noob!! hehe
  • malllliii
    malllliii Posts: 137 Arc User
    saxroll wrote: »
    malllliii wrote: »

I think I spent total 64,4g for 200 keys to get the shard pack. which coincidentally turned into 2 DoDs. I could swear I got some bloods before that too but I am not so sure. So I`d say the promo is done for but if you want to make sure, spend another 15g and see if you get a pack.

Tried what you said and still nothing q.q. This invisible spend reward was a good one too.
    RyJfkQI.png
    Youtube Channel
    "A demon's only path to joy is through suffering"
    BigBlackClock 105x3 Assassin
  • sunnynight
    sunnynight Posts: 45 Arc User
    Spent 35g before maintenance, got 3 dragon orb packs, don't know if this was spend rewards or something else. Asked around other people didn't get these in the mail.
  • sunnynight
    sunnynight Posts: 45 Arc User
    This could be the most mini ultimate promo for warsong?
  • topmasterseller
    topmasterseller Posts: 32 Arc User
    There is really something fishy here.She is ignoring this thread now for sure.
  • isellcats
    isellcats Posts: 20 Arc User
    saxroll wrote: »

What you're saying sounds a lot like this Easter Spend Promo they had http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10465353-easter-flash-and-blitz-spend-promo. They didn't announce the shard packs or a +11 orb though, instead it's an ocean orb at 64g. They could've fu*ked up the description on the news post, which wouldn't be a first tbh.
    However according to @sunnynight the gold they spent was before maintenance but the promo announced on the news page should've been long over by then.

The case could be that they screwed up the rewards and the duration of the promo on the news post and simply didn't bother correcting it.
    There is really something fishy here.She is ignoring this thread now for sure.

+1
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    Stealth spend promo? Probably means someone is giving someone else some 'not so free' items.
  • fordraed
    fordraed Posts: 3 Arc User
    Would any official care to shed any light on this matter?
  • singerbetty#7082
    singerbetty#7082 Posts: 1 New User
    is it only me that has a conspiracy theory?
  • gouken1
    -.- I need Astrid real bad.. Waiting since months and months.. and now this weird thing happens.. Just my luck
  • glay4fun
    Ultimate spend promo is running late, i rlrl dont like this >.>
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    glay4fun wrote: »
    Ultimate spend promo is running late, i rlrl dont like this >.>

Yea, this is pretty worrying.

@kalystconquerer#0876 Could you let us know what this unannounced spend promo was about? Also, when should we be expecting our ultimate spend rewards?
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Are there any plans to ever do the mini ultimate spend promo for the Warsong S card Incarcerate? I know quite a few waiting to see if this will happen agian.
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    lets hope for tomorrow<3
  • gouken1
    *waits for kaly to respond just once to this thread* :|
  • topmasterseller
    topmasterseller Posts: 32 Arc User
    This is what happened.
    Someone put spend promo on.
    Someone else forgot to post about it. Then turned it off and pretend nothing happened.
    Now they blame each other :) and this is the reason there is no new spend promo.
    The question is does that missed spend promo was astrid ultimate spend promo or just some regular promo?
    If it was astrid spend promo which so many ppl are waiting and now if they skip to next one, that would be great help to finally quit this game.
    If not, why then you make trend for 9-10 months, change cards row and now stop doing the promo?
    Or kaly is too busy to give away cards cause they load her with job for other games.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    @topmasterseller mistakes are mistakes the world won't end. Atleast she tries infact I'm sure the majority of us can agree she is probably the best gm we had actually fighting for us and listening to us compared to previous gms
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958