Neverfall : Bug Reports

Comments

• vcbrain16
    vcbrain16 Posts: 8 Arc User
    The stance durations of the ''upgraded'' gravel blade is lowered too lol. Spirit bore was roughly 28 seconds as sage gravel blade so you had 28 seconds to proc it and now its somehow 10-11? Also for the bloodletting it was 17 seconds as sage gravel and now its 9 seconds. The stun in parchedblade+bloodletting won't work and now the duration is shorter too. Please fix this because the new gravel blade just keeps looking worse and worse
  • csquared5
    csquared5 Posts: 150 Arc User
    Not as dramatic but still mildly disappointing: for clerics, the new sleep and new silent seal, after careful testing, are no longer in duration than sage sleep or sage silent seal were, despite the tooltip stating otherwise. I mean lots of stuff has always been funny about duration of sleep and silent seal (sage sleep says it goes to 34s, that literally never happens, ever, period), but the new tooltip now says goes to possible 38, but the durations are same as when it said 34. Sooo yeah. They have fancy orange outlines on their icon now though >.>' and cost 10mil coin and 50mil spirit. Hmmm.

New animation on ih is admittedly cool. But unfortunately bit underwhelmed by cleric skill updates so far when I see some of the awesome stuff other classes got lol.

»Go back to sleep...« PWI Youtube Channel

• hellanableh
    hellanableh Posts: 3 Arc User
    Dont have a problem with the game accept the startscreen on pwi is so big. To hit play i need to remove mine Menubar at the bottom. Any way to make it a little smaller so i hit play on a normal way?
  • pwiman#8535
    pwiman#8535 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi, im Chaotic soul, twilight 1. 103 sin. I picked up the book for sin Life hunter.
    The new one in Neverfall. I got the coin and spirit to learn it. But it wont let me.
    No option to learn it. I noticed in the hector npc, theres no definitive marking for Chaotic soul or Celestial saint.
    When i got the book, it automatically gave me Celestial Saint.
    Now with that being said,,,,,i was sage. why did i turn to Chaotic soul and to add more confusion,,,Celestial saint skill book?
    Something is wrong here or im missing something else entirely.
  • fanta23
    fanta23 Posts: 33 Arc User
    So i have been doing the new culti and after the UCH i need to talk to Miss Chiu but she wont talk to me. Other players dont seem the have this issue, i already restarted my client but that wont help.
    qhbeaty31pwxs.png
  • spatz1993
    spatz1993 Posts: 42 Arc User
    Did you click on the flame icon in your inventory to get the required item?
  • fanta23
    I made the item i needed in UCH (combine of 3 items) but it seems it disappeared when i left UCH.
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Hi, im Chaotic soul, twilight 1. 103 sin. I picked up the book for sin Life hunter.
    The new one in Neverfall. I got the coin and spirit to learn it. But it wont let me.
    No option to learn it. I noticed in the hector npc, theres no definitive marking for Chaotic soul or Celestial saint.
    When i got the book, it automatically gave me Celestial Saint.
    Now with that being said,,,,,i was sage. why did i turn to Chaotic soul and to add more confusion,,,Celestial saint skill book?
    Something is wrong here or im missing something else entirely.

That skill requires Celestial Saint culti to learn, which is not available yet. Hold on to the skill book and you'll be able to learn it at a later date. We'll be able to get Celestial Saint when we unlock more of the map. For now you can only learn the first 5 skills.
  • fanta23
    I still dont have a clue how my potion disappeared because i made it. Is there any way to make the potion again because the culti quest cant be trashed?
  • fanta23
    Ok my problem got fixed. After spending hours around the area i got a pop-up when flying over the bridge. After the pop-up i was able to talk to Miss Chiu.
  • werewolves#6809
    werewolves#6809 Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    The new layout for the elements mobs are in tower for the 10 waves of mobs with Mirror of sages. The yello ball in the middle has 2 there rather than an element/none.

was in room 52 at the time on a sage archer

Same type of floor differnt level - has the range of the Mirror almost been trippled in length since the update O.o I could stand at almsot opposite corner of the room and still activate the guard

• tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    I hate typos
    1732212ce3b6482ebb681f112844325a.png
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    This is what happens when Google Translate gets a lisp. monkey2-3.gif​​
  • capnk
    Bug: certain skill/glyph combinations don't seem to work during cross-server TW. Removing the glyph lets the skills work.

Psy: Crystal Light with Golden Glyph
    Veno: Crush Vigor with Sanguine Glyph

(secondhand info, I didn't confirm this myself)
  • klys
    klys Posts: 283 Arc User
    XSERVER ARENA:
    Cannot heal or buff stealthed teammates. Major handicap.
  • chrischris1986
    chrischris1986 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Marriage Quest:

I don't know if it's a glitch or not, but after completeing the marriage quest, only the husband gets the new item "Love Forever', why is that? Also, he's only gotten it twice out of the three times we've done the quest. Are we both supposed to get "Love Forever" item, and with every MQ done? Thank you in advance for any reply. :)

• jorock457
    jorock457 Posts: 28 Arc User
    jorock457 wrote: »
    So I upgraded gravel blade and now stalag and bloodletting work and stun. But once I add the blue glyph, that gives 100% bloodletting, the stun does not work. I said in the video that gemini didn't work, but I was wrong, I just had in the glyph that makes it not proc. But the stalagstrike stun needs to be fixed asap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycICWDP1I8g&amp;feature=youtu.be

