Neverfall : Bug Reports

Comments

• tiyassomu
    tiyassomu Posts: 29 Arc User
    Potenial Bug- "Send your Current Coordinates" feature doesn't work inside Neverfall.
  • terryu
    terryu Posts: 52 Arc User
    Oh also, minor typo:
    Gravel Blade is a Seeker skill but the item labels it a Psychic.
    eaf97029168f61345a67d4b5324d09ef.png
    terrytini (Mystic)
    - Tempest (Tideswell Server)
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    tradeoffs wrote: »
    still waiting for a response on why a 101/102 celestial sage and demon, both shifting sky 7, with all neverfall main quests done still cannot get new culti and ive searched everywhere, literally.

They need higher sky level.
  • tiyassomu
    tiyassomu Posts: 29 Arc User
    capnk wrote: »
    They need higher sky level.

Well in my case, I think i do meet all requirements. I'm lvl 105, R.B-2 and Twlight Sky 7 with Celestial Demon. But still i was unable to get the cultivation quest.

• beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    XEPMUGG.jpg
    Well I have been through several quest after the new Neverfall expansion and my cultivation quest haven't pop yet. Have already done the Perfect Chronicles quest as you can see, people say thats the requirement but I still don't get the culti. Do i need to be on certain boundary level? I am Shifting Sky IV and thought that would be enough. I'm celestial sage as well so i think this is some server error and i need help with it :'(

It´s the same with my char and i´m playing on Dawnglory but it´s not working (the Cultivation) :(

Check the Find Quest list also, mine was there
  • samicook#6366
    samicook#6366 Posts: 1 Arc User
    i dont know if this is/has happened to anyone besides me but, after finishing the key quest to enter the new map. i didn't have any other quest in there besides the daily and the quest to get that 1 glyph item. then that was it, there was no other quest. checked on and off for 6 HOURS.. no culti quest popped up either though i've finished all my culti.. my boundary level is shifting sky 5. problem? or is it really broken for some people.
  • kkemz
    kkemz Posts: 73 Arc User
    finished all quest in never fall but in my bag I have 4 quest items? should they go in the bag under quest? what do we do with them??
  • kkemz
    kkemz Posts: 73 Arc User
    after getting off the boat there is a npc at the docks with a blue icon. click that and it will start the quest line chain.
  • maik987#1119
    maik987#1119 Posts: 2 Arc User
    BM Skill Army Crusher hav a bug. If I use a Glyph I can't Aoe, In skill bar it say Single target and in Skill Menue it's a Aoe
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    theres a boat to the south from where you get the key in dreamweaver. you have to double click oin it to board the boat. and wait for it to sail off. that continues the quest chain.
  • werewolves#6809
    werewolves#6809 Posts: 137 Arc User
    yoda3160 wrote: »
    Glyph Master gives you a quest to get your first glyph, however afterwards he has a quest to buy a glyph stone to unlock a slot for 10 mil. Turns out the quest he gives you for the first glyph also gives you a glyph stone to open the first slot. The quest that's available after that one, sells you the exact same stone for 10 mil. Both stones only open slot 1 meaning if you use one, the other is completely useless. Meaning if you buy the stone from him, you just wasted 10 mil for a useless stone. On top of it, if you do buy the stone from him, the quest is available again meaning you could waste an infinite amount of money if you try to buy multiple stones. The second quest shouldn't even exist when you already get the same stone for free and can't use them to open any other slots.

This isn't a bug in my opinion as you do get idiots that will npc the first stone not realising what it was.

Also the give current possition thing doesn't work if you are on the main map 'middle lands'

Oooh and this isn't really a bug just a contiguency thing the dig thing that was added when you gather soemthing is the same as it used to be in primal, however everywhere else it seems to be this new circle thing.

Just nit picking it isn't very clear that you need to click on the ship to enter, can you maybe have this written onto the ticket you use to board?
  • darkshadow
    darkshadow Posts: 34 Arc User
    so ive got the same problem but mines different. Ive finished every quest in neverfall and still no culti quest
  • werewolves#6809
    werewolves#6809 Posts: 137 Arc User
    K just saw this on world chat Spawrrow Plume Set Pack (exact spelling off the link in wc) it says:

'Fixed color, can be dyed' - to me this maxes no sence, if the colour is fixed, why would you dye it and waste pigments?
  • koryn7
    koryn7 Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    MAJOR Glitch: With the ardent glyph attached to Absorb Soul, after using Nature's Vengeance, AS has instant channeling for a looooong period. It's like CD (2secs) BOOM CD (2 secs) BOOM. Please someone else test this and tell me I'm not crazy...Surely this isn't intentional...

Edit: Also FYI my NV has a golden glyph as well.
    Edit: Okay, so it's a little confusing but it's "chargeable" It still casts instantly if you hold down the quick key, but if you "click" on the skill it actually charges. So....that's just weird. It does less damage if you cast instantly.
  • capnk
    Bug: The Veni Vici Vidi title does not appear in the title log. If you equip another title there is no way to get Veni Vici Vidi back.
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    wishes08 wrote: »
    K just saw this on world chat Spawrrow Plume Set Pack (exact spelling off the link in wc) it says:

'Fixed color, can be dyed' - to me this maxes no sence, if the colour is fixed, why would you dye it and waste pigments?

