Neverfall : Bug Reports

Comments

• bboycraze
    bboycraze Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    I just finished reading the entire 304 page Chronicles and found a few trivial typos/errors:

Page 234: the text reads ", none was able " ... should be none "were" able.

None is a singular word; 'was' is correct.
  • fairyshaeth
    fairyshaeth Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    bboycraze wrote: »
    I just finished reading the entire 304 page Chronicles and found a few trivial typos/errors:

Page 234: the text reads ", none was able " ... should be none "were" able.

None is a singular word; 'was' is correct.

I would agree with you if the subject was singular, like for example, "none of the water was turned to steam" or "none of the pie was eaten", but in the chronicles, the none in question refers to many people, so it is basically saying "none of the many people who tried was able to determine ..." Since "many people" is plural, none should be treated as a plural, therefore "none were able" is correct in this case.

Cheers!
  • demonsyn
    demonsyn Posts: 13 Arc User
    I also did not get the new cultivation popup on one of my characters. It seems to fit the requirements as I understand them (to enter UP you only need to have Astral Sky X according to http://pwi.gamepedia.com/Uncharted_Paradise). For Undercurrent Hall it seems you need only Mirage to enter. I also emailed support and was informed that the requirements are Mirage Sky I and Rebirth 2. She is Shifting Sky V Celestial Sage. I know four other people who have characters (some with Twilight Sky levels) that also did not get the popup. This is too major of an issue to go unresolved.
  • werewolves#6809
    werewolves#6809 Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Was going to mention the chinese but forbiddenwords already beat me to it.

Nvm there is also chinese when you click the chronicles (at least after the chatotic pop up).

---

The one major issue I have been having is that for some reason the mouse I use to move suddenly get's disabled, to fix this I have to use A,W,S,D to move around or i'm stuck.

This is happening in neverfalls especialy when I have just auto pathed / dug soemthing.

If this occurs after I have dug I need to use the keys again A,S,W,D to move before I can dig again.

Mainly this occurs in the Death Valley time zone area, it's just more noticiable there think than else where.

---

Also then auto pathing in the cities, think mentioned this before that can only auto path in the city. It's not a 100% perfect you sometimes try and walk though walls, crash into walls, get stuck on corners.

This I have noticed tends to occur on:

objects that were placed into the room i.e. chairs
    Items that were placed outside: Caravans and the like
    The archways, this is mostly the turn you make into there is tight and you get stuck in the wall.
    You can also get stuck on the little rasied grass patches / flower beds.

--

The questline at the start when you are investigating the death, in the 2nd village you are not told to go talk to tom, you have to go to him to pick up where the last one droped off.

--

Final mention I havn't seen this myself but heard it in passing in guild chat on my cleric. There seems to have been a damage nerf as far as I can tell to at least seekers as they guy went from dealing 3m on a warsong boss to dealing 300k. O.o I'm not sure how exactly this is possible but as you can tell it's a big leap between 300k and 3m.
  • emanuelly#5715
    emanuelly#5715 Posts: 31 Arc User
    Daily quest "Swords to Plowshares" is bugged after reset

i6ftBHv.jpg

vmMcJnh.jpg
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User

i6ftBHv.jpg

vmMcJnh.jpg

I don't see the bug o.o
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User

i6ftBHv.jpg

vmMcJnh.jpg

I don't see the bug o.o
    ​​

Cause it is none. The Insect Annihilator is the ground machine standing around at the outlines of the field. The flying machines are for a different type of quest.
  • misssarahfortune
    misssarahfortune Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    About the new cultivation being bugged:
    I did the entire new questline in Neverfall and got no cultivation pop up. I asked around and most of my guild mates seemed to have it; they said it either just appeared after they finished the questline or they 'picked it up' from an npc. After asking about their sky levels, it seemed they were mostly Twilight Sky or higher. So I thought, 'okay maybe it's just my sky level being too low...', that is until I heard that people with lower sky level than mine got the new cultivation.

So to make sure if it was indeed a bug or not, I sent a support ticket about that issue. I was asked for some screenshots on my char showing her sky level and quests available/current quests and was then told to post in the forum. I was going to make a thread until I stumbled into this one and noticed there's more people with the same problem.

Like demonsyn mentioned, this is something that really can't go unsolved.

Also for the record, the char affected by this issue is my Shifting Sky 1 102 RB2 Stormbringer (I'm at Dawnglory Server).

