QQme wants you!

Options
csquared5
csquared5 Posts: 150 Arc User
Recruitment video

Created by Irre of QQme, Tideswell Server.

We Can. We Will. End of Story!
»Go back to sleep...« PWI Youtube Channel

Comments

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Options
    Now if this woulda been on twilight temple server, that video woulda been a pretty good timing.
  • sasquatch87
    sasquatch87 Posts: 51 Arc User
    Options
    shopcheese wrote: »
    Now if this woulda been on twilight temple server, that video woulda been a pretty good timing.

ha-ha true story
  • end101
    end101 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    Hello I am a very Very old Ex player.. QQme still exist? Glad it does that guild is old, lol saying that makes me old since i was there when it was formed by Archer and few Ex Empire members like me
    playing PWI on RT was one of the best mmo memories i ever had, maybe its nostalgic effect but when it comes to GvG pvp
    i never saw anything come close to the way PWI did it

Ex Empire Member "Marshal"
    Ex Infamy Member "Director"
    Ex QQme Member "Marshal"
    Ex Levi Member "Exe"
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Options
    shopcheese wrote: »

What you talking about? Echo Number 1 PvP guild man! They merge all the bestest people, rename the bestest names, have 160 active members, rolls Crisis in xTW and always goes to TW!

Anyway...nice recruitment video! I concur with the comments on Youtube.
  • ooklong
    ooklong Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    aensidhe wrote: »
    What you talking about? Echo Number 1 PvP guild man! They merge all the bestest people, rename the bestest names, have 160 active members, rolls Crisis in xTW and always goes to TW!

Anyway...nice recruitment video! I concur with the comments on Youtube.

On TT, this is how Echo players match up against Vindicate's +12, Lv3 sharded, 20 Apt, Neuma Portal, with G17 weps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg1AhkFBirQ&feature=youtu.be

• booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Don't worry someone will surely come and say it was just class balance so its all excused it makes all gear and teamwork irrelevant
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Options
    Fail. Echo wasnt even formed when this thread was made & I posted my comment.

But I know very well people will always try to talk bad about their enemies (: