Arc Codes - PWI Only -

Options

Comments

• irmoose
    irmoose Posts: 72 Arc User
    Options
    Does this mean, oh well to people using Nightshade classes?
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Options
    ninuska wrote: »
    seriously though, why can't you mention we will not be able to use those pills on Nightshade classes? just wasted this code on a stormbringer, who can not even open the pack...

*dreams shattered* onion-12.gif​​
  • ninuska
    ninuska Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    irmoose wrote: »
    Does this mean, oh well to people using Nightshade classes?

You still can get those exp pills to get to 100, but the celestial vale coupon is unusable by Nightshades.
  • irmoose
    Options
    Oh it's just a cruel joke. Atleast the DB is 100 now....
  • irmoose
    Options
    I wonder if ticketing would even make a difference..
  • afcmaybe
    afcmaybe Posts: 22 Arc User
    Options
    Yeah thanks guys for yet again excluding the nightshades. You got a problem with the dark kind?
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    irmoose wrote: »
    I wonder if ticketing would even make a difference..

My Magic 8-ball says.... Not likely
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • kyoske
    kyoske Posts: 163 Arc User
    Options
    you know what would make this code awesome @kalystconquerer#0876 if the items were account stashable. I think everyone would agree. One code per account no prob thats okay, but give us some flexibility
  • blankfanclub
    blankfanclub Posts: 53 Arc User
    Options
    Thanks for the code! <( _ _)>
  • dbs4sin
    dbs4sin Posts: 11 Arc User
    Options
    On the front page it says Perfect World Eclipse is live, so you can see that the Nightshade classes have just been released!
  • irmoose
    Options
    Your magic 8 ball mocks me in such a way...
  • irmoose
    Options
    Make the pack and rb1pill account stashable and I'd be less believing being mocked it also part of the cruel joke.
  • olympias
    olympias Posts: 16 Arc User
    Options
    If things are One per account, why oh why, on top of that are they not account stashable !?!
  • irmoose
    Options
    Cause it's funny to watch us squirm over freebie things. More so when they don't work ingame.
  • lv100togekiss
    lv100togekiss Posts: 39 Arc User
    Options
    I gotta agree that it should be usable on nightshades. What reason could there be to prevent this from working.
  • pwiericablade
    pwiericablade Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    if ppl would just take 2 mins to research and ask around before they redeem stuff can avoid all the headaches and whining that you werent fully informed. Illusionary crystals have always stated they do not work on the nightshade toons. The other item still takes you to 100, 2x. so complaining is pointless esp when youve been given something for free ppl...
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Options
    if ppl would just take 2 mins to research and ask around before they redeem stuff can avoid all the headaches and whining that you werent fully informed. Illusionary crystals have always stated they do not work on the nightshade toons. The other item still takes you to 100, 2x. so complaining is pointless esp when youve been given something for free ppl...
    Yes. I did some looking on that.

I can understand why they might have been this way when the class had just released and those items were brand new. Now though, it makes no sense for the exclusion.​​
  • coinsrus
    coinsrus Posts: 131 Arc User
    Options
    Accidently used the optimistic pill on a rb2 toon, it worked...
    (Supposed to be usable by characters on their first reawakening?)
  • axel320
    axel320 Posts: 66 Arc User
    Options
    coinsrus wrote: »

It says that, but the restriction is actually "only usable by characters that have reawakened."
  • irmoose
    Options
    Yes. I did some looking on that.

I can understand why they might have been this way when the class had just released and those items were brand new. Now though, it makes no sense for the exclusion.​​

That is why we are complaining but it seems like I said, because it is free we have no right to have a problem. It should still had been added as part of the code release to mention it doesn't work on Nightshade.

Problem can be laid on anybody's shoulders.
  • coinsrus
    coinsrus Posts: 131 Arc User
    Options
    axel320 wrote: »
    coinsrus wrote: »

It says that, but the restriction is actually "only usable by characters that have reawakened."

Makes sense, thx for clarification
  • olympias
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Some people may be/are new/newly returned here. I'm one of those and I have spoken to many, many people who are like me. We don't know all the things that have "always [been] stated."

Things like this freebie, attached to an expansion, is commonplace around old MMORPGs so people can return or start comfortably in the new content and those who have been around Since Beta (TM) can have new blood to play with.
    Personally, I didn't get bit by this one since I'd already been bitten by the Dreamchaser pack having returned just 3 months ago.

I just think a bit more information on what people are getting so they don't scr.ew it up would probably help far better than chastising people after the fact on an account just made today, probably! to get the best benefit of the freebie because you know what has "always [been] stated."
  • nonam721
    nonam721 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Clarification Please....Does not work on Nightshades?......You have to be RB1 OR RB2 to use?

Thank you
  • olympias
    edited April 2017
    Options
    edit: It returned o.O

and sorta disregard, I just used the path through my e~mail to use my code

When does the code expire? ..to be sure it gets used carefully...
    Post edited by olympias on
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Thank you kalystconquerer for awesome code for those unaware we are very lucky to get these things its about 100 usd worth of stuff she just gave out to kick off this expansion so pleas keep that in mind
  • olympias
    Options
    Okay, so I'm newly returned very very very recently. I just RB'd for the first time about 7 days ago. Yes, thank you kalyst, she has proved to work with us incredibly well, she's a doll!! I really want to get this right! as she's asked us to :smile:
    I just spoke to my Faction leader, she said she was able to use the code on 2 newly made toons, Duskblade and Stormbringer @nonam721
  • thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    Options
    fyi i found out the code with 2 pills can't be used if you used them before now i'm stuck with them, cause they have given this code before and i just used it on the same toon but i couldn't use the 1-100 pill again :( fyi.
  • nonam721
    nonam721 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    olympias wrote: »
    Okay, so I'm newly returned very very very recently. I just RB'd for the first time about 7 days ago. Yes, thank you kalyst, she has proved to work with us incredibly well, she's a doll!! I really want to get this right! as she's asked us to :smile:
    I just spoke to my Faction leader, she said she was able to use the code on 2 newly made toons, Duskblade and Stormbringer @nonam721

Thank you
  • afcmaybe
    afcmaybe Posts: 22 Arc User
    Options
    The code is fully redeemable by any class... The problem is that half of the items are unusable to nightshades. The RB pills are usable, gratefully, but the other item pack (with 10 items inside, i don't know the name because i since sold it to an npc) isn't usable and just wastes space. You'd think after three years of the race being live they'd have remedied this issue.
  • bashemall
    bashemall Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    Did you get your Neverfall Email?

Never fear! If for some reason you didnt get it, snag the code from the Neverfall has Arrived newspost!

Code : 9Gz4dPVs

This code contains the following items :

Celestial Vale Pack Coupon
    War Front Supply Pack

This combination of items will get a new character to Rebirth 1 (without the Reincarnation Stones included). This code is one per account, so please use this wisely!

PLEASE NOTE : This is getting redeemed on characters that are past the point to be able to use it, so the newspost has been updated to warn players so that they can use them on the correct character. When using items like this, make sure you are using them on the characters that you want receiving this boost!

This warning is currently updated only on the EN version - if you are a French or German user and you only look at the French/German blogs, you will not see it in your blogs at this time! I've asked our loc team to cover this - in the meantime please let your fellow players know!

Sexy code! \o/ Tsm kalyst <3
This discussion has been closed.