Edit 1: It seems that people with higher sky level than mine (Twilight +) also seemed to be affected by this issue :/ Hoping for a fix soon :)
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    > @po210 said:
    > Hi i have call a meesenger of future with extreme action pill
    > ..i have get the 120 point..but
    > He have not show
    > No message system have been delivered on WC
    >
    > Tks have a nice day

This happened to me i recommend do not stand anywhere you cant summon a pet when using this pill. I got cheeky and tried to summon on the roof of a building. I suspect the npc is still stuck in that house somewhere.
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    Weird bug with Colosseum
    after stashing a auto recovery stone to a toon and then going into Colosseum with said auto recovery stone on your toon the auto recovery stone disappears...
    Yes I had 9 days left on it so no it did not expire
    Guessing it's lost in some weird account stash in xServer
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Colosseum bug.

When you leap while being frozen, half the time or even most of the time you get airlocked despite the ground being "even". This is absolute cancer to deal with on a leap class.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • terryu
    terryu Posts: 52 Arc User
    Red text at the boss "Kailia the Otherwordly" (dice section of dawnlight hall) keeps referring to her as "Carol".
    LOL
    terrytini (Mystic)
    - Tempest (Tideswell Server)
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    jorock457 wrote: »
    So I upgraded gravel blade and now stalag and bloodletting work and stun. But once I add the blue glyph, that gives 100% bloodletting, the stun does not work. I said in the video that gemini didn't work, but I was wrong, I just had in the glyph that makes it not proc. But the stalagstrike stun needs to be fixed asap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycICWDP1I8g&feature=youtu.be

@kalystconquerer#0876

Will these issues with our glyphs and skills be addressed and fixed in the next maint?

Expanding on Issues with Seeker Glyphed Skills.

Gravel Blade (Blue Glyph)
    3gmUZbn.png
    -Incorrectly states bloodletting status should last 0.5 seconds. This is not correct. The bloodletting status lasts on target approximately 10 seconds before disappearing as demonstrated here (skip to 2mins): https://youtu.be/b6CPtfA5__I?t=126
    -If the status should last 0.5 seconds this glyph would be useless since the skill to "trigger" bloodletting status has 0.5 seconds cast time. So cast time + human reaction time (even if we get channeling to 0) means it is not humanly possible to ever "trigger" bloodletting status to achieve a stun if it does last only 0.5 seconds.
    mmGHuco.png
    -Bloodletting status description when using blue glyph is wrong; incorrectly states the description for spirit bore and describes the effect as reducing attack and defense levels rather than stunning the opponent.
    -Bloodletting status is not being activated. When status is applied to opponent and "triggered" with upgraded Stalagstrike (unglyphed - it is not a glyph in stalagstrike preventing this interaction) opponent is not stunned, no debuff is applied to the opponent, the bloodletting status simply disappears.

Gemini Slash (Green Glyph and Unglyphed)

opuL6e8.png
    -Gemini Slash's slow effect, both the 33% chance to slow and when upgraded to 100% chance using green glyph, is being overridden by the interaction of "tripping" spirit bore. This means any time spirit bore is afflicted and Gemini Slash is used, the lowered attack/defense level buff will be inflicted on the target (even if it already is applied) instead of the slow effect. This makes this effect 100% useless in the instance of Green Glyph being applied to Gravel Blade to increase spirit bore to 100%. It also makes this effect useless 50% of the time for any other Glyph makeup due to spirit bore being constantly applied to a target.

This needs to be addressed as it is an ongoing issue for seekers and their limited control skills and has been since launch of seekers. PWI needs to adjust seeker's stance effects to exist independently of other skill effects as this is an issue both with Gemini Slash and has been an issue for ALL OTHER DEBUFFS (ion spike's negative metal resistance, heart seekers immobilize to name two) making Seeker an undependable class for the limited CC options they already have.
    ​​
  • override#9420
    override#9420 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi, i`m new to the game and I`ve now ended up making several characters due to this bug, I hit level 19 and I can no longer get new skills to fight with, I can level the old ones just no new ones. I have made an Archer, Stormbringer and Assassin, my sister made a Seeker, but I don`t know if she has the issue yet. i can`t find any information on this bug, so I`m wondering if it`s just me and what I should do.
  • rsgrands#5317
    rsgrands#5317 Posts: 4 Arc User
    FIX THE CULTI BUGG????????? THIS IS HOW PEOPLE GET BEHIND ON NEW UPDATES.
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Hi, i`m new to the game and I`ve now ended up making several characters due to this bug, I hit level 19 and I can no longer get new skills to fight with, I can level the old ones just no new ones. I have made an Archer, Stormbringer and Assassin, my sister made a Seeker, but I don`t know if she has the issue yet. i can`t find any information on this bug, so I`m wondering if it`s just me and what I should do.

