How do you equip titles now?

bloodedone87
bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
No idea how to equip titles now. Can only do it with advanced titles.
giphy.gif

Best Answers

• capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    When looking at the Title screen, click on the checkbox on the right side. If you don't see a checkbox, change your filtering options. Titles without a checkbox are ones you haven't obtained.
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Answer ✓
    From reading another thread. I think the answer is game window resolution.​​
  • xwhitefrostx
    xwhitefrostx Posts: 45 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    This worked for me. First pic shows my usual system settings, where I cant show titles, as the little boxes beside titles doesnt appear. Here the (UI size) box is checked.
    bEn6UG3.jpg

To make the little boxes show u need to uncheck the UI size box as shown in the pic, then the little boxes should appear. Hope this works, as it did for me. So everytime I choose a new title I need to uncheck that box, then I just check it again when I have choosen the title I want :) Remember to choose Obtained.
    DDj7mx7.jpg
    vFDFy6t.gif
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited April 2017 Answer ✓
    change the UI size in system settings. you can change it back, it fixes it.
    Uncheck/check UI size, hit apply. Check/uncheck UI size hit confirm.
    should be fixed until you log out/ change character

Answers

• asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    They really should use a radio button instead of a checkbox since a checkbox does not imply mutually exclusive selection.
    I actually have a background in UI dev so this kind of thing is mildly infuriating.
    ​​
  • bloodedone87
    I tried everything, including changing some filtering options were the pk options are since those are the only filtering options I found. Still no checkbox.
    giphy.gif

• bloodedone87
    I figure it out .
    giphy.gif

• kyndeyrn
    kyndeyrn Posts: 9 Arc User
    why not tell us just saying u got it doesn't help
  • bloodedone87
    Changed the UI size. That is the answer. Thank you all. Can close this thread now.
    giphy.gif