@kalystconquerer#0876

Will these issues with our glyphs and skills be addressed and fixed in the next maint?
  • darkmenfire
    darkmenfire Posts: 3 Arc User
    darkshadow wrote: »
    so ive got the same problem ( no new neverfall cultivation)but mines different. Ive finished every quest in neverfall and still no culti quest

i got the same bug on 2 toons, no new neverfall culti whatever, both TskyX and celestial sage and been in neverfall doing everlasting quests.
    anyone knowes a solution to get that new cultivation?
  • rasputinthekitty
    rasputinthekitty Posts: 25 Arc User
    Bug in arc can't post in forums from arc, bug in chat window can't post coordinates with flag icon
  • rsgrands#5317
    rsgrands#5317 Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @capnk said:
    > tradeoffs wrote: »
    >
    > still waiting for a response on why a 101/102 celestial sage and demon, both shifting sky 7, with all neverfall main quests done still cannot get new culti and ive searched everywhere, literally.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > They need higher sky level.

No they dont i have a shifting sky 5 friend with the culti.
  • shineni#2821
    shineni#2821 Posts: 70 Arc User
    Yeah, so i heard that the new instance was broken so i went to test it myself, after the first try on the lava pool we could only kill that boss and the other doors couldn't be opened, "Required Dawnlight Crystal" but sadly i only had one, so instead i went 2 more times, maybe going for another bosses would drop a Dawnlight Crystal, but no, only 1 boss atm, would really appreciate some news on this, since we can't farm glyphs with 2x drops now.

Regarding BM Glyphs, It Seems that if u have Ethereal Glyph on Drake's Ray and go into the Cross-server, The glyph stop working, First i thought it unequiped itself, but no the effect just vanish from the skill. (Removing the Glyph and putting it On again fix it though).
  • barbaropwz
    barbaropwz Posts: 2 Arc User
    Whenever I try to join a fight on pvp arena, I get dc'd and an error message "Server field cannot be left blank.", anyone know if theres a fix for it or something?
  • capnk
    No they dont i have a shifting sky 5 friend with the culti.

There are pretty consistent reports of people getting the culti at Shifting Sky X. I think the people who claim to get it at lower sky levels are messing with you.

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876 the unique titles from the forum pet event we had some months back have been renamed from "Best in Class" and "Best in Show" both to "Win the Kennel Pet Club.". While I guess the title still makes sense, I personally prefered them with their old names, especially considering the person who won the grand prize no longer have her title unique, but named the same as the other titles. I wonder if it's possible to have them renamed back to their old names.
  • fairyshaeth
    fairyshaeth Posts: 13 Arc User
    I just finished reading the entire 304 page Chronicles and found a few trivial typos/errors:

Page 39: the text reads " a a " ... should be " a ".

Page 99: the text reads "Year 3012 / At the dawn of the third millennium, " ... 3012 is the dawn of the "fourth" millennium.

Page 139: the text reads " five greaty city-states " ... should be five "great" city-states.

Page 234: the text reads ", none was able " ... should be none "were" able.

One additional suggestion:

At the start of each section there should be an index page so it is easier to get to the various pages for the years and items in the Origins, Events and Glossary. The tabs make it easy to get to each section, but then you have to page through 40-60 pages in each section looking for the item you want to read about.

Nevertheless, it was a fun read.

Cheers!
  • illetsa
    illetsa Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    The glyph system UI doesn't show everything it's supposed to on a smaller screen. Not sure if this is a problem only when playing windowed mode or not. As you can see, only a little corner of Argent glyph is showing. Can fix this for a short time by changing the window size. Same with titles - the check box to select a title doesn't show on a smaller screen.
    http://i.imgur.com/HyslQo5.png​​
    Post edited by illetsa on
  • anabella0407
    anabella0407 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    i have a problem with the coming of age dexterity quest i have to kill staunch worms but after my charcter kills 1/5 the number stalls and dosen't go up tried to trash the quest and still dosen't work hope someone can help me to get it working it is for my charcter aquamarina

• gundameister00
    gundameister00 Posts: 63 Arc User
    Red Glyph(sanguine Glyph Effect) Doesnt work propperly on bm skills that have the effect of Cost 50% chi and For every 100 Chi deals %% of base physical damage, if you use with no chi your skill doesnt hit even the base of skill, Example:

Bm have 2 sparks and use this glyph on Army Crusher Skill HIT a mob for like 700k Crit

Bm have no chi and use this glyph on Army Crusher Skill HIT a mob for like 3k Crit (yeah you read well 3k crit)

We need a fix for this behavior this glyph its good but has this bug​​
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I will change the world..........
  • crisjhayserra
    crisjhayserra Posts: 44 Arc User
    cant change any white/red title.... no option or box thing to check
    only advance title i can equip

:( please help
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    -Some class typos on skill books:

Gravel Blade - Psychic (should be Seeker)
    Cornered Beast - Blademaster (should be Barbarian)
    Raging Slap - Blademaster (should be Barbarian)
    Invoke the Spirit - Blademaster (should be Barbarian)

-Some random chinese text I got after completing the Perfect Chronicles quest

28swwba.png

1zn4utk.png

-Auctioneers in Neverfall City have no function to access AH
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