I think they mean it comes out in a fixed color, but it can be dyed. Kinda like the Summer Nile or Cherry Topper fash packs
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • cyberomega45
    cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
    Anyone know how I get the items? A friend of mine told me to check my bag and nothing is there.
  • capnk
    Possible bug: After killing the first boss in Dawnlight Hall (Carol/Karlia the dice boss), there is no apparent way to open doors into the other bosses. The doors require a Dawnlight Crystal to open, and the only Dawnlight Crystal gets used up when you open the door to dice boss. This was in Normal mode, have not tested Deicide or Judgment.
  • rsgrands#5317
    rsgrands#5317 Posts: 4 Arc User
    I am also unable to get the quest for the culti despite being Celestial sage and finished neverfall chain, i am Shifting sky 1
    this is annoying and i would like to get the new skills...
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    We'll be checking though this thread today for issues and log them accordingly!

I'll go ahead and start checking with some of the example culti's here.
  • alyan
    alyan Posts: 15 Arc User
    Hi everyone, wondering if anyone else has had issues with opening the rest of the doors after killing one boss from one of the doors. Is the instance set to be this way? Or is there anything else has to be done to get the keys to open the doors to get to the last boss?
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Yeah, several people so far tried to do the new instance but we get stuck after the first room because we don't get any keys..​​
  • capnk
    capnk wrote: »
    Possible bug: After killing the first boss in Dawnlight Hall (Carol/Karlia the dice boss), there is no apparent way to open doors into the other bosses. The doors require a Dawnlight Crystal to open, and the only Dawnlight Crystal gets used up when you open the door to dice boss. This was in Normal mode, have not tested Deicide or Judgment.

Update on this: We did the instance again and killed the Fire boss this time. Same problem, no more Dawnlight Crystals to open additional doors. @kalystconquerer#0876 can you check to see if we need to be in a later historical phase to open the instance properly?
  • rhumm
    rhumm Posts: 294 Arc User
    tradeoffs wrote: »
    still waiting for a response on why a 101/102 celestial sage and demon, both shifting sky 7, with all neverfall main quests done still cannot get new culti and ive searched everywhere, literally.
    Having the same problem here.
  • ladzal#1744
    ladzal#1744 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    do we need be a certain boundary level to obtain the new culti??. i'm in shifting sky.. so guessing twilight is needed??? can i have an official confirmation ????
  • grace83shin
    grace83shin Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    @kalystconquerer#0876 The cultivation thing is becoming annoying, poeple dont know if its a 103 requirement or boundary restriction. And no one who has done the quests can remember if the quest tolltip says what the requisites are.

EDIT: Upon further investigation. I've found some who are NOT 103, and some who are NOT Shifting Sky X and they have receieved the cultivation quest. Going to chalk it up as it being bugged for majority of players.
    Stormbringer Thaumaturg of Tideswell
    102/101/101 Chaotic Soul
    One lightning bolt at a time baby!
  • vcbrain16
    vcbrain16 Posts: 8 Arc User
    On the updated version of gravel blade for the Ethereal Glyph where bloodletting status is 100%, is the duration for that status correct? Because Stalag takes .5 seconds to cast and .5 seconds to channel yet the bloodletting status only lasts for .5 seconds? I'm hoping this is a typo and wasn't meant to be this way because it basically ruins the purpose of having that glyph if you won't even be able to get the status off on the enemy. Sage gravel blade's bloodletting status is about 17 seconds on the enemy before it disappears meaning you have 17 seconds to use stalagstrike in order to get the stun off. Just curious because I don't want bloodletting to be so short to the point where you can't even use it if you were to pick Ethereal Glyph
    2s8gzy9.png
  • tradeoffs
    tradeoffs Posts: 8 Arc User
    ive talked to someone who had astral 8 and did get culti and others with twilight 10 who didnt. so no its not that
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    We'll be checking though this thread today for issues and log them accordingly!

I'll go ahead and start checking with some of the example culti's here.

@kalystconquerer#0876 Were you able to progress at all in your tests of the Dawnlight Halls instance? We spent several hours inside the instance hunting for clues on how to progress after the first door and couldn't find a way. The only conclusion we could come to after watching vids and researching on google was that the instance was just plain bugged.

Is it locked behind the culti events or some other event? ATM we get the daily for it but there's no way to complete the daily since we can't kill the last boss.

It seems we need additional dawnlight crystals to proceed past the first door but we only get one, and that disappears when we open the 1st door.
    Post edited by dregenfox on
  • jorock457
    jorock457 Posts: 28 Arc User
    So I upgraded gravel blade and now stalag and bloodletting work and stun. But once I add the blue glyph, that gives 100% bloodletting, the stun does not work. I said in the video that gemini didn't work, but I was wrong, I just had in the glyph that makes it not proc. But the stalagstrike stun needs to be fixed asap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycICWDP1I8g&feature=youtu.be