You need to do a "Cultivation" quest to unlock the next tier of skills. Should be gold colored or possibly red quest in your log.
  • sahitan001
    sahitan001 Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Why we have so extrem difference in the clients ? months to translate after China Server. But have a completely different difference UI in the difference Clients.

german !!!
    b641f32decd84c3ba2d22c3c5acfbc85.jpg

english !!!
    539b0a6ad22f4a00a2bc5a42ef309988.jpg

german !!! without change title
    756517559b1e4d06b49710e86b895d96.jpg

english !!!
    e6c595fc13e046328e895edc351336c8.jpg​​
    Post edited by phantomforce#4598 on
  • tabaloul
    tabaloul Posts: 159 Arc User
    There is a problem with the update of the skills archer : WIngs of Grace.
    With a red glyph , this skill shoud be able to stay while 15s base + 9s for a lvl 1 red glyph.
    But this skill stay while 9s only with a red glyph.It miss 15s :D
    Thx.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Just to comment. I have had the cluty on both toons. I'll try find out the quest npc in a min. You do get a notification but not a quest link from what I remember.
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Arigora Arena:

-weekly 15 battle quest didnt reset
    -ranking didnt update

Dawnlight Halls:

-no additional feathers can be obtained after the maintenance
  • heerohex#3018
    ok, so the NPC I got the new Culty Quest From is

Brad, The Western Steps - Atlas Of time : Cords 416,626
    I had a message in the new message system saying about this but this NPC also gave me another quest for The Western Steps / Neverfall quest line. Im wondering if a few people are missing this quests?

More Info,
    The quest is a gold culty quest and is listed like below.
    Cultivation -
    -- The call of Nibu Ra
    Nibu Ra has summoned all Celestial Demons to Momaganon to deal with a crisis. Speak to him in the Village Of Greed.

The Sage Version is very much the same but you are summoned to the Sage Head in Heaven.

Both My Sage and Demon toons are RA 2 lv 103 TS 2.

I have not gone any further on this at the moment as my time is Very Limited. I think if you are missing the culty quest this is well worth checking.

Thanks.
  • jorock457
    jorock457 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    eirghan wrote: »
    So I upgraded gravel blade and now stalag and bloodletting work and stun. But once I add the blue glyph, that gives 100% bloodletting, the stun does not work. I said in the video that gemini didn't work, but I was wrong, I just had in the glyph that makes it not proc. But the stalagstrike stun needs to be fixed asap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycICWDP1I8g&feature=youtu.be

@kalystconquerer#0876

Will these issues with our glyphs and skills be addressed and fixed in the next maint?

Expanding on Issues with Seeker Glyphed Skills.

Gravel Blade (Blue Glyph)
    3gmUZbn.png
    -Incorrectly states bloodletting status should last 0.5 seconds. This is not correct. The bloodletting status lasts on target approximately 10 seconds before disappearing as demonstrated here (skip to 2mins): https://youtu.be/b6CPtfA5__I?t=126
    -If the status should last 0.5 seconds this glyph would be useless since the skill to "trigger" bloodletting status has 0.5 seconds cast time. So cast time + human reaction time (even if we get channeling to 0) means it is not humanly possible to ever "trigger" bloodletting status to achieve a stun if it does last only 0.5 seconds.
    mmGHuco.png
    -Bloodletting status description when using blue glyph is wrong; incorrectly states the description for spirit bore and describes the effect as reducing attack and defense levels rather than stunning the opponent.
    -Bloodletting status is not being activated. When status is applied to opponent and "triggered" with upgraded Stalagstrike (unglyphed - it is not a glyph in stalagstrike preventing this interaction) opponent is not stunned, no debuff is applied to the opponent, the bloodletting status simply disappears.

Gemini Slash (Green Glyph and Unglyphed)

opuL6e8.png
    -Gemini Slash's slow effect, both the 33% chance to slow and when upgraded to 100% chance using green glyph, is being overridden by the interaction of "tripping" spirit bore. This means any time spirit bore is afflicted and Gemini Slash is used, the lowered attack/defense level buff will be inflicted on the target (even if it already is applied) instead of the slow effect. This makes this effect 100% useless in the instance of Green Glyph being applied to Gravel Blade to increase spirit bore to 100%. It also makes this effect useless 50% of the time for any other Glyph makeup due to spirit bore being constantly applied to a target.

