Ask A Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer : Neverfall

Comments

• shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    @kalystconquerer#0876
    RB2 102 highest, Celestial, Shifting 8
    no culti

Another thing didn't get was the glyph packs with +3 and +2 glyphs in them. I got them on main but not alt. I believe they came same time as the chronicle.
    Post edited by shimarra on
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    I think I read on Cn patchnotes that you needed level 103 and Twilight sky 1 for the new cultivation. So is there is anybody who doesnt have culti but meets these reqs? I would assume you need 103 current for the culti, not historical.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • grace83shin
    grace83shin Posts: 55 Arc User
    saxroll wrote: »
    I think I read on Cn patchnotes that you needed level 103 and Twilight sky 1 for the new cultivation. So is there is anybody who doesnt have culti but meets these reqs? I would assume you need 103 current for the culti, not historical.
    I know a 105/105/105 at Twilight 2 and they didnt get culti quest either
    Stormbringer Thaumaturg of Tideswell
    102/101/101 Chaotic Soul
    One lightning bolt at a time baby!
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User

They should post here then.

• redheadedstep#8185
    redheadedstep#8185 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Any Event Gold codes incoming?
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User

And I just got the culti quest on my alt, which is 102-100-101 at Shifting Sky X. So its definitely not those reqs. This is very peculiar issue and I am out of ideas what might cause it.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • grace83shin
    They dont use forums, but I'll have them email me some screenies.

Note* Some people said Once they hit Shifting Sky X the quest was available sooo not sure, none of them were 103 though so I doubt its a level restriction
    102/101/101 Chaotic Soul
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    My alt didnt even get the pop up to start the Neverfall Ticket chain and its 105x3 ts10. Just checked it to farm the glyphs for my sin. Guess that's not happening lol

Edit: Also have a low account which is mirage 5 with no pop up to start it. Checked the news and says it should pop up after mirage 1?
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • grace83shin
    [/quote]

And I just got the culti quest on my alt, which is 102-100-101 at Shifting Sky X. So its definitely not those reqs. This is very peculiar issue and I am out of ideas what might cause it. [/quote]

That Shifting Sky X.. must be it.

I'm Shifting 7 now so I'm pushing torawrds 10 just to see

102/101/101 Chaotic Soul
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    REmember its 2x atm, usual drops will be half whjat you see in there currently.

Understood, but it's still a pretty good rate and every boss drops them. Maybe about as rare as cows from UP.
  • ahmas
    ahmas Posts: 24 Arc User
    So is Colosseum still not matchmaking or are people entering personals and not squad? Also, for the matchmaking - is your timer starting at a certain "time stamp" (like something odd 15:00?) If so, I might know what's going on, but would need to confirm it.

The boxes not displaying for title equipping is strange! Drop those in the bug thread and I'll see if we can take a look! I'm wondering if it's just a UI issues but with half the people seeing it and the other half not, that's concerning.

I'll check today with the Dawnlight Crystals to see what's happening with those! That doesn't sound (?) like proper behavior, so drop that into the bug thread anyways to be safe!

For the cultivation - you should get it after you finish the Chronicles. If you're still having issues starting the new cultivation line, let me know what your current cultivation, boundary level and rebirth you are and I'll run a test.

all my posts are now deleted lol. my main is 101 shifting sky 9, celestial sage culti was completed years ago, i did every pink quest and side quests in neverfall, even the daily, i got perfect chronicles but no quest, no popup, not in available. i've checked sage of power npcs all over archo, ive checked celstial savant in lothranis and theres NOTHING. ive asked around, tons of people cannot receive it, i have a friend at lvl 103 and twilight 10 did not get the culti. i found someone who had astral sky 8 that did get it. my husband has this problem and he's 102 shifting sky 8. no one in game knows anything or wont tell me, ive asked in this post and bug threead all day and no one will respond. ive sent tickets and nothing. this IS a bug i assure u. too many players having this problem so get a maintnance on and fix it
    "Homicidal Elf" - Sir_Willie

Sage "JEDI" Cleric
  • tiyassomu
    tiyassomu Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    @kalystconquerer#0876

I'm Celestial Demon, R.B-2 and Twilight Sky VII. Yet i was unable to get the cultivation quest. And as far as Chronicle quest is concerned, how do i get that quest or where do i get that quest? All i did was followed the Red Line quest chain which started from 1K City and it led me to Neverfall City. After that i was unable to get anymore Red Quest/ Chronicles .

