Sacred Wing: Light Dominance

Options
proksimitee
proksimitee Posts: 27 Arc User
So,

Is there any information on the flyers from this wing token? Which they are? or if they for some reason are bound when opening?

any info would be greatly appreciated~

Comments

• zeldadoerak
    zeldadoerak Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I don't know the names for our version, but here's the link to the chinese newspage showing off the flyers, mount and fash:

http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20160921/77539.shtml

They aren't bound, you can trade them like any other pack flyer.​​
    Post edited by phantomforce#4598 on
  • terrabyte
    terrabyte Posts: 71 Arc User
    Options
    Seriously why do we need to hunt the chinese news posts to find out what these things look like?
    You want people to buy keys/packs?
    Show us what the items look like.
    Seriously learn to sell your product.
  • erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    Options
    Oh my the Elf and Nightshade flyers are so <3!!!

And yeah I agree it sucks we have to find them on their website than just show us here. Maybe its a way to get people to spend money to win them so its like a mystery prize? My issue is waiting for them to just drop them in boutique like they did with the previous set of flyers that had people enraged for spending so much coin only for it to be way cheaper in boutique.
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    Options
    Being the only person to have won 2 flyer tickets I can confirm that those are in fact the flyers
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    A separate post about the treasure system will be going out, since some of the new items for that system was embedded into the Neverfall launch blog and could have been missed (however the flyers were not included in it).

@erokes Due to the reassigning of exclusivity that kicked off post Neverfall, this will most likely not happen (these flyers exclusive to the system entering regular packs or the boutique on its own)