This needs to be addressed as it is an ongoing issue for seekers and their limited control skills and has been since launch of seekers. PWI needs to adjust seeker's stance effects to exist independently of other skill effects as this is an issue both with Gemini Slash and has been an issue for ALL OTHER DEBUFFS (ion spike's negative metal resistance, heart seekers immobilize to name two) making Seeker an undependable class for the limited CC options they already have.
    ​​

@kalystconquerer#0876

Can you at least acknowledge that these bugs in our skills exist, and that we need them to be fixed?

Seriously, why is this not being addressed and why is nobody trying to fix this. We had maintenance today and it's still not working. And there has been no response to my tickets besides post on this thread. Well I'm posting on this damn thread but nobody is responding to it, that can do something, nor is this being fixed. We would at least like a timeframe on when this will be addressed, and if you will fix it.
  • heerohex#3018
    Likely odds are she is very busy...

So will know about these issues but unable to reply with no more info.

Thanks.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    I've just updated the OP with some of the bugs! I'm still constantly updating it as I see new issues come up.

Some issues have already been bugged and sent off to CN, so hopefully we'll see a fix for some of these soon! If you don't see a specific call out to a bug in the OP, I've probably seen it, just haven't added to the list quite yet! Or I might be in the middle of investigating it.

You'll see there's a few categories of issues such as things we have verified, or issues that have been reported but we cant reproduce. I've also left a section for Loc and for issues that will need investigation, such as the seeker skill issue.
  • greenfire312
    greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    To paraphrase what I wrote in the Q&A thread... my experience with the culti suggests that you need Shifting Sky X in order to receive it.

I had: an archer at Shifting Sky IX at start of the questline, and a barb with Twilight Sky I at start of questline. My wife was doing the questline with me, she had a cleric at Shifting IX and a veno at Twilight I.

Barb/veno's experience: Got the culti popup immediately after finishing the Grape Valley OHT-esque portion and turning it in to the fairy at the atlas of time.

Cleric's experience: We continued on with the pink quest chain and once this char hit Shifting X, she immediately got the popup (she was in Wenham at the time).

Archer's experience: This char was behind the cleric in vitae, so he ran out of pink quests before hitting Shifting X. I took him into Primal, did a backlogged pink questline there (the Shifting IX portion) and hit Shifting X in the process. I did not immediately get the popup, but it appeared the next time I went to the western steppes - meaning you probably have to be there to trigger it.

Not sure if this will help anyone, but here's hoping.
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server
  • irmoose
    irmoose Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Second time I had to trash the new daily in Neverfall because the machine despawned do to I was unable to target it because either A; too many players around, or B; I kept misclicking on the other npcs around.

They should spawn on you.

Edit: Could fix it by either doing what I said above or make it renewable after failure.
  • greenfire312
    irmoose wrote: »
    Second time I had to trash the new daily in Neverfall because the machine despawned do to I was unable to target it because either A; too many players around, or B; I kept misclicking on the other npcs around.

They should spawn on you.

Edit: Could fix it by either doing what I said above or make it renewable after failure.
    They generally DO spawn on you. But if they don't, or glitch in some other way, I've found that you can take one of the machines that are just standing around instead. I presume the quest spawns a personal one for you so that everyone isn't fighting for these same few "public" machines, but it's good to have these if the machine fails to spawn. This is particularly true of the insect annihilator which doesn't spawn one for you - you have to take one of the public ones.
    Etherblade server
  • irmoose
    irmoose Posts: 72 Arc User
    There is no machine that spawns for the withered plants beyond the one you get for you. Once it's gone, you fail it. It did not spawn on me, it spawned in the mass of npc/player area around the quest giver. I was not standing there.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    There is no machine that spawns for the withered plants beyond the one you get for you. Once it's gone, you fail it. It did not spawn on me, it spawned in the mass of npc/player area around the quest giver. I was not standing there.

There is machine for all of them. One of the machines is shared for 2 quests though.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • greenfire312
    Check the air above the field with the withered plants. I'm not able to log in right now to check, but I'm pretty sure I saw some up there. They're kinda high up though.
    saxroll wrote: »
    There is machine for all of them. One of the machines is shared for 2 quests though.
    Nah. Same model, different mob. Check the skills - the reaper and the watering one have different functions.
    Etherblade server