Post edited by tiyassomu on
  • ahmas
    ahmas Posts: 24 Arc User
    shimarra wrote: »
    @kalystconquerer#0876
    RB2 102 highest, Celestial, Shifting 8
    no culti

Another thing didn't get was the glyph packs with +3 and +2 glyphs in them. I got them on main but not alt. I believe they came same time as the chronicle.

i didnt get anything when i got chronicles. opened it up, nothing. then realized if u check in C menu, theres a story. thats it!
    "Homicidal Elf" - Sir_Willie

Sage "JEDI" Cleric
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    ahmas wrote: »
    all my posts are now deleted lol. my main is 101 shifting sky 9, celestial sage culti was completed years ago, i did every pink quest and side quests in neverfall, even the daily, i got perfect chronicles but no quest, no popup, not in available. i've checked sage of power npcs all over archo, ive checked celstial savant in lothranis and theres NOTHING. ive asked around, tons of people cannot receive it, i have a friend at lvl 103 and twilight 10 did not get the culti. i found someone who had astral sky 8 that did get it. my husband has this problem and he's 102 shifting sky 8. no one in game knows anything or wont tell me, ive asked in this post and bug threead all day and no one will respond. ive sent tickets and nothing. this IS a bug i assure u. too many players having this problem so get a maintnance on and fix it

No ones posts have been deleted. Some threads were merged into this discussion, or into the bug reports discussions. Sometimes they get stuck in the Spam Filter. (None are there at the moment.)

You have made 5 posts on this account, and 4 posts on your other account. The two threads you started on your other account got merged into the main discussions. If you bothered to take two seconds to look at your recent posts in either of your forum profiles you might have noticed this.

You guys really need to take a reality check before you make stupid accusations.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • omaks5
    omaks5 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    How to buy gold via the auctioneer after the current update? Coin cap is increased to 1 billion, so now you can buy 5 times more gold at a time. But the time limit on the purchase of 48 hours remains the same... In 99% cases all the money will now return after the expiration of these 48 hours.
  • aryalynnvv
    aryalynnvv Posts: 5 Arc User
    For Glyphs - your first one you can unlock right away in Celestial Vale as a level 1 Character and you can Glyph Town Portal. to unlock two more slots you need Chaotic Soul and to unlock the last 3, you'll need Celestial Saint.

For the New Cultivation - to start Chaotic Soul, you must meet the requirements to access Neverfall and do the questline (which needs at least Mirage Sky I and Rebirth 2). You'll also need to be Celestial Sage or Demon as well. The Chaotic Soul questline will unlock after you finish up to the Chronicles (check your questlog for it if it doesn't prompt you, though it should)

For the patcher fitting issues - The patcher had to be changed due to the initial one they gave us being too vertical. So that one would have had worse fitting issues. This is indeed strange since at the resolutions that we run at, it didn't have these odd display issues. If we have the chance, I might ask to see if we can run some basic resolutions checks.

For installing - I grabbed the patch at around 4:15ish AM this morning and was able to get in game by around 4:35 ish. However I am hardline connected at home and my OS is on an SSD. My experience though is clearly the exception, not the norm. I have seen some people ask about getting actual patch sizes in the future or manual patches. I'm unsure if we can even post manual patches on the forums (and I'd have to ask again why we stopped manual patches), but maybe the patch size might be something easier to acquire and let users know about.

The above info for new cultivation is incorrect.
  • aryalynnvv
    what sky lvl is required for new culti.
  • cyberomega45
    cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
    I am 105/105/105, Twilight Sky X. I picked up a quest named Tokens of Admission. I need a Novice Conjuror's Ring, Novice Incanter's Pendant, etc. A friend told me to check my bag and nothing is in it. How do I complete the quest? I cannot trash the quest to restart it.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    I'll be on this weekend on live to play through the questlines normally. I might also poke my head in here to check on any new questions that come up! We will be sending off some of these issues that have been reported to CN today and hopefully we can hear back from them next week.

Thank you all so much so far for dropping by and have fun over the weekend!
  • tradeoffs
    tradeoffs Posts: 8 Arc User
    after popping shifting 10, and then went back into neverfall, got the popup. but idk why some twilight skys cant get it
  • aryalynnvv
    however, above does not say a sky lvl.
  • jamesmcd
    jamesmcd Posts: 89 Arc User

For the New Cultivation - to start Chaotic Soul, you must meet the requirements to access Neverfall and do the questline (which needs at least Mirage Sky I and Rebirth 2). You'll also need to be Celestial Sage or Demon as well. The Chaotic Soul questline will unlock after you finish up to the Chronicles (check your questlog for it if it doesn't prompt you, though it should)

Played on main, 103/103/103 Celestial Sage Sin that is Twilight Sky 4 and received the quest to start Chaotic Soul ok.

