Gold

Options
bloues
bloues Posts: 4 Arc User
Don't raise the gold prices it's only the rich people who want it raised so they make more money.
We all need money put the rewards bck where it was. You dont make any money in this game anymore and thats why the majority of the people leave this game. Its just not rewarding enough

Comments

• erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    Options
    Tbh, I only really come back around for the fashion. I did complete my new cultivation and have yet to return after because this expansion, though beautifully adding a new area, seems for cashers. It bugs me a lot and I can only imagine the glyph system (which ill admit is very interesting) will raise the gold price up further so once more not sure I will truly come back full time. I'm crossing my fingers it doesn't raise more but im also not holding my breath due to the charge promos and sellers.
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 146 Arc User
    Options
    Gold will only rise if the glyphs were in the boutique. they will probably be in there in a few weeks though.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    Gold will only rise if the glyphs were in the boutique. they will probably be in there in a few weeks though.

Yap, so far there are no glyphs in the shop and while that is the case they even benefit for a lower gold price. Cashers want things to come easy..like buying glyphs from other ppl..with coins..where do they get coins? Yep, from the AH by selling gold. High fees for everything are not meant for casher..its to counterwork the inflation and any coin sink is good in that way.

Have you looked at the fees for the new gear/upgrading xD holy moly. some hundreds of gold will have to be sold just for the fees to get the max stuff :D Very well!!
  • erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    Options
    Oh that's right forgot that Arena gives mats for prizes. I can only imagine THOSE prices. Yeah. It'll go up!
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Options
    @bloues I believe it is the players that set the gold prices in this game, not PWE.
    (Excluding the obvious sale on zen. Then you get it cheaper!)bloues​​