Map Progression

dingo488
dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
edited April 2017 in General Discussion
So apparently after the 3rd part of the Neverfall map gets unlocked we'll get access to the final cultivation and the glyphs/skills. Twilight Temple is currently 65% on their way there. I imagine we're lagging behind Dawnglory and Etherblade, how close are the other servers? And if you already made it, is it true? And do we get all 6 glyph slots?

Comments

• greenfire312
    greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    When I logged last night, Etherblade was around 60%. So your prediction is kinda reversed there.
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Et is currently at 66% so pretty much exactly where you are. I been hearing, however, that you need yo open all of the phases to get last part of culti. So might be 1 more after this till we get there.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • wildz2
    wildz2 Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    How does map progression works?
    Is it by doing quests or anything?

Cause servers being so close in % would make me believe its just a steady progression in time?
    (Tideswell at 66% too)
  • dingo488
    ye its by doing the dailies
  • wildz2
    dingo488 wrote: »
    ye its by doing the dailies

Then how we end up with 3 servers at 66%?
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    It could be server wide I guess, TT is also at 66% now. I think thats pretty neat. That doesnt make any server have an advantage over another during cross server events such as xTW and colosseum. I like it.
    Its probably just someone that said to someone else "man, i bet the other servers have final culti already" and that someone said to to another, you know how rumors goes. I've also heard it, and been looking everywhere on forum to find where it was said, but theres just no proof - and so it seems to have been false in the first place.
  • mars19
    mars19 Posts: 80 Arc User
    Dawnglory at 68% now.
  • terryu
    terryu Posts: 52 Arc User
    Tideswell 67%
    terrytini (Mystic)
    - Tempest (Tideswell Server)
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    HA I totally forgot to do this... normally we have a comp to see who will get it first..

O well...
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Yea I was wondering why no post about it was up.
    Seems like dawnglory is 2% more than rest of the servers.
    So its not just server wide... But it still looks very suspicious being so close in %.. Maybe we have no influence on the % at all, and dawnglory is just 2% further because they are further in timezone..?
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    I always thought the percent moves too steadily to be directly connected to questing activity. If it actually did relate to player activity you'd see big jumps during the evening and on weekends.​​
  • mars19
    edited April 2017
    Since no fix for DH this week,hope new culti wouldn't need DH but most likely it will :D
  • womack10
    womack10 Posts: 28 Arc User
    Dawnglory was 79% before maintenance, we'll probably get it thurday or friday. I cant wait for the new culti... I'm in desperate need of getting disarm back for my seeker...
  • sallouh
    sallouh Posts: 1 Arc User
    TT @ 92% update times!
  • terryu
    terryu Posts: 52 Arc User
    Tideswell 94%
    terrytini (Mystic)
    - Tempest (Tideswell Server)
  • malllliii
    malllliii Posts: 137 Arc User
    Etherblade 95%
    RyJfkQI.png
    Youtube Channel
    "A demon's only path to joy is through suffering"
    BigBlackClock 105x3 Assassin
  • mars19
    edited April 2017
    Dawnglory 99%
    Post edited by mars19 on
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    New daily and 1hr purple chain nothing special guys ^^
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • mars19
    After chain done it says that to continue quests, need 100% on this stage and Twilight sky 6. So guess its last stage and after 100%, culti will open.
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    You need to get to Natya Veda for the end of the culti, so we wouldn't be able to do it without the next patch anyway.
  • wildz2
    Just unlocked.

Shifting Sky 10 required
  • greenfire312
    greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    wildz2 wrote: »
    Just unlocked.

Shifting Sky 10 required
    Which culti are you on? I heard that Celestial Saint needed 103 and Twilight 6?
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server
  • wildz2
    wildz2 wrote: »
    Just unlocked.

Shifting Sky 10 required
    Which culti are you on? I heard that Celestial Saint needed 103 and Twilight 6?

I havent even started the neverfall cultivation yet, couldn't tell.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    GG we will need DH working great
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Map progression is advanced by -

Players doing dailies (the best way)
    Passage of time (least optimal way) <--this was a behavior we had in test, but unsure if this carried to live.

Historical phases are being completed faster than we here had anticipated players would be doing so! I haven't checked all the servers recently - are all the servers in the final phase yet?
  • dingo488
    That makes sense, since Asterelle says it moves at a rate thats too steady, just means our servers are dead n not doing their dailies nearly as much as the dev intended
  • mars19
    Dawnglory at 85%.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876 That heavily depends which the final phase is.

I heard that we are currently in the phase BEFORE the final phase/the one in which we can progress to the next culti step. So only you can know for sure :D
  • syxz2
    syxz2 Posts: 5 Arc User
    so i killed natya in dawnlight but it didn't count for the culti quest kill "Dawnlight Assault" for boss Natya Veda, the Great Advisor. anyone know why? it did count for the bh for the same boss. is it the wrong mode natya? i really hope it's not the judgement mode boss we need for culti