Ask A Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer : Neverfall

Comments

• rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    @heero200 So, what CN did when we asked them about this was open up the Zenith tab for us

8kdohttpq3qt.png

However, this line for Warsoul weapons is no different than what we have for the top upgrade currently. It's confusing why this option was opened up when the current version exclusive one we got works just fine.

We'll have to ask them again to create an exchange for these mats into something more useable.

As far as I understand, the zenith warsouls are fixed to max stats. What I mean is that when you create a second stage warsoul (our version) that weapon will be prety much like r9 s3 or g16 nirvana, this mean you may get bad rolls and then use more mats + coin to rerroll. Zenith on the other hand is guaranteed max stats, still i am not sure if the stats are the same as on our s2.

Also agree with hero on the Orihalcum mat problem, really hard to get.

• wibles
    wibles Posts: 57 Arc User
    I have a question about the new content just announced: In the Key packs the newly released fashions and mount were displayed, as well as some upcoming ones we can anticipate-- however one new item wasn't really shown off and that was the new flyer token! The "Sacred Wing: Light Dominance" is a new item and the flyers it could give havent been named or shown.... could we possibly get at least names, icons, or pics of ss of these? So that we know if it's something we'll like? Thanks :D
  • sandeep
    sandeep Posts: 9 Arc User
    Hi, in the patch notes it said that the cost to unbind dustfall items will be lowered. but the cost is the same as before. the songflow ringstones are still 10k each to unbind + the fee to bind again on a different toon. Was this a mistake?
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    What do we need to do to start the chain for 2nd culti? I did not get popup for it after I finished the first one.

Also, where do we open more skill slots for glyphs? I still only got 1 after finishing first part of the culti, which by my understanding should of put me to 3.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    We might have to complete that % thing that's in Neverfall (when you open the map) to open up the second Cultivation. ​​
  • orangeitis
    orangeitis Posts: 183 Arc User
    The Neverfall launch blog gave us a code that provides an Illusionary Crystal. Do Illusionary Crystals work on Nightshades yet?
  • tiyassomu
    tiyassomu Posts: 29 Arc User
    I did followed the new-quest line which end up in Neverfall, but after entering in Neverfall i don't have anymore quest. Yes i do meet the requirements. But I haven't got a new Red Quest to continue the chain and the newest culti.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Some of the quest progression is tied to historical phases - which can be advanced by everyone doing dailies or by enough time passing. You should have access to Chaotic Soul Cultivation and the first part through the Chronicles.

@sandeep Huh, really? That's super odd, I'll send a ping to CN about this!

@wibles I didn't show a few items in the main newspost, but I think the flyers escaped my mind! With all the information crammed into that post though, I'm sure it won't hurt to have a whole new post devoted to just the Treasure system, including a more detailed explanation on what all the new items are/do (Especially the goldfoil items, which are only mentioned in passing for example)

@orangeitis If people are having some issues with opening that pack on Nightshades, it might be related tot he fact that the Illusionary Crystal is in there...at least, that's my best guess (though I never heard of it being an issue for a while, so I thought we had a fix passed through). It it's actually locking people out of it for some odd reason, I'll see what I can do!
  • johnrockafell
    johnrockafell Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hi guys,

did anyone figure out how to reach Celestial Saint? My cultivation quest stops after Chaotic soul~
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    My simple question is, how do i get more goats in my homestead? I have two chargers paradises. I need at least 10 more.
  • calyianna
    calyianna Posts: 2 Arc User
    The Celestial Vale pack does not work on the Nightshade classes and I know some people have already sent it to alts they didn't mean to xD
  • koryn7
    koryn7 Posts: 48 Arc User
    Are these new skills supposed to cost 10mil coins each to learn?
  • maksim1995
    maksim1995 Posts: 123 Arc User
    koryn7 wrote: »
    Are these new skills supposed to cost 10mil coins each to learn?

Yes + 50m. spirit
  • maksim1995
    edited April 2017
    @kalystconquerer#0876
    1) Do we have only 1 daily to get Squire's Badges atm (besides pink story quest + white quests in Neverfall) ?
    2) Can we only get more Knight's and Royal Badges by crafting Promotion items at Royal Knight Hector NPC ?
    3) I got no keys for the new instance after reset, is it by design or wut ? :open_mouth:
    4) Basically this:
    scruncy wrote: »
    I want to adress the issue for Gold buying in the AH as well, like splendideyes.
    It will be impossible to buy gold with the current setup. 1b coins is not a rare amount of coins.
    Having only 20 people from a whole server buying gold puts the buying side over 5000 buying requests.
    That needs to be reverted !!!
    Do we still have that 3 days AH gold limit ? Cause if yes, then it's impossible to buy a gold atm. DA already reached 5k so far.
    5) And this
    Cross arena doesn't work.. Personal matchup times out
    Squad matchup
    3v3 after 10 mins of queue nothing happens
    6v6 same

Either it is broken or none is doing cross server arena which I highly doubt. @kalystconquerer#0876 pls​​
    Post edited by maksim1995 on
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    I think I encountered a dead quest item.
    cDxdFty.png
    You get this from Quest 36742 - A Fitting Reward
    It looks like it's supposed to be used in Quest 36743 - Way of the Cook
    but I don't see any NPC that accepts that quest. Others seem stuck with the same item.

