Scheduled Server Maintenance [3/21/2017 - 11 PM PST]

Options
kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
Good evening PWI players!

We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PST. Tonight's maintenance will have a patch!

Tonight's maintenance will include Althea spawns that were not captured during last weeks' maintenance, so please be aware that this will impact maintenance times.

*Tentative Duration*

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- The PWI Crew

Tonight's Maintenance Question : What would you name this loveable version exclusive mount?

bi5fij16dy4y.png

Comments

• scattcatt
    scattcatt Posts: 29 Arc User
    Options
    patch notes?
  • candiiie
    candiiie Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hi Kalyst,

I would call that mount:
    • Psychotic Red Panda Mount
    • Armored Trash Panda Mount
    Also unrelated questions: I've heard that the requirements for the new culti are lv. 103 as well as Twilight Sky I. For the level, does it mean it has to be current level, or can it be in the demon book (aka historical levels)?

When will the TW winners be announced? I believe the last day of the season was last week.
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    Options
    Tanooki cause Mario duh
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    @scattcatt None tonight-just a Cash Shop update! As we get closer and closer to an expansion release, patches tend to not have much going in aside from Cash Shop updates or the occasional last minute localization changes. (or, if an emergency happens, then there will be notes)

@candiiie TW season ends tonight! So winners will be officially announced after season close - either this Friday or next Monday depending on our localization turnaround times. Internally, we'll know much sooner than that and CS will be notified of the winners accordingly!

Also it should count your historical levels, not your current levels, but official confirmation for these details and more will be in upcoming blogs! (This gives me the time to double check these things and gather up all the information that players really want and should know about these new areas, especially if our original patch notes had incorrect data!)
  • candiiie
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876 I was also wondering the following:
    • Will Primal World quests get an increase in Vitae or rewards? Seems like every expansion buffs them up, it would be nice if it would be increased. I'm also hoping for more Ancient Gift rewards.
    • Are the old instances that is going to be used for the new cultivation going to be updated?
  • alcantara9
    alcantara9 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876 Question, There is a triple tie on Etherblade for third place in land count, Do you have any idea how is PWi going to handle this?
  • alcantara9
    alcantara9 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    OMG I love red pandas!
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    Options
    There is a triple tie on Etherblade for third place. Any thoughts how is PEW going to resolve this??
    Same landcount, and none of the factions own any city.

@kalystconquerer#0876
  • sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    Options
    Roady, that's what I would call the racoon
  • bartman56
    bartman56 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    Good evening PWI players!

We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PST. Tonight's maintenance will have a patch!

Tonight's maintenance will include Althea spawns that were not captured during last weeks' maintenance, so please be aware that this will impact maintenance times.

*Tentative Duration*

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
    *Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- The PWI Crew

Tonight's Maintenance Question : What would you name this loveable version exclusive mount?

bi5fij16dy4y.png

I be sleeping good tonight then, thanks for the info
  • bartman56
    bartman56 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    Roady, that's what I would call the racoon

I will call it Dum-Dum no one cares about mounts period most people this fly
  • acesniper1991
    acesniper1991 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    are we getting new classes in new expansion for sure or no
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    Since a tie has occurred, we will look into it and see how to resolve it! I hope that we will not uncover anything...disappointing during this process, but I'm sure everything will turn out ok!

@acesniper1991 No new classes this expansion, so you can rest easy if you were worried about having to gear up a brand new class.
  • ramjot
    ramjot Posts: 103 Arc User
    Options
    new mount name should be Purrplicious
  • blankfanclub
    blankfanclub Posts: 53 Arc User
    Options
    name it Pernicious Purple Procyon! :D
  • candiiie
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876 Sorry, I keep on asking questions. But I was wondering, it said somewhere in the forums that the defending TW Winners will get another exclusive title asides from Veni Vedi Vici. Is this still happening?
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    Options
    On second thought Name it RIP player designed mount 2017
    So no overly giant boob mount that won the mount design contest and no duck mount
    #FreeTheDuckMount
  • rosdom
    rosdom Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Amethyst Raccoon Empress, FuzzyWuzzy
  • jpbmacleod#8129
    jpbmacleod#8129 Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options
    Hi kalystconquerer,

Just to be mytical may be try to name it "NightAzeban" or "NightAzebanMount" or "RedAzeban" or may be "GuardianRocket" lol

Jhadevier

#suggestion
  • nonnfaction#2354
    nonnfaction#2354 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    Rapid Racoon
  • monarchwiggins
    monarchwiggins Posts: 11 Arc User
    Options
    Hmm is that a raccoon, kinda looks like a ferret to me lol
  • eald
    eald Posts: 24 Arc User
    Options

#ToGirlyDefinitelyNotForGuysCutsieWootsieRun-a-roundRaccoon

• kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    Alright, all Althea spawns are done!

If you did not receive it at this point, it could be due to a character name mismatch or characters not appearing on the same account/server.

@candiiie Those titles were only specifically for that season, as that was something Orinj had whipped up. He is still around the company by the way, but he is extremely busy so that's why no one's seen him on the forums since last year (or early this year - it's been a while!)
  • hikarushindo#9723
    hikarushindo#9723 Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Name #1: Hypnotic Panda Tyrant
    Name #2: Lord of Fanatical Bamboos

:D
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    @kalystconquerer
    Where are the yearly attendance rewards? Still missing the shop!
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    @beast21g Since the data for these items technically does not exists in our current version (item IDs), they'll have to be handled post expansion launch. It's an unfortunate byproduct of being behind the CN version a sizeable amount of time :(

All my checks and NPC spawns are completed - it is now up to CN to finish up their side of things. Thank you for your patience!
  • clyknight
    clyknight Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Options
    "Tonight's maintenance will include Althea spawns that were not captured during last weeks' maintenance, so please be aware that this will impact maintenance times."
    It's a simple script that can be done live. Why PWI can't seem to figure out how not to take forever offline what can be done live is a wonder
    Also, why a patch for boutique update. PWI proven they can at least partially do that live when flash sales come in and out of the boutique all the time
  • matthew4
    matthew4 Posts: 373 Arc User
    Options
    and what is new in path here not link
  • candiiie
    Options
    @candiiie Those titles were only specifically for that season, as that was something Orinj had whipped up. He is still around the company by the way, but he is extremely busy so that's why no one's seen him on the forums since last year (or early this year - it's been a while!)

@kalystconquerer#0876 But from my understanding, if the faction is able to defend their title as TW winner, they will receive another special title. Is it still possible to make one? Here's hoping it isn't too much to ask as it was mentioned before.

Also, are old rewards such as the event gold will be handed out to TW winners in conjunction with these new ones? I'm also glad @orinj hasn't left us!