New guy, hello there.

ganja126
ganja126 Posts: 12 Arc User
Hello guys, im a totally new guy to this game, well actually I played when PWI launched and loved the game but, you know.. life takes over.

Now, after a few years i'm ready to see what I missed out on PWI, have played games like blade & soul, black desert, tera, you name it.. I never truly liked the game after 2 days of playing. For some reason I totally forgot about this game, the other day I was looking steam list (yes i know) and saw it and got excited with this warm fuzzy feeling :dizzy:

Now, I just started downloading the game (1h left) and was wondering if there are friendly based factions around, or are they usually all about the end game? I remember some of the dungeons being hard could use the help, and seeing theres probably no low levels around then yeah.

Also, I get bored playing alone, afterall it is an MMORPG. :)

Thanks and can't wait to see you guys ingame!

Comments

• pay
    pay Posts: 14 Arc User
    BEFORE YOU START PLAYING....YOU KNOW ALL THOSE CREDIT CARD APPS YOU GET IN THE MAIL BUT THROW AWAY? SIGN UP FOR EVERY ONE OF THEM....TRUST ME YOU WILL NEED THEM.

I WONDER IF 105 IS STILL MAX.
  • cyanidel0l
    cyanidel0l Posts: 7 Arc User
    pay wrote: »
    BEFORE YOU START PLAYING....YOU KNOW ALL THOSE CREDIT CARD APPS YOU GET IN THE MAIL BUT THROW AWAY? SIGN UP FOR EVERY ONE OF THEM....TRUST ME YOU WILL NEED THEM.

I WONDER IF 105 IS STILL MAX.

Your name is Pay. That's fantastic.
    "Never trust anyone too much, remember the devil was once an angel."
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    There is usually smaller factions for new players to join on each server so I would pick server, which suits your timezone.

Other than that, welcome back but be warned, the game has evolved massively with new content on top of new content. Reaching endgame from scratch is gonna take months no matter what you do. The main problems are leveling to the level cap and the boundary levels and passives primal world gives. Getting those up to date will take months even if you play and do all your primal world dailies each day.

As for dungeons, there is generally some kind souls in smaller factions or in world Chat to help if you simply ask for help. But expect it to be more of a somebody soloing the lower level instances for you than actually making a level appropriate party for it as people can just faceroll the older content in minutes compared to pretty long times to first finding ppl willing to do the instance and then running the instance itself.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Umm yeah.

This is one heck of a necro.
This discussion has been closed.