After finishing all available pink and side quests I have 47 squire badges. Anyone find more?

And ya I can confirm the next part of the culti has a historic phase requirement we haven't met yet.
    You need 2nd culti to enter the new instance too.
    ​​
  • maksim1995
    edited April 2017
    asterelle wrote: »
    I think I encountered a dead quest item.
    cDxdFty.png
    You get this from Quest 36742 - A Fitting Reward
    It looks like it's supposed to be used in Quest 36743 - Way of the Cook
    but I don't see any NPC that accepts that quest. Others seem stuck with the same item.

After finishing all available pink and side quests I have 47 squire badges. Anyone find more?

And ya I can confirm the next part of the culti has a historic phase requirement we haven't met yet.
    You need 2nd culti to enter the new instance too.
    ​​
    Enter your homestead, there will be a quest for this item, craft 3 new items you have in your workshop.
    You get a yellow "Chef" title by completing that.

• coinsrus
    coinsrus Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    For Glyphs - your first one you can unlock right away in Celestial Vale as a level 1 Character and you can Glyph Town Portal. to unlock two more slots you need Chaotic Soul and to unlock the last 3, you'll need Celestial Saint.

For the New Cultivation - to start Chaotic Soul, you must meet the requirements to access Neverfall and do the questline (which needs at least Mirage Sky I and Rebirth 2). You'll also need to be Celestial Sage or Demon as well. The Chaotic Soul questline will unlock after you finish up to the Chronicles (check your questlog for it if it doesn't prompt you, though it should)

For the patcher fitting issues - The patcher had to be changed due to the initial one they gave us being too vertical. So that one would have had worse fitting issues. This is indeed strange since at the resolutions that we run at, it didn't have these odd display issues. If we have the chance, I might ask to see if we can run some basic resolutions checks.

For installing - I grabbed the patch at around 4:15ish AM this morning and was able to get in game by around 4:35 ish. However I am hardline connected at home and my OS is on an SSD. My experience though is clearly the exception, not the norm. I have seen some people ask about getting actual patch sizes in the future or manual patches. I'm unsure if we can even post manual patches on the forums (and I'd have to ask again why we stopped manual patches), but maybe the patch size might be something easier to acquire and let users know about.

We trying to figure out:

2 friends are way ahead of me in the questchain.
    both celestial sage.

None ever got the cultivation quest.
    (I did)

Any way they could miss it when completing chainquest?
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    maksim1995 wrote: »
    Enter your homestead, there will be a quest for this item, craft 3 new items you have in your workshop.
    You get a yellow "Chef" title by completing that.
    No wonder I couldn't find the NPC for it! Thanks for the assist.
    ​​
  • ahmas
    ahmas Posts: 24 Arc User
    i also cant do the new culti. did all the pink quests in neverfall and dailies, im celestial sage shifting sky 7, 2nd rebirth. checked the savant and nothing. i've asked in wc and people only say just do the quest line in neverfall. but i cant find anything in quest log, nothing in available quests
    "Homicidal Elf" - Sir_Willie

Sage "JEDI" Cleric
  • maksim1995
    @kalystconquerer#0876
    Got no keys for the new instance after reset, is it by design or wut ? :open_mouth:
  • grace83shin
    grace83shin Posts: 55 Arc User
    Okay what is the exacrt level requirement for the cultivation quest?
    Stormbringer Thaumaturg of Tideswell
    102/101/101 Chaotic Soul
    One lightning bolt at a time baby!
  • coinsrus
    coinsrus Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Okay what is the exacrt level requirement for the cultivation quest?

Same as entering neverfall in theory.

Many people have the issue of not getting the cultivation quest.

It's not level related, i got the quest, a higher level did not.
    Might be the boundary level (got the quest with my shifting sky X, maybe some got it lower though)

EDIT: seems to have more and more confirmations about the shifting sky X requirement.
  • tradeoffs
    tradeoffs Posts: 8 Arc User
    no its not sky level. for 1 katalyst said its mirage 1. and 2, i know a person with twilight 10 that cant get the culti either. been waiting all day and still no oone knows why some are not getting the culti. checked everywhere in heaven/hell, thousand streams, neverfall, did all the pink quests, been celestial sage for years. my husband has same problem as demon.
  • rose#6166
    rose#6166 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Why can't the Nightshade use the Blessing of the Celestial Vale?
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Why doesn't MQ teleport skill work in Neverfall main map?​​
  • kwixxy1
    kwixxy1 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Are the auctioneer npcs in neverfall city supposed to be there for decorative purposes or is it supposed to be a way to access auction house? I'm asking because I tried all of them and they don't do anything.
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    is there a wang tsai in the new city? I could only find pw promotions agent, and gift exchanger etc.
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• limitdextrin
    limitdextrin Posts: 9 Arc User
    Is the database updated with the stats of new gears?
  • strikingmeteor
    strikingmeteor Posts: 3 Arc User
    Supposedly you get the culti when you use [Perfect Chronicles] item, but I used it and have not gotten culti quest
  • tiyassomu
    tiyassomu Posts: 29 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer Would you please clarify what's wrong with the new cultivation, because it seems some of us are unable to get it, I'm at Celestial Demon, R.B II and Twilight Sky VII. But i was unable to get that quest. Is it a technical bug or glitch?