Now I have been attempting to start the chaotic soul questline on my 102/102/101 Celestial Sage Psy that is Shifting Sky 7 and my 102/101/101 Celestial Sage Cleric that turned Shifting Sky 1 during the founding of Neverfall quest sequence

Both have completed the 'diviner's guidance' quest given by Tavern Keeper Evelyn. Neither have opened the first glyph slot. Neither have any quest for cultivation.

So. checking listed requirements

Access to Neverfall: check, both are currently in a tavern in Neverfall
    Do the questline which needs mirage sky 1 and rebirth 2: check, both have passed the required quest (if it is the one that finishes at the bard near the big book), both are at least 18 levels past Mirage Sky 1 and are both Rebirth 2.
    Celestial Sage: check, both have been celestial sage for a year or more.

Both got the 3 items from the bard, when I clicked on the booklike item, it gave me a quest popup that said completed (or some-such as it flashed on screen and disappeared almost immediately) only saw it on one character though (I wasn't looking for the other).

When I press Q and look at the find quests tab I see blue, white, yellow, green and red quests. My cleric also has one purplish quest from primal. No cultivation quests at all in either.

The current quests tab has blue, white, yellow, and red quests. My cleric also has one green quest (lvl 4 craftsman quest started and not completed). Again no cultivation quests in either.

Not sure where to find the 'questlog' if it is not displayed by pressing 'Q'.

So, can someone confirm I have actually done everything required, or have I missed something?

If I have met all requirements, will the quest miraculously appear sometime in the future?

Will there be a patch to fix this (if I have fulfilled all requirements)?
  • ezyan
    ezyan Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    I'll be on this weekend on live to play through the questlines normally. I might also poke my head in here to check on any new questions that come up! We will be sending off some of these issues that have been reported to CN today and hopefully we can hear back from them next week.

Thank you all so much so far for dropping by and have fun over the weekend!

For those having trouble activating culti, I wasn't getting it either last night (I'm SS 10, RA2, Lv 102). I was flying around Neverfall and around the coordinates 363, 610 at altitude 14 I finally got the quest.

This might come in handy for those still having issues.
  • grace83shin
    @ezyan Hmm interesting to know thanks!

102/101/101 Chaotic Soul
  • ericamariex222
    ericamariex222 Posts: 114 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876
    I may be over looking it somewhere but i see a lot of different answers when i ask this question.

So what are the official exact requirements for a person to get the new culti popup?

Player Level:
    Sky level:

And obviously having the previous culti fully complete.

Thank you in advance for the info and sorry if this is answered somewhere else, just in total information overload after all this expansion ;p
  • jorock457
    jorock457 Posts: 28 Arc User
    When I get matchmade in the xserver arena, for 3v3 and 6v6. When i click the button to enter, i just disconnect and it says server field cannot be left blank, and now my squad is left with 1 less person. How do I fix this and why am I the only one DCing, I've tried to enter 3 times and 3 battles, everytime i dc and get the same message
  • xmeowbabyx
    xmeowbabyx Posts: 48 Arc User
    So i tried doing this cultivation on my alt, they are celestial sage, i did the new quest chain but it didn't give me the cultivation quest to do abba or sot, i dont know whats wrong but it not in my log or anything. Usually once you got the gem + book and opened it from fairy it gave you the quest.. but nothing happened :S, so now i cannot get the new cultivation and learn skills :( what do i do?
    K1WlJi2.png
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    About the cultivation

Cultivation requires Shifting X to complete (because you need UP for it and thats the requirement to enter that instance) so Im guessing characters with lower boundary level wont get culti before reaching shifting X.
    I did the quests today on my seeker as shifting X and she got culti without trouble. I have yet to try on a character with lower boundary level.
  • xmeowbabyx
    xmeowbabyx Posts: 48 Arc User
    yuh im trying on a shifting sky 1 and 3 alt and still dont get.
    K1WlJi2.png
  • jamesmcd
    jamesmcd Posts: 89 Arc User
    shopcheese wrote: »
    About the cultivation

Cultivation requires Shifting X to complete (because you need UP for it and thats the requirement to enter that instance) so Im guessing characters with lower boundary level wont get culti before reaching shifting X.
    I did the quests today on my seeker as shifting X and she got culti without trouble. I have yet to try on a character with lower boundary level.

Good thought.

Unfortunately my psy (shifting sky 7) already has 3 silent sea seagrains that are given by Swordsman Zenray just outside UP and my cleric (only just shifting sky 1) has had the white quest to see Swordsman Zenray for weeks (just havn't bothered to complete the quest). So both the characters that failed to get cultivation are able to enter UP if I choose to send them.