Did you attend NW? Pros and Cons vs xNW Please

Options
14567810»

Comments

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    monoftalm wrote: »
    3- Its easy to ticket and ban fakebids (=Karma) when using an alt guild to outbid me with +-300 to preserve 1k.. Think Ahead - Genious who pulled that fake bid should appologize to whole PWI.

No showing TW defense is allowed - ask away, karma/enrage did this plenty :)

"No faction may lose on purpose or decide the victor through non in game mechanics.

Note that this rule includes a failure to appear for a War that the Faction has bid on. This rule also applies to failures to appear to defend a territory. However, in the case where a Faction must defend multiple territories simultaneously, the Faction may choose which Territory to defend. Whenever attacked, a Faction must choose to defend at least one Territory."

I dont know what must go in ones head to not understand direct statement. Yes, no showing defense is allowed IF you are ganked and you appear to least one defense. On Drakons case there has been no other defenses hence no showing against Karma was against TW rules.

Ps. Considering nobody from Karma got banned, Karma cant have been behind actions you claim if GMs took action against offenders. So why dont you stop spreading your anti-karma bs?
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • cyberomega45
    cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Happy for u Cyb - and we actually had evidence which resulted in action, for sure.

Check the xNW thread - I assure u all, PPl want xNW and they vote on it!

How about this, to make it easier on the devs, Mono would you be willing to give up all TW and xTW so you can get xNW? Lets see how bad you want it. Also, Mono stop acting like a politician, the poll is not scientific, you keep ignoring that fact. Only those who pay attention to the forums voted. There are over 1200 people extra who played xNW who never participated in the poll. Honestly, so many from Et, Ti and Tw hated xNW and complained because Da always won. One thing that concerns me about you Mono, is you use the term "we" alot, its not normal for a person to say "we" instead of me or I.
    Post edited by cyberomega45 on
  • monoftalm
    monoftalm Posts: 118 Arc User
    Options
    These polls are done by sample spread out thus shows what people want! :)

Its clear 85% now want xNW back!

Kinda missing this part on giving up on something to something else, basicly all events should be done if it fits the players
    <3
  • cyberomega45
    edited November 2016
    Options

Kinda missing this part on giving up on something to something else, basicly all events should be done if it fits the players

Mono, you are the only one on this thread that is begging for xNW. Even if 100% of the people on that poll showed they wanted xNW, it doesnt matter. Only way you are gonna get xNW is for at least 500 people to send support a ticket and beg for xNW. Otherwise you are the one who is qqing about no xNW. It doesn't matter, you don't listen to anyone who disagrees with you. After all anyone who disagrees with you, must be either Karma, one of their minions or who's opinion doesn't matter because they don't have enough merit in your world. I suggest to everyone just let this thread die. Mono will keep trying to keep it alive by quoting a non scientific poll on a forum. Also, with server NW, level 60 and up can participate, thus giving the lower levels a chance to make money in NW. With xNW the limit is 100+.
  • monoftalm
    Options

Mono, you are the only one on this thread that is begging for xNW. Even if 100% of the people on that poll showed they wanted xNW, it doesnt matter. Only way you are gonna get xNW is for at least 500 people to send support a ticket and beg for xNW. Otherwise you are the one who is qqing about no xNW. It doesn't matter, you don't listen to anyone who disagrees with you. After all anyone who disagrees with you, must be either Karma, one of their minions or who's opinion doesn't matter because they don't have enough merit in your world. I suggest to everyone just let this thread die. Mono will keep trying to keep it alive by quoting a non scientific poll on a forum. Also, with server NW, level 60 and up can participate, thus giving the lower levels a chance to make money in NW. With xNW the limit is 100+.

Ok gonna quote you now - bring xNW back because its a big event that saved this game from being a random MMO - Good try on the karma and minions - i respect ppl more :pensive:

#xnwbackorriots
    <3
  • cyberomega45
    Options

Ok gonna quote you now - bring xNW back because its a big event that saved this game from being a random MMO - Good try on the karma and minions - i respect ppl more :pensive:

#xnwbackorriots

Dude, nowhere did I say "bring xNW back because its a big event that saved this game from being a random MMO". Mono, you seriously need help.
  • cyberomega45
    Options
    Mono in regards to respecting ppl more, here are some quotes from you in this thread showing how much respect you have.

"Everyone I came across that has merit in PWI wants xNW back" from this thread page 9

"who are the losers behind accounts calling out this poison?" same posting.

"this thread became a QQ fest from what I can tell - Karma nd their minions" posting later on page 9

"who ever is the kido behind some char here needs to grow up!" same post, oh this shows respect *sarcasm button hit*

"Cyber, man, if only you would partake nd create something yourself - we wouldnt be having this thread way it is." I like how you blame me for turning the thread against you, very respectful and mature.

Do you want me to find more quotes and where I find them on the forums where you show how much you "respect" people more. Honestly, Mono I have no respect for YOU.
  • monoftalm
    Options
    Bring XNW back,

Did it last friday and will do it on Fridays just for friends and guild - for sure, if you make somewhat 10 ppl squad to assist you and support each other in lands - you will have to spend 15-25 min to get 1 nice and challening War.

Cyber - you need to grow over your anger for life and be a better person.

Mono
    <3
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    I think I've stated this in the other thread already, but since we are now needing to integrate Thursday Night Fights into our scheduling, we want to make sure it can still be as accessible as possible without hurting xNW. Since we've finally gotten a few things on the list of to-do's knocked out (a DUP issue, TNF local version etc.) , we can start moving this up!
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    I think I've stated this in the other thread already, but since we are now needing to integrate Thursday Night Fights into our scheduling, we want to make sure it can still be as accessible as possible without hurting xNW. Since we've finally gotten a few things on the list of to-do's knocked out (a DUP issue, TNF local version etc.) , we can start moving this up!

good news.​​
  • cyberomega45
    Options
    Bring XNW back,

Did it last friday and will do it on Fridays just for friends and guild - for sure, if you make somewhat 10 ppl squad to assist you and support each other in lands - you will have to spend 15-25 min to get 1 nice and challening War.

Cyber - you need to grow over your anger for life and be a better person.

Mono

LOL, it took you 16 days to figure out a retort to me? Anger? How about you stop the hatred on Karma? Honestly, I find it humorous how you respond to people including me.
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Options

Since it's a once-per-week event, I think having it later, even at night, is better than having it too early. It's going to be hard to schedule it either way because of having to account for both EU and west coast players. How flexible are the times for X-TW?

Maybe 8PM eastern? That's 5PM for west coast, and 2 AM for EU. That's probably do-able for most people who are serious about the tourney. Even then, west coasters will have to speed home while EU is going to have to report to work as Zombies.

IDK, seems impossible to pick a good time with that large of a time gap :scream:
  • monoftalm
    Options
    Seems like a necro and I rly would rather continue other thread if there is one - BRING XNW BACK - its going to make alot of sence plx!
    <3
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Options
    No. /thread
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Options
    From the research I've done, they're looking into it, but there are no garuntees on anything.

we'll close down the necro, and I don't see a point in making a new thread. This has already been discussed to death, and we did get an official response.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Options
    #dangit​​
This discussion has been closed.