[Question] xTW Reward Distribution

kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
edited April 2017 in General Discussion
Hello PWI players!

It could be the residual of the cold from yesterday, but I can't remember if we've disbursed our xTW rewards from the previous season (and I'm checking my notes and my SS's and I can't tell either)

Goldigrz's ticketed in and asked about it, so I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

So if you have or haven't received xTW (DC) distributions please let me know down below! Also, if you have a SS before the rankings reset and/or before the first week mishap on reset, drop that here as well, just for my reference so that if I didn't post any announcements, I know that what I have is correct!
Post edited by kalystconquerer#0876 on

Comments

• proksimitee
    proksimitee Posts: 27 Arc User
    From what I can tell, xtw rewards were sent out a few months back~
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Hmmm then it might just be GD didn't get theirs for some odd reason.

Which at that point is an easy fix, and I'll just give CS a heads up about it!
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Hmmm then it might just be GD didn't get theirs for some odd reason.

Which at that point is an easy fix, and I'll just give CS a heads up about it!

Can we double dip on rewards too? Cause if its as easy as sending a ticket asking bout them we so didnt get ours either!
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    They probably charge you extra for that. Most Ice Cream shoppes do I think. :p
  • elda3er
    elda3er Posts: 6 Arc User
    Crisis from Dawnglory did not receive anything before the season Reset
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    I realized just now why there might be some confusion -

We ended the season in December, during which time that dead period there wasn't an actual "season" running.
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10315203-dragon’s-conquest-winners

So from this time till March there wasn't anything and was a dead period (least to my knowledge). Rewards from that December announcement should have been disbursed and there should have been a bonus event ran for the winning server (I remember there being some confusion on winning faction with the bonus event and then I believe a second bonus event went out after that). I checked the disbursement list emails as well and it looks like the week of January 3rd 2017, rewards were spawned for the factions.

It might take CS to do some legwork but if for some reason rewards went missing, then any factions affected should be appropriately rewarded!
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    I realized just now why there might be some confusion -

We ended the season in December, during which time that dead period there wasn't an actual "season" running.
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10315203-dragon’s-conquest-winners

So from this time till March there wasn't anything and was a dead period (least to my knowledge). Rewards from that December announcement should have been disbursed and there should have been a bonus event ran for the winning server (I remember there being some confusion on winning faction with the bonus event and then I believe a second bonus event went out after that). I checked the disbursement list emails as well and it looks like the week of January 3rd 2017, rewards were spawned for the factions.

It might take CS to do some legwork but if for some reason rewards went missing, then any factions affected should be appropriately rewarded!

Where there a mention of a bonus event? Unless it's referring to the 2x exp on Da they should have had.
    Post edited by valdisman on
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    There should have been a bonus exp event ran for the winning sever as far as I remember. I was looking at the RT ticket emails I had and I see one for EU - then again, that could have been the old one. This is the only thing I'm unsure about in regards to the xTW stuff is if I ever fired off the bonus event or not...

I'll check my emails again tomorrow.
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    There was supposed to be 2x drops exp etc for Dawnglory for season Crisis won but we didnt get it yet.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Yer I don't think they have. N Da you did state that they would get a nother week 2x after Christmas.
  • berrynl
    berrynl Posts: 21 Arc User
    The only thing which wasn't activated yet was the 2x event that Dawn Glory was supposed to receive. It was activated for the Infamous victory prior to the Crisis victory at a much later time with the promise that the Crisis 2x event would follow in the first few weeks of the new year.

Everything else was sent out. I can't judge for another faction such as GD. I'd assume you can check data logs to figure that out, otherwise anyone would simply file a ticket now and state the same thing in the hopes of duping the system.
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Yeah there was a 2x mentioned being a bonus for winning and that was the only bonus coming from the xTW.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.